Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so in Lidia’s new vlog, she was talking about dressing up for nye just to “mark the occasion” and then went on to open a House of CB jumpsuit that definitely cost at least £50-£100 that bought to wear for that evening, just to sit around at home🤔at she was like “imagine if it didn’t come in time, i would have been so annoyed” if she was just taking ig pictures in it why would it matter if it didn’t arrive that day?
also i’m going to post this on her thread aswell but i thought this was too good to not post here but at the start of the vlog she was making coffee cake and she said “make sure you dissolve the coffee in hot water, don’t put the coffee granules straight into the cake huns” does she think her audience is that bleeping dim??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sophia just posted that the vlog is uploading after some “technical difficulties” 👀

Reactions: 6
Sophia just posted that the vlog is uploading after some “technical difficulties” 👀
Aka probably left in details about Lidia and Olivia being there and scrambling to edit after seeing the backlash Madison Sarah, Hannah Renee and Rach Leary and co got 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48
the technical difficulty in question: laziness
the technical difficulty in question: realising you've accidentally let slip that Lidia and Olivia are there and need to re edit xxx

Aka probably left in details about Lidia and Olivia being there and scrambling to edit after seeing the backlash Madison Sarah, Hannah Renee and Rach Leary and co got 😅
pahahah snap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
E7CC0CAD-B252-45DD-AD9D-A1C2D85AC062.png

I’m sorry but why even bother wearing a dress if you’re going to sit with everything spilling out 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry but why are Cinzia’s dressing gowns always so filthy and gross.🤮 I mean I’m all for hanging out in your dressing gown all day but hers are always just another level of gross.

Reactions: 11
We’re in for a ride ladies, buckle up for more of Sophia’s white face and orange body and their awkward conversations and drinking little sips of M & S alcohol and wooooo constantly

Reactions: 9
Cinzia’s lip “allergy” is probably her lip filler migrating

Reactions: 34
It’s them not even understanding the roaring 20s came out of prohibition, economic depression & world war 1 for me...

Reactions: 44
they chat some absolute tit the pair of them, acting like 2021 will be a better year for them when they did whatever the duck they wanted all 2020 anyway!!! the audacity to act like they’ve made ONE solitary sacrifice this year says it all doesn’t it. the only thing either of them put any effort into this year is trying and miserably failing to cover their rule flouting tracks all year long. omg they BOIL MY BLOOD

Reactions: 36
Sophia is really getting on my nerves now 😭 she uses so many words to say nothing

“I hope we’re both single this time next year” well just don’t get into a relationship then ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cinzia’s fake tan hands is enough to put anyone off fake tanning

Reactions: 20
The women in the shops were not impressed at them buying balloons because they probably thought they were having a party 🤔

Reactions: 41
WHY are they so against relationships? i bet they beeeeeg boy attention so bad. wish they'd stop acting like bad witches

Reactions: 33
Sorry but why are Cinzia’s dressing gowns always so filthy and gross.🤮 I mean I’m all for hanging out in your dressing gown all day but hers are always just another level of gross.
I can’t stop thinking about how gross her bed and her sofa is after her tanning as well and just lying on it... her personal hygiene is so questionable lol

Reactions: 11
so in Lidia’s new vlog, she was talking about dressing up for nye just to “mark the occasion” and then went on to open a House of CB jumpsuit that definitely cost at least £50-£100 that bought to wear for that evening, just to sit around at home🤔at she was like “imagine if it didn’t come in time, i would have been so annoyed” if she was just taking ig pictures in it why would it matter if it didn’t arrive that day?
also i’m going to post this on her thread aswell but i thought this was too good to not post here but at the start of the vlog she was making coffee cake and she said “make sure you dissolve the coffee in hot water, don’t put the coffee granules straight into the cake huns” does she think her audience is that bleeping dim??
They are clearly together all the time, they think we’re stupid their pics are even in the same locations 😭😭😂

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.