Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aaaaand the mattress was gifted. Shocker! 🙄. Truth be told I actually preferred the old bed frame as it suited the room style better. This one really doesn’t seem to go and covers up the panelling. I’m not a fan

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Essjay123

I couldn't believe when she said for free. Does she not understand what is going on right now???? People are losing their jobs left right and centre and she wants someone to build her a website for free. Tone deaf.......
god I just came here to say exactly the same thing. What a bitch! Wants everything on the beg.

Fuck it- I’ve told her
1772D1D1-A2B0-45FD-858B-41B1D2BC1CE8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve avoided her page for a while but caught it today. Her latest post about the upstairs being too hot screams “someone give us free fans or AC units.” It’s so blatant it’s cringey

Reactions: 5

Marylou

VIP Member
Dear Sophie

We are not trolls, we don't send you horrible messages or post on your page. We don't wish you harm and don't send you death threats because that's basically what a troll is.

We keep our opinions of you here in an open forum that you can choose to ignore and live in your own little bubble. If you actively search and read for gossip on yourself, that's on you.

Signing a petition asking for id before social media accounts can be set up will probably be as effective as someone liking your post because you've asked them to.

Get a grip, go and enjoy your children whilst they're still young instead of hiding from them. Take that poor dog for a run and maybe realise that repeatedly posting ads, all the while moaning about the work they entail, makes for incredibly dull content.

memoii11

VIP Member
Why does everyone always pull the jealous card?! I'm not jealous of Sophia in the slightest 😂🖕

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

Just greedy , yet another account that started out lovely and now ads over and over such a boring moany housewife
Totally agree, she does show off... oh look at our garden, no mention of Tom's hard work. He has 3 jobs, doesn't he? Why can't she get a part-time job? Lazy bitch!

It really annoys me when she begs people to look at her posts!! Stop begging us, there's a reason you're not getting the engagement!

memoii11

VIP Member
Her house isn't even up for sale and she's looking for another...

I feel like she wants to move to have more Instagram content 😂

• Haha

Bettyboo2021

Chatty Member
I know sophias sister very well I dont really have anything to add really negative or positive to add and I’ve never met Sophia but hi anyway 😀🖐🏻Xx

Essjay123

Why does everyone always pull the jealous card?! I'm not jealous of Sophia in the slightest 😂🖕
despite 6 comments saying otherwise, I bet a large number of her followers agree with our way of thinking and are pleased she’s being called out on it. I wonder if I’ll make it into her memoir 😉

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

So turns out her mattress was gifted? Sophia is such a snake! I'm sorry, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic and this airhead gets free shit!

What about the people that really need it!? She doesn't need a new bed, her old one was fine, she just wanted one for her Instagram, and the earn money from engagement.

Honestly this woman has no care for anyone but herself! I have a colleague who has been made redundant, and has been kicked out of her shared accomodation due to not being able to afford to live there, the bed she had was a hand me down bed from her mum! Yet Sophia gets a brand new bed for no real reason but for Instagram! I actually hate her, such a horrible thoughtless woman!

@essyjay I'm so sorry to hear about your loss ❤

• Angry

Essjay123

Another swipe up.... this time for her plain black mask “for all those asking”. She will literally swipe up for anything. Desperate woman!

I fell for one of her plugs the other week stupidly...the teeth whitening strips! Didn’t follow her swipe up to purchase though. Anyway they don’t make a bit of difference. She’s a conwoman like the rest of them

Marylou

VIP Member
She is complaining on her stories today that it has taken her 10 hours to produce content for a campaign and we only see the end result of the huge amount of work that goes into it. Most of us spend a lot of time preparaing / collating the results of our work, of which the final output may seem rather small. Get a grip Sophia. I am sure you are adequately compensated for your time, otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to the campaign 😀

She's a feckin pity 🙄 Most people who put that much time (and more) into a real job, don't moan on social media about it. So out of touch with reality!!

She's been gifted slippers that were the wrong size and had the cheek to ask the company if she could get them in her size. Don't worry though, she's rigging another competition so someone she knows will "win" them. I lost all respect for her when she rigged her last "give away".

Reactions: 4

SamB1991

Eugh she’s so boring and such an Instagram cliche - pouring coffee in the morning, Easter decorating and all the other shit she posts 😴😴😴 I don’t think she has an original thought in her head!

Essjay123

All her current stories are either ads of affiliate links....... not my kind of account to follow
totally agree, it’s constant. She is nothing like when I first followed her but I haven’t followed her for a while now. I don’t know why I still look really. She really winds me up.

carriexbradshaw

God help us, she's starting a "blog" and wants "free" help. Yet she's charging a consulting fee for people to boost their Instagram accounts... WTAF???

It'll be insulting if she starts offering website services out to people along with her Instagram consulting. Especially when there's people out there that do it as a full time job, and are actually struggling to find work because dick heads like her are building shitty blogs/"websites"! I know this from first hand experience!!

Her mate our_victorian_home has built a website and is offering interior consultations, her house is pretty stylish to be fair... So my guess is that copycat Sophia is going to do the same.

Get a fucking job you whiney twat!

• Wow