Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the topic of their podcast - it IS all over the place, I don't get why they have the girl talk / boy talk segments when they're literally the same exact thing. on girl talk there's always mention of relationship / boy drama and on boy talk there's always mention of friends getting involved. and the advice they give is always the same and always super pointless?

Reactions: 6
on the topic of their podcast - it IS all over the place, I don't get why they have the girl talk / boy talk segments when they're literally the same exact thing. on girl talk there's always mention of relationship / boy drama and on boy talk there's always mention of friends getting involved. and the advice they give is always the same and always super pointless?
They’re thick and can’t differentiate the two. Lack of common sense coming to the fore from them too.. once again

Reactions: 1
If they were living pay cheque to pay cheque they couldn’t have saved deposits for their houses and wouldn’t have been approved for their mortgages. These little idiots are making a fortune. It’s sickening 😂
I think the difference is now that they have to pay a mortgage each month that is around 1k as well as bills etc. When they were at they parents they didn't pay for anything household related. Their parents defo helped them with deposits! I just think it's very stage that Sophia says she can't afford to furnish her house and buy her own tv etc if she's making so much money!

the brown isn’t even a nice browns it’s literally yellow toned-vomit looking
EE5836BE-95C7-4E8A-8B4E-48AF9BE75F27.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Honestly their whole approach to the podcast is so weird. They basically tit on being in love now, which is annoying for people in happy relationships. Then they go on and on about dating, which is annoying for anyone who isn’t dating. Their “girl talks” are meant to be about friendship issues while “boy talks” are about dating problems, which leaves no room for anyone who’s not a girl to send in friend problems, and also no room for anyone who’s not attracted to men to send in dating issues. They’re not experts on any of those things but they’re not even trying to be inclusive in the slightest.

This would’ve made so much more sense! And so many of these would be helpful to anyone regardless of their relationship status, even if it’s focused on the changes that come from a breakup.
I dont see whats wrong if they r in a niche and target straight women. Sometimes u need specific advice from somebody who experienced what u experienced. They never experienced datin and falling in love with a woman. They dont know about being a gay man and their own rship issues they could have so why should they give advice?

Reactions: 4
The colours are better than the last ones granted, but why are they still going with the 'his loss' vibe its actually awful

Reactions: 23
I dont see whats wrong if they r in a niche and target straight women. Sometimes u need specific advice from somebody who experienced what u experienced. They never experienced datin and falling in love with a woman. They dont know about being a gay man and their own rship issues they could have so why should they give advice?
Yeah but they’re also not that experienced with dating men. You also don’t need to be gay to answer questions from a girl who likes girls or boy who likes boys- they could be stuck on whether to choose working away or the relationship that kind of thing.

The colours are better than the last ones granted, but why are they still going with the 'his loss' vibe its actually awful
Honestly I’m straight and even if I broke up with my bf there’s no way I’d wear that it’s far too boisterous. I don’t mind the lighter colour but the darker brown isn’t even rich

Reactions: 20
Love the new beige colour scheme but seriously why is it still his loss??? I actually still like S&C so wouldn’t be completely against buying their merch as like I said the new colour scheme is 100% my style. But am I duck as someone in their mid 20’s in a happy long term relationship walking around with “his loss” over my tits. I wouldn’t have even done that at 16🤮

Yeah but they’re also not that experienced with dating men. You also don’t need to be gay to answer questions from a girl who likes girls or boy who likes boys- they could be stuck on whether to choose working away or the relationship that kind of thing.

Honestly I’m straight and even if I broke up with my bf there’s no way I’d wear that it’s far too boisterous. I don’t mind the lighter colour but the darker brown isn’t even rich
Took the words out my mouth, put it much better than me😂

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else notice that the podcast was put up late this week? There was also no ad/sponsorship?

I don’t mind swearing in general but it’s the way she swears so aggressively ruins it for me, I feel like I’m being shouted at sometimes watching them 😂
Have you also noticed she’ll say something like “roaring twenties” but then stop and then say “FOOKING ROARING TWENTIES BITCHEZZZ” lol

Reactions: 2
I totally agree with what one user said like why wouldn’t they just do “TGB” with like a little design or SOMETHING to at least keep in with the brand?! Would make it so much more wearable who tf is gonna wear “HIS LOSS” except freaks hahahaha it’s so cringe 😩 who is advising them on these decisions... whilst the tennis collection was a complete money grab, at least it was actually nice looking and tied in with their brand a BIT.

Reactions: 22
Ehhh just me that thinks the tone of the beige and brown is so ugly?? It’s literally toned down and hints of green and yellow mixed in :sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 27
”His loss” is actually so embarrassing for them. These two, especially Sophia, constantly go on about how they hate boys now and they don’t need men or whatever, and then their whole merch line is centered around their exes? It’s honestly so pathetic and desperate. Move on with your lives.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.