Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it'll say his loss again LOL definitely read here when we said they should've come out with colours like cHoCoLaTe which they would actually wear
clears throat and looks into the camera
*staring intensifies*

I really had some hopes they would at least be more inclusive and change it to 'their' loss but again, nothing much to expect from these two. thats actually really disappointing. echoing whats already been said but their loss is SO much more inclusive to LITERALLY everyone, friends, toxic family, relationships with any gender etc. smh they dropped the ball but ofcourse, their worshippers folllowers will still purchase and wear more than they do.

Reactions: 10
I actually do love Sophia and Cinzia, but is it just me who gets second hand embarrassment over creating your whole new collection on being dumped/breaking up!! 🤮 if I were there exes I would be laughing so hard over the ‘his loss’ concept. Like thanks for creating a whole collection over our breakup 👍🏼 You’re clearly very over it

Reactions: 31
I was just watching someone’s weight loss journey on YouTube and she says she drinks lots of matcha and the reason for this is it apparently boosts your metabolism and “enhances the fat burning process” I didn’t realise this before so not sure if it’s common knowledge but it would explain why Cinzia is pretty much living off it atm
Out of curiosity please could you share the name of this video? I’m on a weight loss journey and love finding new videos to watch

they didn't need to do a professional shoot for it FFS they could've shot the pictures themselves at home like literally everyone else is doing
literally it’s just so insensitive to people who are stuck indoors and they’re prancing about like we aren’t even in a lockdown! so many top brands like asos sent clothes to the models at home so they could take pics for them (i used to work in another companies head office so know this v well) which is what s+c should’ve done!! i mean their whole job is instagram so surely posing at home isn’t too much of a fuss for them? it’s actually so triggering now i’m officially going mental 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
The real question is will the pr handout be an a4 sheet with Microsoft word art on it like last time?? 🤣🤣 Come on Fiona show us that graphic design!

Also can't believe we need a new thread already we witches chat a lot of tit huh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is speculation but it’s most likely because she’s gained bad eating habits/an eating disorder. (Please take this very lightly!) she hasn’t really shown food at all and when she does it’s always with Sophia - she was banging on about that tuna salad and the matchas too as we know very well. And she watches that YouTuber Kim, and mentions her quite a lot and ED can lead to you watching others eat instead of eating yourself. I think it could be a mix of cinzia not wanting to post but also... because she doesn’t eat :-(
I like to have youtube videos on the background when I work and Cinzia literally said EXACTLY this. It's a video from May 2018 and it's called "Two days in Manchester WOO". Sophia said she doesn't enjoy mukbangs because they make her hungry and make her want to order KFC, but Cinzia said that it's the opposite for her, it makes her feel full from seeing them enjoy their food.
When I heard this I was like wait a minute, I've heard this before, and remembered your comment here lol.
Quote "I watch mukbangs because they make me feel full and satisfied"...... "it makes you feel like you are eating it".

Reactions: 16
So apart from the food eating challenge being unbearable to watch and completely different to their normal content
(Like seriously you're seeing each other every day in lockdown and that's all you can film??!!!????)

Did anyone think the foods they chose were just odd? I got definite health kick vibes from it and there were lots of weird comments about food.

Reactions: 7
Im a bit shocked theyve not done like a full process vid of creating their new merch like... theyre clearly not that bothered. No hype around it at all. But also can imagine them having a convo about their bRaNd saying they dont wanna be a beg about their merch n that they find it cringe when other youtubers post about it. But like??? U wanna make money n make a brand?? Make something thatll sell itself not something that is cringey in itself and that u wouldnt even wear??? Ive said it before n i’ll say it again just a small logo for their ACTUAL brand the girls bathroom would work. Not plastering a slogan on that doesnt associate w ur brand if someone doesnt know u (not that they say it all the time anyway) and is far from inclusive and not putting the word bathroom on ur clothes either cos ew 🤢 but their brand could eventually mutate into TGB n that would be acceptable and a good place for them to actually do original clothes. I have so many criticisms over this. So many fast fashion places could out sell them cos of their price point and the fact they would do probably 3 versions his/her/their loss

Im a bit shocked theyve not done like a full process vid of creating their new merch like... theyre clearly not that bothered. No hype around it at all. But also can imagine them having a convo about their bRaNd saying they dont wanna be a beg about their merch n that they find it cringe when other youtubers post about it. But like??? U wanna make money n make a brand?? Make something thatll sell itself not something that is cringey in itself and that u wouldnt even wear??? Ive said it before n i’ll say it again just a small logo for their ACTUAL brand the girls bathroom would work. Not plastering a slogan on that doesnt associate w ur brand if someone doesnt know u (not that they say it all the time anyway) and is far from inclusive and not putting the word bathroom on ur clothes either cos ew 🤢 but their brand could eventually mutate into TGB n that would be acceptable and a good place for them to actually do original clothes. I have so many criticisms over this. So many fast fashion places could out sell them cos of their price point and the fact they would do probably 3 versions his/her/their loss
Loool just realised how scattered my thoughts look here🤣 u get me tho right lol

Reactions: 11
Ive said it before n i’ll say it again just a small logo for their ACTUAL brand the girls bathroom would work. Not plastering a slogan on that doesnt associate w ur brand if someone doesnt know u (not that they say it all the time anyway) and is far from inclusive and not putting the word bathroom on ur clothes either cos ew 🤢 but their brand could eventually mutate into TGB n that would be acceptable and a good place for them to actually do original clothes.
Idk if anyone here watches Noel Miller and Cody Ko but their podcast is called "Tiny Meat Gang" but when they do their (satirical) music and stuff they label it as "TMG" which is cleaner/less obviously jokey/lets them do more with it etc., S&C could easily do the same with The Girls Bathroom becoming TGB, but that would take effort I suppose

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.