Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the gift that Tom ‘bought’ her with the grid references on was actually part of a business collab. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I must have missed that, what was the "gift"?
A framed piece of ‘art’ she hung in her bedroom with two grid references on for where they got married I think. I think it was a Valentine’s gift but she’s just announced today in her post that it was part of a collaboration so she basically got it gifted to herself and then made out Tom got her it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe I am a terrible pet owner, but 90% of the time my pets are running wild and look happy. Poor Bode looks really sad and he isn't one yet so should still have that crazy puppy about him. He looks so sad to me.

Did she send him for doggy training or did I imagine that? You're completely right though, hard to believe he's a puppy.

Dear Sophie

We are not trolls, we don't send you horrible messages or post on your page. We don't wish you harm and don't send you death threats because that's basically what a troll is.

We keep our opinions of you here in an open forum that you can choose to ignore and live in your own little bubble. If you actively search and read for gossip on yourself, that's on you.

Signing a petition asking for id before social media accounts can be set up will probably be as effective as someone liking your post because you've asked them to.

Get a grip, go and enjoy your children whilst they're still young instead of hiding from them. Take that poor dog for a run and maybe realise that repeatedly posting ads, all the while moaning about the work they entail, makes for incredibly dull content.

Reactions: 5
Dear Sophie

We are not trolls, we don't send you horrible messages or post on your page. We don't wish you harm and don't send you death threats because that's basically what a troll is.

We keep our opinions of you here in an open forum that you can choose to ignore and live in your own little bubble. If you actively search and read for gossip on yourself, that's on you.

Signing a petition asking for id before social media accounts can be set up will probably be as effective as someone liking your post because you've asked them to.

Get a grip, go and enjoy your children whilst they're still young instead of hiding from them. Take that poor dog for a run and maybe realise that repeatedly posting ads, all the while moaning about the work they entail, makes for incredibly dull content.
👏 she’s a bore. It really annoyed me yesterday she was flogging her overpriced second hand clothes on her selling account and one of them was absolutely vile in particular. Wanted throwing but she wanted a tenner instead and it was only boohoo so probably only cost £13 to start with. Now the kids have gone to school her content is even more boring.

• Wow
Eugh she’s so boring and such an Instagram cliche - pouring coffee in the morning, Easter decorating and all the other tit she posts 😴😴😴 I don’t think she has an original thought in her head!

Reactions: 4
Just wow! “I haven’t shown my face much because of Sarah Everard, Caroline Flack...” next click “please like my post!!!” Picture of her looking like the happiest person in the world!! Fake fake fake

A997DAF9-D7E9-40CA-833B-71ABEAAAAD22.png
87A56D07-78BF-45F6-BA06-94D0D845D18B.png

Very poor taste

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Just wow! “I haven’t shown my face much because of Sarah Everard, Caroline Flack...” next click “please like my post!!!” Picture of her looking like the happiest person in the world!! Fake fake fake

View attachment 489632View attachment 489633
Very poor taste
Think she may have either read here or received a back lash because the second picture isn't there now and she's listed helpline numbers instead.

Yet another reason to dislike her, she follows the saccone joly family and thinks they're hilarious. Yeah cold showers and pimping out your children online sounds like the type of thing she'd watch.

She's still so annoying. I hate the bathroom makeover too 😂 was much nicer before.

I honestly think she ruined the bathroom 😔 it had much more character before.

I’ve avoided her page for a while but caught it today. Her latest post about the upstairs being too hot screams “someone give us free fans or AC units.” It’s so blatant it’s cringey

Her house isn't even up for sale and she's looking for another...

I feel like she wants to move to have more Instagram content 😂

• Haha
Her house isn't even up for sale and she's looking for another...

I feel like she wants to move to have more Instagram content 😂
Yes I agree. The way she stages everything for pics for the gram, then does her little speeded up video of the graft that went into the pic 😅 get a bleeping life. Or a job. Instagram bore

I liked her to start with but now its just boring and shopping for house stuff just because, it's all fast fashion and they all look the same.

Also all that effort and they never have friends round to show of the insta perfect home BORING........