Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't want to be gifted a bed because she's got her own money, yet has an Aff link on the one she bought 🙄
didn’t want to offer the old bed to her sister either. But then again she is a single mother so why would she need a double? She’s probably in Harrison’s old bed😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she is blatantly asking if anyone has discount code for The White Company......

• Angry
If Sophia didn’t have this boring giveaway she would have zero content. It’s all ads when she does post now. I can imagine her followers dropping

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she'll keep the winners inside the UK to save on postage 🤔

If Sophia didn’t have this boring giveaway she would have zero content. It’s all ads when she does post now. I can imagine her followers dropping
Getting boring now with all the gifted stuff, the office transformation really showed just how much she gets for free.

Reactions: 1
I have something to share. Is there a way we can chat in private on here? 🤨
Don't think so. You could DM? Was it about the post that was deleted earlier? I clicked the notification but it was deleted when I got to it.

She didn’t record that name being picked either coincidentally.
So what she's basically done is, a) reach out to small businesses to ask for freebies to gain exposure b) she could then in turn gain followers and c) gift to friends. Wow Sophia today I've learned what two faced looks like.

wow. Sounds like a fiddle
So what she's basically done is, a) reach out to small businesses to ask for freebies to gain exposure b) she could then in turn gain followers and c) gift to friends. Wow Sophia today I've learned what two faced looks like.
There’s so much I could say....but as I don’t want to be identified I can’t 🤣🤣
if it’s any consolation, the person that won is one of the kindest selfless people you could want to meet, she does a lot of charity work and would help anyone in a heartbeat 🥰

There’s so much I could say....but as I don’t want to be identified I can’t 🤣🤣

if it’s any consolation, the person that won is one of the kindest selfless people you could want to meet, she does a lot of charity work and would help anyone in a heartbeat 🥰
Totally understand the your need for privacy and I'm pleased that someone deserving got a prize from her competition, even if it was rigged.

I just caught up on stories and she's hand delivered another prize cause the person is local to her imagine!!!! 😠 This has seriously annoyed me tbh.

Totally understand the your need for privacy and I'm pleased that someone deserving got a prize from her competition, even if it was rigged.

I just caught up on stories and she's hand delivered another prize cause the person is local to her imagine!!!! 😠 This has seriously annoyed me tbh.
Yes I read that too....most of her folllowers surely can’t be that local..bit sussed 2 winners are probably known to her! I watch her stories and I wonder if she’s ever gone a day in her life without needing to buy something! £15 for Christmas decorations...ok! Lots of people might not be able to afford Xmas dinner this year Sophia

Reactions: 4
Yes I read that too....most of her folllowers surely can’t be that local..bit sussed 2 winners are probably known to her! I watch her stories and I wonder if she’s ever gone a day in her life without needing to buy something! £15 for Christmas decorations...ok! Lots of people might not be able to afford Xmas dinner this year Sophia
Exactly, so out of touch. We all don't have a Tom who works all the hours to provide for her spending habits!

Didn't she become a stay at home mom to look after the boys, yet moans about them 24/7? 🤷‍♀️

Exactly, so out of touch. We all don't have a Tom who works all the hours to provide for her spending habits!

Didn't she become a stay at home mom to look after the boys, yet moans about them 24/7? 🤷‍♀️
I’m still at a loss how they afford everything, unless Tom is a secret millionaire! My partner has what would be considered a very well paid job, but he still couldn’t support those spending habits if I gave up work where does it all come from 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m still at a loss how they afford everything, unless Tom is a secret millionaire! My partner has what would be considered a very well paid job, but he still couldn’t support those spending habits if I gave up work where does it all come from 🤣🤣
Same here, if I went out and spent like she does we'd be eating pot noodles all week 😅

I also feel guilty spending money like that, because 1 - is it essential and 2 - is it good for the environment. Seems she likes tat and fast fashion so I don't think she thinks of either 😬

Same here, if I went out and spent like she does we'd be eating pot noodles all week 😅

I also feel guilty spending money like that, because 1 - is it essential and 2 - is it good for the environment. Seems she likes tat and fast fashion so I don't think she thinks of either 😬
To me It seems like she’s never happy either what she’s got- I think that’s the whole thing with these influencers constant consumerism else they’d be irrelevant 😏

I feel such guilt when I spend frivolously like this. It literally churns me up inside. The more she spends though, the more she is gifted so I guess it works out well for her regardless. She’s quiet again today. I imagine she’s stood in the queue for the post office though or Tom is, poor sod

My husband works away and we talk about random crap. This is his summary of our conversation about Sophias giveaway...think he’s nailed it.
A6D1F850-E0E8-4BDA-A253-0FE6B7C743E4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4