Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for a while, and liked her a lot originally, but recently I've realised how she can sometimes be rude to her followers, is only on there to gain followers and free products and wants to set up a business to show how to get more followers, obviously charging for this information. You can tell she's not in it for fun, but to make money. It bugs me how when she's done a post, she'll come on stories and say oh I've done a post, it'd really help me out if you'd go and like it. Like, let people like a photo if they actually like it?!

The music she had blaring at 11.30pm last night when she was drunk! Poor neighbours!

Reactions: 2
I've followed her for a while, and liked her a lot originally, but recently I've realised how she can sometimes be rude to her followers, is only on there to gain followers and free products and wants to set up a business to show how to get more followers, obviously charging for this information. You can tell she's not in it for fun, but to make money. It bugs me how when she's done a post, she'll come on stories and say oh I've done a post, it'd really help me out if you'd go and like it. Like, let people like a photo if they actually like it?!

The music she had blaring at 11.30pm last night when she was drunk! Poor neighbours!
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Tom, no wonder he's always in the garden hiding away with his power tools!

I've followed her for ages, thought she was great to begin with, but now that she's a full time "influencer" she's started to get too big for her Instagram boots! 😂

Constantly on the beg too, "got these from ASOS, and these from ASOS, everybody check out ASOS!" Alright desperate Dan we get it you want a collab!

Her voice grates on me too, she sounds so winey nowadays.

I had to unfollow her as she was so rude to me after I messaged her, after she'd asked her followers for some advice. She just likes your comments, and then when you unfollow she screenshots her follower count and calls you out on it I've noticed 😂

• Heart
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Poor Tom, no wonder he's always in the garden hiding away with his power tools!

I've followed her for ages, thought she was great to begin with, but now that she's a full time "influencer" she's started to get too big for her Instagram boots! 😂

Constantly on the beg too, "got these from ASOS, and these from ASOS, everybody check out ASOS!" Alright desperate Dan we get it you want a collab!

I had to unfollow her as she was so rude to me after I messaged her, after she'd asked her followers for some advice. She just likes your comments, and then when you unfollow she screenshots her follower count and calls you out on it I've noticed 😂
Phew, thought I was the only one!

I agree, poor Tom! Has two jobs and never stops at home.

God, she's extra braggy this weekend isn't she! Tom's parents house is lovely, but why do we all need to see it? We get it Sophia, Tom's amazing, get over yourself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How rude, making a list of what to change in the house she's staying in! Wouldn't be staying at mine again if she handed me a list 😂

Saying the bathroom would be awful to photograph for Instagram. Yes, because that's what you look for in a bathroom!

I feel so sad for bode, going to see his mum and siblings, and then being taken away again, poor boy.

I haven't been following her for long but have quickly come to realise that she's annoying af. Her voice does grate on me and I also noticed how much of a whinge she is lately, noted especially when Tom was called out "AGAIN" (Caps purely to highlight her annoyance 😅)

Can you remember what she said when you messaged her? Why on earth would she be rude if she asked for advice? Mind you she seems very opinionated so I doubt she honestly wanted advice, rather it was engagement.

I haven't been following her for long but have quickly come to realise that she's annoying af. Her voice does grate on me and I also noticed how much of a whinge she is lately, noted especially when Tom was called out "AGAIN" (Caps purely to highlight her annoyance 😅)

Can you remember what she said when you messaged her? Why on earth would she be rude if she asked for advice? Mind you she seems very opinionated so I doubt she honestly wanted advice, rather it was engagement.
She didn't actually say anything, just liked the message. I've noticed others have said the same. When I'd message to ask where something was from (politely may I add) she'd just like it and then go on stories about how people can find the brands on her highlights/posts... Meaning we'd have to click through so she'd get her affiliate pennies.

I just find her annoying, I mean I'm all for women doing what they want, and supporting them. If you want to be a stay at home mum then great, you do you... but if you're going to be a dick then don't bother posting 😂 like homeschooling in lockdown, she doesn't work so why did she moan about it everyday!

She moans about the kids all the time, and Tom being in the garden/doing DIY (because it's not the DIY jobs she wants to do right now)... Yeah he's avoiding your whiney voice! I thought it was hilarious when she said "she needs more Toms" as there wasn't enough of him to do DIY jobs. She's so lazy, isn't that what she agreed to do when she quit her job? So Tom could work non stop to fund her spending habits?! 🤣 Cleans her house through a timelapse and puts the BBQ chicken out ready... For Tom to cook!

Her comments on Tom's step dad's house, my god she needs a slap! 😂 I'd be so pissed off if I'd seen that!

