Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this shows that the girls actually don't have any style. They just follow whatever is trendy and spend thousands on bags that people won't remember or think twice about once the new season is in swing. I am sure they will regret spending all of that money on designers stuff when their influencer careers goes downhill
Who ever said they have style?! My dads got more style then they have put to together! It’s actually embarrassing that they think they’re “trend setters” like the whole point of an “influencer” is to funnily enough “influence” people however they do the complete opposite! The worst is when u see girls trying to copy them as well thinking like they’ve achieved something for a couple of likes 🥴

Na fr why is a Starbucks cup next to a designer bag an “aesthetic”

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
sophia seriously has some sort of delusional god complex to stay commenting and not liking posts about herself/her ‘brand’. this gorl even went and found herself an elevator to pose with and she couldn’t even get a like from miss thing
she acc thinks everyone is begging for her to notice them and thinks of herself as mother teresa for giving her “fans” a crumb of attention and acts like liking their comments is charity work ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question guys, has Cinzia ever actually cooked a meal in her new flat? I swear it's always deliveroos and matcha, but no actual cooked meals are being consumed...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Genuine question guys, has Cinzia ever actually cooked a meal in her new flat? I swear it's always deliveroos and matcha, but no actual cooked meals are being consumed...
This is speculation but it’s most likely because she’s gained bad eating habits/an eating disorder. (Please take this very lightly!) she hasn’t really shown food at all and when she does it’s always with Sophia - she was banging on about that tuna salad and the matchas too as we know very well. And she watches that YouTuber Kim, and mentions her quite a lot and ED can lead to you watching others eat instead of eating yourself. I think it could be a mix of cinzia not wanting to post but also... because she doesn’t eat :-(

Reactions: 13
Alright... so I started watching the new video to see how far I’d get and I have to say I had to stop when Cinzia said the cups are 75p because she bought 4 for £5.

I really want a brown tracksuit. Why am I tempted to buy the merch😂 someone please find me an alternative. I’ve been searching
Babe the Zara ones are so cheap and they’re in stock atm!

Reactions: 9
Not even a minute into latest video... phone pings and Sophia jokes it’s one of their ‘boyfriends’:rolleyes: girl says she doesn’t wanna find anyone for YEARS but sounds like it’s all that’s top of mind hun!

Reactions: 22
Alright... so I started watching the new video to see how far I’d get and I have to say I had to stop when Cinzia said the cups are 75p because she bought 4 for £5.

The maths triggered me😅 I’m super short and Zara rarely do an extra small or I would buy from them more!! I do really love their clothes

Reactions: 1
The maths triggered me😅 I’m super short and Zara rarely do an extra small or I would buy from them more!! I do really love their clothes
Zara joggers are always too short for me so if you're shorter than me, you'll be fine with a S I think. I'm 5'5. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
just finally unfollowed them on instagram because they were genuinely living in my head rent free the amount their stories were annoying me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the podcast is so annoying don’t know why I listen their brand is all over the place. So they want to be independent boss babes, but the singles files eps are based around boys and how to get with boys and dates with boys in lockdown, but boy talk is also about boys and girl talk is about girls getting with boys. They are OBSSESSED. I thought single files would be like, what they do when they are on their own, like they live on their own so do they have a dif routine now to when they were in a relationship or new hobbies they’ve got time to do now they’re single- learning a language? Or how do they find paying bills on their own after splitting them with a partner, what struggles (if any) with their mental health or things they’ve got planned? But all they talk about is boys. NEWS FLASH S AND C-NOT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WANTS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP. So let’s start making more of an effort for the brands sake shall we girls?

Reactions: 26
Honestly their whole approach to the podcast is so weird. They basically tit on being in love now, which is annoying for people in happy relationships. Then they go on and on about dating, which is annoying for anyone who isn’t dating. Their “girl talks” are meant to be about friendship issues while “boy talks” are about dating problems, which leaves no room for anyone who’s not a girl to send in friend problems, and also no room for anyone who’s not attracted to men to send in dating issues. They’re not experts on any of those things but they’re not even trying to be inclusive in the slightest.
I thought single files would be like, what they do when they are on their own, like they live on their own so do they have a dif routine now to when they were in a relationship or new hobbies they’ve got time to do now they’re single- learning a language? Or how do they find paying bills on their own after splitting them with a partner, what struggles (if any) with their mental health or things they’ve got planned?
This would’ve made so much more sense! And so many of these would be helpful to anyone regardless of their relationship status, even if it’s focused on the changes that come from a breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They should sack off doing the single files until they have things to say like hearing about sophias facetime dates are dull as duck, even when they do start going on dates all they'll do on the podcast is make private jokes and giggle

Reactions: 9
The fact she even bought 4 REUSABLE CUPS because they were so cheap had me like 🤦🏽‍♀️

YOU JUST NEED ONEE HUN THAT’S THE POINT!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.