Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is complaining on her stories today that it has taken her 10 hours to produce content for a campaign and we only see the end result of the huge amount of work that goes into it. Most of us spend a lot of time preparaing / collating the results of our work, of which the final output may seem rather small. Get a grip Sophia. I am sure you are adequately compensated for your time, otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to the campaign 😀

Reactions: 2
She is complaining on her stories today that it has taken her 10 hours to produce content for a campaign and we only see the end result of the huge amount of work that goes into it. Most of us spend a lot of time preparaing / collating the results of our work, of which the final output may seem rather small. Get a grip Sophia. I am sure you are adequately compensated for your time, otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to the campaign 😀

She's a feckin pity 🙄 Most people who put that much time (and more) into a real job, don't moan on social media about it. So out of touch with reality!!

She's been gifted slippers that were the wrong size and had the cheek to ask the company if she could get them in her size. Don't worry though, she's rigging another competition so someone she knows will "win" them. I lost all respect for her when she rigged her last "give away".

Reactions: 4
She's a feckin pity 🙄 Most people who put that much time (and more) into a real job, don't moan on social media about it. So out of touch with reality!!

She's been gifted slippers that were the wrong size and had the cheek to ask the company if she could get them in her size. Don't worry though, she's rigging another competition so someone she knows will "win" them. I lost all respect for her when she rigged her last "give away".
*waves* thread is here. 😘

Reactions: 1
Did you lose the thread @Marylou?

It's been a bit quiet on here lately. I blocked her as she was just too much 😂
LOL 😂 I did but am back again now 🤣🤣

I had actually forgotten about her cause she's so boring but watched her stories recently and, no surprise, she's annoyed me. She was gifted a sofa bed last year and it was "perfect" for their attic room since they were using the spare room as a bedroom. Now she's giving her youngest the spare room and they're moving back up to the attic cause Tom's office is finished. So after all that pr stunt aka begging, she doesn't even need the sofa bed!!

Also the "Hi Guys" grates on me and she's obsessed with her posts on the grid (almost forgot I posted one guys if you want to have a look 🙄), likes and comments. This is a grown woman! How sad is it that you need to feel validated by numbers on your social media account.

LOL 😂 I did but am back again now 🤣🤣

I had actually forgotten about her cause she's so boring but watched her stories recently and, no surprise, she's annoyed me. She was gifted a sofa bed last year and it was "perfect" for their attic room since they were using the spare room as a bedroom. Now she's giving her youngest the spare room and they're moving back up to the attic cause Tom's office is finished. So after all that pr stunt aka begging, she doesn't even need the sofa bed!!

Also the "Hi Guys" grates on me and she's obsessed with her posts on the grid (almost forgot I posted one guys if you want to have a look 🙄), likes and comments. This is a grown woman! How sad is it that you need to feel validated by numbers on your social media account.
the amount of times I’ve thought about messaging her to tell her to have a new sign on instead of “Hi Guys, hope you’re all well” grates on me too everytime 🙄🙄🙄

I wondered why she chose that free bed with such a low headboard, it just looked silly, but now I realise it was all part of her plan for the attic room as she has sloping ceilings. Clever beg!

the amount of times I’ve thought about messaging her to tell her to have a new sign on instead of “Hi Guys, hope you’re all well” grates on me too everytime 🙄🙄🙄

I wondered why she chose that free bed with such a low headboard, it just looked silly, but now I realise it was all part of her plan for the attic room as she has sloping ceilings. Clever beg!
I

You mean she's getting another bed for free 😱 😱???? I completely missed that whole beg!

It's all content Guys! 😂

Used to grate on me too, the whole "Hi Guys" and the begging for likes and comments for her engagement.. only so she can go to brands and beg for more freebies.

I'm guessing now that the rooms are being swapped we'll see her beg for more freebies 😡😡 there's still a pandemic, and there's still people in need.

god she moans at everything! Even when her FREE bed is being delivered for FREE! Moaning about muddy footprints...people are dying from Covid, mental health, because their treatments have stopped, it really effs me right off! She’s got tiled floors in her entrance so what does it matter. I’m pleased the workmen ‘barged’ their way in coz I would find it rude to be told don’t come in, don’t see why she can’t step back 2 feet and let them do their job but I don’t even believe they barged in, it’s such an exaggeration! I really think there is very little to like about her. Even her face annoys me now

Reactions: 3
god she moans at everything! Even when her FREE bed is being delivered for FREE! Moaning about muddy footprints...people are dying from Covid, mental health, because their treatments have stopped, it really effs me right off! She’s got tiled floors in her entrance so what does it matter. I’m pleased the workmen ‘barged’ their way in coz I would find it rude to be told don’t come in, don’t see why she can’t step back 2 feet and let them do their job but I don’t even believe they barged in, it’s such an exaggeration! I really think there is very little to like about her. Even her face annoys me now
I was taken aback at first when she said they forced themselves in but then figured she was embellishing the story for interaction. She's probably hoping that her inbox will be full of people appalled on her behalf and offering their sympathy. If she's getting the bed for free then she needs a kick in the hole for being so obnoxious. I kinda giggled a bit when she said it was broken on arrival 🤭

So she’s off today. Took me this long to realise. She’s sounding a bit sorry for herself. Think she may have been snooping on here and realising what a moaner she is. 🙊

• Haha
I can't believe she spent all that time decorating the spare bedroom last year for it to now be changed into her sons room. What was the point? It is such a waste of money. Even if I was rich I couldn't justify doing that for the room to be changed a few months later.

I can't believe she spent all that time decorating the spare bedroom last year for it to now be changed into her sons room. What was the point? It is such a waste of money. Even if I was rich I couldn't justify doing that for the room to be changed a few months later.
even if I had all that money, I don’t have a husband stupid enough to redecorate it. Mine would tell me to get lost

• Haha
Hi guys I've just done a post 🙄🙄

Can't believe this one, she was gifted the sofa bed which she said would be perfect as a spare bed for the attic room, gifted a bed for her spare room and then gifted another one for the attic room. The sofa bed is now lying idle in the top room!!!! Selfish witch didn't even need it 😠😠

Now she's back up in the top room and her son is getting the spare room (with tit loads of gifted stuff), where's the big gifted bed gone??? It's like musical chairs in that house when it comes to moving bedrooms.

She's always moaning about something or other, selfish cow doesn't know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 3
Despise the way she pronounces things like she is deliberately trying to be different.

Asos (aysos) she pronounces Ass-os

I can’t remember how she pronounces Amazon now but it’s stupid too

Despise the way she pronounces things like she is deliberately trying to be different.

Asos (aysos) she pronounces Ass-os

I can’t remember how she pronounces Amazon now but it’s stupid too
Yes!!! I thought it was just me that found her pronunciation of ASOS strange! I'm not from the UK and even I know that's not how it sounds. She does have a weird tone to her voice at times, be it high pitched or whiney (think it's where her kids picked it up) but whichever one she uses, it's slooow speak, almost robotic too come to think about it.

Own up, who's secret was is it that they pronounce ASOS as ay sos aka the correct way?👌😂

Own up, who's secret was is it that they pronounce ASOS as ay sos aka the correct way?👌😂
ha, just came on here to say the same thing! It could only be Marylou because it wasn’t me but did make me chuckle!

(p.S. love your profile photo 😂)

• Haha