Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
But they edit their videos so surely they’d have edited that out if they’re trying to hide that they’ve had a gathering? Also what is this with them two and Lidia and her mate taking pictures in front of the same background, it’s just white walls? Who says they don’t all have white walls in their houses haha? Some of you lot really do look too much into things. I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads and making shit content no one wants to watch because they can’t be bothered.. just saying

I really think a lot of you on here just nit pick at the tiniest things like who actually cares if Sophia does her makeup differently now? Who cares if cinzia did her makeup like arianas??? Have some originality? This probably coming from someone who does the same basic Smokey eye look everyday just chill out guys if you don’t like them, don’t watch them it’s that simple 😂
Are you joking. It is so so obvious that they all met up. Same pictures, and I highly doubt all four of them would have dressed up THAT much just to be in their individual homes. Oh and none of them post their surroundings of the actual evening? You’re a bigger idiot if you don’t see it. “ I actually think they’re both really genuine and they both put in a lot of effort with their content where as other YouTube duos like syd and ell are constantly doing ads” - no you are actually deluded LOL. If you’ve actually been watching literally 90% of their latest content have been ads, and their latest videos have been SO unoriginal. What exactly is the effort you think they’ve been putting in? Please if you don’t agree then respectfully fuck off x

• Heart
Reactions: 72

epicmature

Chatty Member
Sophia tries soooo hard to seem like a bad bitch but it’s so obvious she’s vanilla af 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

rainonme

Chatty Member
Putting “out and about” as a caption when STAY AT HOME is the message we should all be adhering to 😤 they make me fume

• Angry
Reactions: 60

rainonme

Chatty Member
Only just watching the vid now and they’ve really pissed me off by saying “if we can get through 2020 we can get through anything” ... how has their year been any different to the usual? They’ve been able to see each other throughout, not suffered financially, bought property and several unnecessary designer purchases, had the gall to travel to London multiple times, been on holiday!!!, got to see their families on Christmas Day...

So many people have not been able to see any friends for months, lost their jobs, lost loved ones, wondering where their next meal will come from, been stuck in small flats, had to spend Christmas alone, WORKED ON THE FRONT LINE, etc etc etc.

I’m not wishing that suffering on them (I wouldn’t wish it on anyone) but I’m sick of them pretending that they’ve had the same bad year as everyone else when all they’ve really missed out on is going to the club and their biggest worries have been where to put their new bum candles and where their next bit of male attention will come from.

So many of us have had to sacrifice so much this year and are still not able to see a light at the end of the tunnel and they’ve got the CHEEK to act as if this has been the worst year of their lives and 2021 will be an instant reset when they’ve broken rules throughout and cases are now worse than ever (partially because of the actions of morons like them!!!).

And don’t get me started on the various forms of violence that black people have had to face in 2020, and will continue to face, while they have been able to just switch off their moral compass after a few instagram stories and successfully swerving taking any accountability for their racist comments and blackfishing. They have no idea how privileged they are.

They should be counting their blessings, showing a bit of gratitude and reflecting on their actions, not pretending they’re paupers like us. But that would require emotional intelligence which they clearly do not have.

Sorry for the long post but urgh. FUCK. OFF!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Pollyxox

Does anyone remember when cinzia first got lip fillers and Sophia bragged about how the person doing them told her she had the perfect mouth so needed nothing done? Makes me laugh when I see her overlining her lips now 🤣

• Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
Imagine being so arrogant you think admitting you’ve gotten sick on a partner during sex wouldn’t turn people on a dating app away 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

MM24

Chatty Member
sophia and cinzia saying its the home stretch of the pandemic and coming to an end... do we live in the same UK?? we got over 900 deaths 3 days ago. delusion

• Angry
Reactions: 57

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Small suggestion to the new members wanting answers, grab yourself a matcha latte, a tuna salad and read through the last few threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

luckyblue

VIP Member
0A3AAC2B-B716-4489-BF0D-5673E141BF37.jpeg

She just looks like one of those teenagers that hang around outside shops and hurl abuse at anyone who glances at them to me with this outfit/stance/hair

• Haha
Reactions: 56