Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when they said that the BEST thing that happened to them this year was that they got to get their nails done right the day before Nottingham moved to tier 4 restrictions, I was like ...👁👄👁... they are so empty in their heads and so simple like they keep going on about this ✨girl boss✨ thing but like who are they trying to fool? I mean I do like them in general and I think they do seem nice and funny girls, however they just seem so plain and quite dumb. anyone get what i mean? they try so hard to project an image of themselves very different from the real one, the one they would like to have. gives me the feeling that they believe what they get to show on the internet, as in like the give the fake vibe that they are X, when they are actually Y, so then they will be convinced that they are actually X

Reactions: 46
Just watching the New Years get ready, do these girls even watch the news? “We’re on the home stretch 2021 is going to be fine for covid” we have numbers now worse than we did in March last year, probably going to go into lockdown again since boris is doing an announcement tonight. seriously how clueless are they, they just look stupid.

Reactions: 36
Just watching the New Years get ready, do these girls even watch the news? “We’re on the home stretch 2021 is going to be fine for covid” we have numbers now worse than we did in March last year, probably going to go into lockdown again since boris is doing an announcement tonight. seriously how clueless are they, they just look stupid.
Honestly they need to stop making these statements. I get what they mean that a vaccine is coming this year but it will be very slow to roll out, do they not know about how the vaccine is being prioritised? Especially when healthy 20 somethings are way at the bottom of that list, it could literally be 2022 before we get it. Not to mention countries that will have more difficulty accessing the vaccine. They also seem to forget that the economy will probably tank when things go back to “normal”. I try not to watch the news too much as it affects my mental health but this is the bare minimum that everyone should know???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love that sophia said she doesnt want an engagement ring on her vision board when im sure she stuck a big fat one on her vision board when they did the video last month??? 🤣
yes i noticed this hahahaah make your mind up girl, do you want to be engaged or not. also Sophia said 'if one of us is in a relationship this time next year im going to be so annoyed' or along the lines of that. why would u be that annoyed about ypour friend getting into a relationship.

Reactions: 24
I just really hope cinzia is okay after making that comment about wanting to get in shape this year in the new year GRWU . If I was her friend I would definitely make sure she’s alright and doing it in a safe way and not on a diet of gin only tuna salads. Sophia doesn’t seem like that kind of friend though, she doesn’t even listen when cinzia is talking, and is always talking over her in the podcast. I really don’t know why these two are friends.

I just really hope cinzia is okay after making that comment about wanting to get in shape this year in the new year GRWU . If I was her friend I would definitely make sure she’s alright and doing it in a safe way and not on a diet of only tuna salads. Sophia doesn’t seem like that kind of friend though, she doesn’t even listen when cinzia is talking, and is always talking over her in the podcast. I really don’t know why these two are friends.

Reactions: 9
They both misgendered Sam Smith in the grwm
Call me ignorant but I love sam smiths music and didn’t have a clue that they’d misgendered. I just don’t think that’s something you can pick at them for it probably wasn’t purposeful

Reactions: 21
Call me ignorant but I love sam smiths music and didn’t have a clue that they’d misgendered. I just don’t think that’s something you can pick at them for it probably wasn’t purposeful
I don't think they're even intelligent enough to understand tbh they definitely seem like the kind of people where if you told them your pronouns they would laugh about it behind your back and continue using the incorrect ones without even trying

Reactions: 10
as someone who has been misgendered a few times i prefer when people don’t call a lot of attention to it, just apologise and move on bc usually it’s not on purpose. i think it was a simple mistake and not malicious. these two are a lot of things but i don’t think they’d be purposefully transphobic.

also how has sophias lips gone from this to that ahahahaha
1902C05F-AAC7-4C8E-829F-581B28A7BA54.jpeg
E744BE75-F334-42FB-A8A7-D1BA2D78C655.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it’s been highly publicised that Sam Smith wishes to use they/them pronouns and surely most people know by now. I can understand the occasional slip up because most people aren’t used to referring to someone as “they” but the continuous use of he/him in that conversation was uncomfortable viewing. Definitely don’t think they meant it maliciously, just another instance of their ignorance really.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s been highly publicised that Sam Smith wishes to use they/them pronouns and surely most people know by now. I can understand the occasional slip up because most people aren’t used to referring to someone as “they” but the continuous use of he/him in that conversation was uncomfortable viewing. Definitely don’t think they meant it maliciously, just another instance of their ignorance really.
I like him and I had absolutely no idea and I watch the news and keep up with stuff but these girls dont at all as we’ve established so I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know. If someone told them I think they definitely would apologise

Reactions: 10
Would I look like a knobhead if I overlined my lips like Sophia's? I have a tiny little mouth and I was always jealous of her mouth.

as someone who has been misgendered a few times i prefer when people don’t call a lot of attention to it, just apologise and move on bc usually it’s not on purpose. i think it was a simple mistake and not malicious. these two are a lot of things but i don’t think they’d be purposefully transphobic.

also how has sophias lips gone from this to that ahahahahaView attachment 371854 View attachment 371856
What is that posture?! Sit up STRAIGHT woman

Reactions: 1
So were in a lockdown now, thanks to people like S & C who can’t stay in their house for one bloody day and went to London just to take pics in the rain 🙄

Reactions: 14
They should really do more with Cinzia's dressing room so it looks better in the GRWM's in my opinion. I feel like most people found them and remember them for those videos, why not invest a bit in the setup? I still like that their videos aren't some over the top production with a mini studio and backdrops, but a little more effort wouldn't go astray. Like if they got a pair of nice chairs or a small two-seater, a coffee table type thing to lay out all their products on. It could still have all of Cinzia's clothes and jewellery and things just displayed in a nice way, rather than them sitting on the floor in front of a coat rail.

Reactions: 12
I do NOT want to hear anything from them or anyone about them doing tit they shouldn't be doing "for work" the guidance is so clear right now work from home unless you absolutely cannot- and that means key workers, people who work in nurseries, people who work in construction etc etc where they have a job that physically requires them to be there they can't do it at home, every single aspect of their job from recording their podcast to taking photos can be done from their homes

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we spam all of their comments please that we know they saw lidia and olivia on NYE????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.