Also, what's wrong with having a family day out and not being on Instagram, well your "business" account... That's for your personal Instagram, I'm sure.

Can you tell she annoys me! 😂

Reactions: 3
On the beg again I see, for people to look at her post from last night? Apparently, being passive aggressive gets people to like your posts 🤷‍♀️

Playing the "I didn't know this arrived" bs game! You gave the company your (Tom's Stepdad's) holiday home address 🤦‍♀️

Do we think she's found this thread. Looking at her stories today? 😂

Begging for social reach again, and she's advising people how to do it? Oh please, Soph.. find a real job!

Does she even have friends? She posts an awful lot of stories in a day, seems she doesn't and Instagram is her life.

Not surprised to find a thread for this one on here! I really like her home and interior styling stuff. I unfollowed (along with a lot of other accounts) because quick, expensive renovation/redecorating projects just wasn’t realistic for me and my husband with very young children and crazy jobs and I was ending up feeling unhappy with my home, disheartened and behind or something..!

I always thought she had quite a negative energy and moaned about her children a lot even though they spent a huge amount of time with family so that she could go and get food shopping done and things. Again, I didn’t have that option available to me so it would make me complain about my situation instead of being grateful for what I had...silly really.

I looked her up recently as we are planning some decorating and working (very slowly) on our garden. Flicked through her highlights and, sure enough, full of moans! And her recent stories, down in the dumps about ‘reach’, really weird.

I’m torn because it’s quite refreshing to see someone being transparent and explicit about the fact that they want their account to grow but at the same time it feels ‘icky’ watching. Surely she has a community or other influencers where she could talk about her posts and progress...not her followers?! Totally agree that it’s odd seeing pressure to like a post. It must be lovely when followers repost or share stories or include you in a ‘follow Friday’ or something but does she feel good when people like her post because she told them to?!

Don’t know what to make of her husband working 2 jobs and fitting in so much DIY. He must be seriously high capacity and they must really love it. Can’t help thinking it’ll end up being about money. I don’t remember if she’s said it’s a property development or forever home type thing but most of the accounts I was following a couple of years ago have finished and sold or are selling now... Got to hand it to them that they have transformed that house and worked hard to do it.

DON'T TOUCH STUFF YOU DON'T INTEND TO BUY FFS. Why touch everything and potentially spread covid! Idiot.

Another mention of her instagram consultancy business 🙄 you post pictures of your house love, stay in your lane.

She's so far up her own arse. Instagram consultancy 😂 she means moan at and beg followers to like her content, and then moan about it some more!

"Meeting with an accountant" 😂😂

• Haha
Tom is always doing jobs so he doesn’t have to listen to her droning on.

wilf is constantly whining because he’s crying for the attention he’s not getting because she’s always got her head in her phone.

Also she’s a pathetic parent. Kids get slightest cough and she’s rushing them to A and E- even at the start of lockdown.
The furniture she buys is cheap and nasty, hence why she always changes it. Sophia you buy cheap you buy twice

Tom is always doing jobs so he doesn’t have to listen to her droning on.

wilf is constantly whining because he’s crying for the attention he’s not getting because she’s always got her head in her phone.

Also she’s a pathetic parent. Kids get slightest cough and she’s rushing them to A and E- even at the start of lockdown.
The furniture she buys is cheap and nasty, hence why she always changes it. Sophia you buy cheap you buy twice
There's another thread on here for Sophia :D

She's moaning this morning about Tom not liking her decor choices. He's just her live-in handyman and not her husband 😅

There's another thread on here for Sophia :D

She's moaning this morning about Tom not liking her decor choices. He's just her live-in handyman and not her husband 😅
omg really? Can you screenshot it for me please or inbox me because I honestly thought I was the only one who had a bit of annoyance over her, ha! You have made my day

• Heart
omg really? Can you screenshot it for me please or inbox me because I honestly thought I was the only one who had a bit of annoyance over her, ha! You have made my day
I can't find it anymore :poop: must've been deleted?

She is so annoying, acts all entitled because she gets gifted things. She never used to tag them as AD or Gifted either! Yet she wants to be an Instagram consultant. She moans all the time about how much she's got to do... as a stay at home mum! A lot of us mums work full time/part-time and still manage to look after our children, so why can't she? She carts her kids off to her mothers all the time anyway??!

Her cleaning videos make me laugh, such a boring instawanker!

Reactions: 4
She’s even doing swipe ups for her own plain boring clothes now. And each swipe up she gets paid for I have recently learnt and she’s all about the swipe ups for everything now!!!

poor Tom does all those jobs so he doesn’t have to spend any time with her (or the Whiney needy kids-I know it’s not their fault why they are how they are)