Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before, but the fact they don’t even wear their own merch is so ridiculous. They never even wore the blue ones again once they’d launched them.

Reactions: 29
anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in the car park

anyone in notts know how far the Zillow household is to cinzias new flat? Like walking distance or is Lidia actually driving to cinzias just to get some bloody pictures in
Definitely driving... trust

Reactions: 1
I hope it isn’t “your loss”, it reminds me of men online that get rejected and start kicking off at the woman 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I really want a brown tracksuit. Why am I tempted to buy the merch😂 someone please find me an alternative. I’ve been searching

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.