Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like him and I had absolutely no idea and I watch the news and keep up with stuff but these girls dont at all as we’ve established so I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t know. If someone told them I think they definitely would apologise
Why did you just say him 🥴

Reactions: 31
Honestly my hat goes off to anyone who can still bear to sit through a full video of theirs. It's crazy as a year ago I considered myself such a big fan. The comments they make are either straight up stupid or ignorant. They have no respect for rules, will gladly ignore them and couldn't give a tit what/how their audience feel. Instead they'll make jokes about not being able to pay their mortgage after a Selfridges shopping spree in a pandemic where people are literally losing any form of income. They 100% see themselves as being better than their audience especially now they've bought properties. The advice they give is pathetic, they're so immature its insane that Cinzia will be 24 this year. Lastly, its so clear to me they are not confident at all & have very little self worth - from the blackfishing to constantly copying other influencers its amazing to me that their audience still engage with them.

Reactions: 34
I'm so confused. Sophia proceeds to talk about this Tracy woman who dm'd her a lovely message and then DOESN'T tell us what the message was because of the constant waffle that comes out of their mouths. These girls.

Reactions: 18
I'm so confused. Sophia proceeds to talk about this Tracy woman who dm'd her a lovely message and then DOESN'T tell us what the message was because of the constant waffle that comes out of their mouths. These girls.
And take the piss out of her name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can we spam all of their comments please that we know they saw lidia and olivia on NYE????
someone just needs to make a viral tik tok of them being exposed lol and they’d get slandered like mads, han and rach did

Reactions: 12
Something that I noticed, it’s a bit hazy in my mind now because I watched it earlier today but in the nye grwm Sophia says something like she hasn’t bought anything new for NYE because there’s no point because they can’t go anywhere. Well then why did they do a “trying on NYE dresses” video???? If they knew there’s no point in buying them then whyyy were they trying to influence others to buy them? They’ll just do any ad that comes their way won’t they

Reactions: 44
Idk if anyone will share my opinion but I despise how much Cinzia cusses and her tone when she does omfg why does she have to scream FUCKS SAKEEEEE every 2 seconds? Honestly can’t

• Haha
Idk if anyone will share my opinion but I despise how much Cinzia cusses and her tone when she does omfg why does she have to scream FUCKS SAKEEEEE every 2 seconds? Honestly can’t
[/QUOTE
It’s honestly embarrassing

Reactions: 1
someone just needs to make a viral tik tok of them being exposed lol and they’d get slandered like mads, han and rach did
I honestly don't think they would. Although it's very possible they saw other people on NYE, and there is some evidence suggesting they did, there isn't anything concrete. Mads etc had a full on video of a drunken party to cause outrage whereas the evidence for this is a couple of white walls, some looks off camera and some hesitations in speaking. I'm not saying they didn't but I don't think people would be convinced or react the same way.

I honestly don't think they would. Although it's very possible they saw other people on NYE, and there is some evidence suggesting they did, there isn't anything concrete. Mads etc had a full on video of a drunken party to cause outrage whereas the evidence for this is a couple of white walls, some looks off camera and some hesitations in speaking. I'm not saying they didn't but I don't think people would be convinced or react the same way.
Plus aswell Madison etc was a large group, whereas even if S&C had Lidia and Olivia, as against the rules as it is and they shouldn’t have them round at all, I don’t think it would cause as much outrage and backlash as Madison etc because it wasn’t a large gathering/party (obvs still against the rules and whatnot) but just wouldn’t be as likely to go as viral? I hope that makes sense 😅

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious at the end of that video that Lidia+Olivia were standing in the kitchen trying to be quiet whilst they filmed that part. You can hear noises in the back and stuff. Sounds psycho but it’s annoying that they’re this brazen about it hahahaha.

Reactions: 10
I do NOT want to hear anything from them or anyone about them doing tit they shouldn't be doing "for work" the guidance is so clear right now work from home unless you absolutely cannot- and that means key workers, people who work in nurseries, people who work in construction etc etc where they have a job that physically requires them to be there they can't do it at home, every single aspect of their job from recording their podcast to taking photos can be done from their homes
SO.MUCH.THIS.
I'm shocked with the amount of influencers I've seen ever since the first lockdown (every kind, from instagrammers to youtubers to celebs) that think that THEIR JOB requires them to leave their house and think it's fine because it's for work. Excuse me, what? Vogue's all over the world have had Zoom photoshoots since March. What makes you think that taking your crappy car park picture gives you the permission to bend the rules and travel to London? Bella Hadid is prancing around her farm while shooting a Jacquemus campaign via zoom, just sit the duck down.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else get so disgusted by their over consumption of clothes, home decor and everything else (besides tuna and other food of course). I’m a sucker for online shopping and feel guilty but watching them makes me want to stop. I’m from Sydney so I’m not sure but can anyone confirm in the UK if you can ride off clothes etc. for tax returns if it’s for “business” when they’re showing it in their videos?

Reactions: 20
Leaving home without a reasonable excuse will now be punishable by fine so I’d love to see them try to explain that posing in pissy car parks is absolutely essential

Two girls with two new houses / apartments have all the space and time to shoot in their house, there’s no need to be holding onto the lift 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.