Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Sophia's moving out vlog and she was saying that she doesn't have Ā£2k for a sofa at the moment... sometimes I wonder how they can afford endless clothes and take away salads but not an actual essential?! šŸ˜‚ I really wanna know how much money they have really

Reactions: 22
I really want a brown tracksuit. Why am I tempted to buy the merchšŸ˜‚ someone please find me an alternative. Iā€™ve been searching
iets frans carry a chocolate and frosted chocolate tracksuit! check urban outfitters :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From ohpolly! Itā€™s like Ā£105 total for the tracksuit but Iā€™ve been eyeing the set, it looks so comfy. May be out of your budget but looks like the quality will be worth the investment :love:
This material and I arenā€™t friends. Iā€™m very clumsy. Will end up mattedšŸ˜‚ thanks for all the suggestionsā¤ā¤ā¤

Reactions: 3
I was watching Sophia's moving out vlog and she was saying that she doesn't have Ā£2k for a sofa at the moment... sometimes I wonder how they can afford endless clothes and take away salads but not an actual essential?! šŸ˜‚ I really wanna know how much money they have really
I really recon they put a lot onto credit cards, or else how did they have a decent credit score to get a mortgage?

Reactions: 2
I really want a brown tracksuit. Why am I tempted to buy the merchšŸ˜‚ someone please find me an alternative. Iā€™ve been searching
im sure there are many small businesses who sell them!! deffo look for some, usually people tag them on TikTok or look on etsy, it will really help those people out who are struggling right now šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact they donā€™t post or wear their merchandise just shows how much money they really make and how well engaged their audience is. Most youtubers rinse their merch and wear it as much as possible so people can ask wear itā€™s from. Imagine if they styled it, wore it in videos, tiktoks, etc. How much more people might want to know where itā€™s from. Theyā€™re clearly packing in loads of money already and care about their feeds more

Reactions: 21
They shouldv gone for like ā€œtgbā€ or ā€œs&cā€ in really small print as a logo and just done plain tracksuits or something, easier to style n means its open to other people not just their audience plus no exclusion with the ā€œhisā€ loss thing

Reactions: 30
They make so much money just off their videos. The ā€˜I canā€™t buy a 2k couchā€™ is Sophia trying to be relatable to their viewers.

Reactions: 11
They make so much money just off their videos. The ā€˜I canā€™t buy a 2k couchā€™ is Sophia trying to be relatable to their viewers.
I disagree! I think they live pay check to pay check! Sophia would have to feel empathy for other people if she can anted to be relatable

Reactions: 5
I disagree! I think they live pay check to pay check! Sophia would have to feel empathy for other people if she can anted to be relatable
Well the pay check is most likely a big fat pay check regardless

Reactions: 4
If they were living pay cheque to pay cheque they couldnā€™t have saved deposits for their houses and wouldnā€™t have been approved for their mortgages. These little idiots are making a fortune. Itā€™s sickening šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
sophia seriously has some sort of delusional god complex to stay commenting and not liking posts about herself/her ā€˜brandā€™. this gorl even went and found herself an elevator to pose with and she couldnā€™t even get a like from miss thing

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.