Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK SO who’s taking all these photos of them? Are we not in lockdown!? I really can’t with these girls so selfish

Reactions: 12
I can’t express how MUCH better the merch would be if it said ‘their loss’, his loss is reducing their audience so much! You can loose friends and people not just men!

Reactions: 10
The fast they’ve not listened to the constructive criticism of their audience makes them even more unlikeable. I wonder if they’ll end up as demonised as Madison Sarah?? Lol that’s pretty hard to compete with

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That hairstyle with the greasy fronts hanging needs to be burned they look like Whitney from Eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I love the colour scheme but it’s off putting that they don’t actually wear their own merch - kind of like it’s good enough for us but not for them

Reactions: 11
i’m actually fuming! we’re supposed to be in a lockdown and i don’t think this shoot was essential!! it’s a huge kick in the face to small businesses that rely on it photoshoots for their brand but can’t do it!! it’s obviously just about money now. Can someone PLS find the studio they’re at? surely they aren’t allowed to be open??????

Reactions: 20
Now, these girls have been getting so many Nicki studios jumpers and joggers sent their way - in what world are they gonna choose to wear their own most likely bad quality, horrible coloured, big logo-ed merch? It’s honestly ridiculous. I’m in the market for a good quality hoodie but the his loss hoodies are definitely not it.

Reactions: 16
I think the difference is now that they have to pay a mortgage each month that is around 1k as well as bills etc. When they were at they parents they didn't pay for anything household related. Their parents defo helped them with deposits! I just think it's very stage that Sophia says she can't afford to furnish her house and buy her own tv etc if she's making so much money!

has sophia actually admitted she can’t afford it?!

that is the ugliest effing track suit i’ve ever seen

His loss again

Reactions: 1
i think all the nicki studios stuff they've been buying for months now is just them trying to attract the brand's attention in hopes of doing another overpriced collab.

Reactions: 4
I love the colour scheme but it’s off putting that they don’t actually wear their own merch - kind of like it’s good enough for us but not for them
The colour is nice however it shows how little research they do in terms of fashion trends, they are abit late on the brown... as someone mentioned here before they should have done it in autumn winter and the blues in spring. Not that I’m a fashion expert at all but I’m sure clothes designers /brands will look ahead at up coming trends in regards to styles and colours. It shows how little knowledge they do have of fashion despite them thinking they are so trendy (even tho all their styles are copied from others!)

i’m actually fuming! we’re supposed to be in a lockdown and i don’t think this shoot was essential!! it’s a huge kick in the face to small businesses that rely on it photoshoots for their brand but can’t do it!! it’s obviously just about money now. Can someone PLS find the studio they’re at? surely they aren’t allowed to be open??????
Exactly, final straw for me I’ve unfollowed them and will catch up on here with what they’re up too hahaha

Reactions: 8
The fast they’ve not listened to the constructive criticism of their audience makes them even more unlikeable. I wonder if they’ll end up as demonised as Madison Sarah?? Lol that’s pretty hard to compete with
It's probably cheaper to keep the 'his loss' stencil given it's already done and a new one that said 'their' would mean to redo the ""whole design"" (I say 'design' lightly) and would cost them more money. Let's not forget that even if they try to portray a *luxe* lifestyle they really aren't as loaded and will try to save as much where they possibly can so they then can splurge in BaLeNcIaGa. Sophia said in a recent vlog that she only has one good cutting knife and one pen in her whole house because "why buy more, I don't need them". I mean IDK, maybe aim for your house to be a habitable place that has basic necessities?
+ let's not forget their new attitude, it has to be HIS LOSS instead of their because they are egocentric and want to show they are bad bitchess. They aren't thinking about their customers even if they are the ones to pay for their merch.

Reactions: 7
they didn't need to do a professional shoot for it FFS they could've shot the pictures themselves at home like literally everyone else is doing

Reactions: 24
Looks like the same studios as last time, I’ll do some investigating 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I was just watching someone’s weight loss journey on YouTube and she says she drinks lots of matcha and the reason for this is it apparently boosts your metabolism and “enhances the fat burning process” I didn’t realise this before so not sure if it’s common knowledge but it would explain why Cinzia is pretty much living off it atm

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.