Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha, just came on here to say the same thing! It could only be Marylou because it wasn’t me but did make me chuckle!

(p.S. love your profile photo 😂)
I'm saying nothing 🤐 🤣 let's just keep her second guessing although I wouldn't put it past her to ask herself the question for "engagement".

Reactions: 1
Look at her being all high and mighty, telling people to use manners (or manors if you're Soph 🙄) yet when she asks for help, you send a long, helpful reply and she just hearts it and doesn't use manners herself. She really winds me up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Look at her being all high and mighty, telling people to use manners (or manors if you're Soph 🙄) yet when she asks for help, you send a long, helpful reply and she just hearts it and doesn't use manners herself. She really winds me up.
manors HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Wtf??? Did she actually, like actually give an example of how you ask her a question?? Who does she think she is??? The bleeping queen!!!! The cheek of her!!! Nasty snide, snarly, passive aggressive cow posting a screen shot of the pm she got calling her out. I missed her posting the original but managed to get a screen shot of her reply. Fuckin diva wannabe.

Attachments

• Heart
Wtf??? Did she actually, like actually give an example of how you ask her a question?? Who does she think she is??? The bleeping queen!!!! The cheek of her!!! Nasty snide, snarly, passive aggressive cow posting a screen shot of the pm she got calling her out. I missed her posting the original but managed to get a screen shot of her reply. Fuckin diva wannabe.
She's such a rude cow.

I've been lurking on this board because I blocked Sophia a while ago, her voice seriously grates on me she's so whiney and tries to act like she's worse off than others so has everything gifted. Yet, has a husband that works several jobs to provide for his family, and does all the DIY whilst Sophia tries to Martha Stewart her way through life.

I bet Tom does the DIY for headspace away from her, the real life moaning Myrtle!

I've been lurking on this board because I blocked Sophia a while ago, her voice seriously grates on me she's so whiney and tries to act like she's worse off than others so has everything gifted. Yet, has a husband that works several jobs to provide for his family, and does all the DIY whilst Sophia tries to Martha Stewart her way through life.

I bet Tom does the DIY for headspace away from her, the real life moaning Myrtle!
tom asked her to ask her followers yesterday for podcast recommendations. Apparently he likes anything that is a self help blog. God you would needthat living with her

• Haha
tom asked her to ask her followers yesterday for podcast recommendations. Apparently he likes anything that is a self help blog. God you would needthat living with her
Did she first say "hi I hope you're well and having a nice day.... blah blah blah....Please and thank you" like she demanded people do when they message her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's such a moan!! I've only seen her during lock down when she's confined to the house and the kids are home, was she always like this?

God guys! You are all totally out of order! Can’t believe you’ve forgotten to give love on her posts AGAIN!! It’s just so RUDE of you all!

• Haha
Also the scabby cow is selling her old iPhone. There's "nothing" wrong with it, well there is, there's a small crack on the screen. The most expensive part of repairing a phone is the screen, greedy wrench 😠

Also the scabby cow is selling her old iPhone. There's "nothing" wrong with it, well there is, there's a small crack on the screen. The most expensive part of repairing a phone is the screen, greedy wrench 😠
I hate it when she sells her second hand tit. Bet she’s put it on her Sophia at home selling account too. Save it for fbook marketplace

Her small bedroom make over is dreadful. The panelling looks ridiculous and out of place and the pine shelves are an eyesore. Definitely not one of her better ones.

Her small bedroom make over is dreadful. The panelling looks ridiculous and out of place and the pine shelves are an eyesore. Definitely not one of her better ones.
totally agree. Panelling a small room just looks daft

She's obsessed with numbers and algorithms on Instagram 🙄
This is why I unfollowed her, I hate ‘influencers’ who share their post on their story (covered up obviously 🙄) and pretty much beg you to like it, and go on about poor engagement! Maybe everyone is sick of listening to your moaning and sharing the same pictures of your home over and over again!

I've only seen her during lock down so it'll be interesting to see what she gets up to when the kids go back to school. She faffs a lot, especially for her ads, never really seen her engaging with the boys or Tom.

I've only seen her during lock down so it'll be interesting to see what she gets up to when the kids go back to school. She faffs a lot, especially for her ads, never really seen her engaging with the boys or Tom.
She doesn't, the boys get left to "get on with it" whilst she talks to her phone. Tom hides away building something, doing DIY, or works his arse off!

• Haha