Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her to start with but now its just boring and shopping for house stuff just because, it's all fast fashion and they all look the same.

Also all that effort and they never have friends round to show of the insta perfect home BORING........
That's so true now that I think of it. I vaguely remember her having drinks in the garden with a friend or two but that's about it.

Yeah the "effort" she puts into staging her house is exhausting 🙄 and then behind the scenes is a mess, I mean, why bother.

Reactions: 2
It’s all for insta! I don’t follow her anymore, but I’m sure someone mentioned her wanting to move house - defo just so she has different insta content 😴😴

she’s just a boring housewife with nothing else going on in her life, so she seeks validation on insta as I suppose many do, Sophia is just so boring and her content so bland and basic though, that she can’t keep anyone interested. You can only share the same picture of the same room so many times! I’m sure she thinks having a Instagram home account is a personality trait’

Reactions: 4
I think she came on Instagram to start a business in consulting clients but it's what a lot of the Interior accounts do nowadays, so they don't have to go back to work. It's great for them but stop trying to get us to buy tat. I prefer the more sustainable, eco friendly accounts now rather than the fast fashion accounts.

Also I feel Sophia copies everyone else. What's the point 🤷‍♀️

Always saying she's doing a big reveal then it dosent happen cos the brand she's working for haven't given her permission. More like you were probably late giving in the content cos all she does is faff on for the gram.

Also who hires a camper van in the 6 wks & dosent take their kids. Wow. Selfish...

Imagine not being able to show your freshly decorated room because you needed to ok it with a brand first. That's blown my mind. She's over sold it so much at this stage that I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

Imagine not being able to show your freshly decorated room because you needed to ok it with a brand first. That's blown my mind. She's over sold it so much at this stage that I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.
I no, I'm so over her & her room. It's pathetic

Reactions: 1
She's not properly posted in a few days so has done all those polls ect yesterday to keep being seen/work the algorithm. She literally doesn't care what her followers think, it's all just a game to make money and I hate it. I thought Instagram was just a bit of fun, but now it's all ads and working the algorithm etc. When will her followers see what she's become?

Also, I think she's not posting much as she's either still away or gone somewhere else, but is pretending to be at home 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has she done this room reveal yet? I can't bare to watch her beggy stories anymore, & when I do it's just stupid polls, just to be seen, as someone else mentioned before me.

Who the duck does a countdown for a room reveal 🙄 Literally no one other than her actually cares. It looks nothing special either.

I unfollowed her the other day, she's been pissing me off for a while with her grabby/gifted ways
Then the whole room reveal just made my mind up 🙄🤬
Another home account I share, has shared her reel room reveal, so I watched it, it's OK. I much preferred it how it was if I'm honest.

I unfollowed ages ago but went for a nosey after reading on here, it’s a bit bland, looks like any other home you could find on insta or Pinterest. I think she has a very bland/basic personality herself, so can’t say that her living room reveal is any surprise 😂

The room make over is awful, so insipid and lacking in character. I much preferred the navy and white theme. Jeeze that green is ghastly.

Reactions: 3
So she shared a tip that she saw somewhere but couldn't remember and it didn't work. Bet she'd have taken all the credit if it did though 😠 It was brunchwithbabs Sophia and she used a more absorbant tea towel not a fancy useless one.

The candle cupboard chat 🙄. I can’t find any of my favourite DW Home candle so I’ll tag them and hope they send me freebies. It’s such a blatant beg for a collaboration that it’s cringey AF. I know which Home Sense she goes to (I go to it too) and it’s literally heaving with Pumpkin Pecan ...

Reactions: 4
I met her a few weeks ago (I’m friends with her sis) she’s actually a super shy person in really life and very sweet I was pleasantly surprised 💕💕

This woman will never be happy with her decor. She's constantly updating her home for the gram? What's the point? 😅

This woman will never be happy with her decor. She's constantly updating her home for the gram? What's the point? 😅
Unfortunately I think you hit the nail on the head, the point of it to her, is for the gram 😅
Personally I always think it’s just bog standard and looks like every other insta house in this style. I doubt she’s had one original thought about it and just seems to copy everyone else. I think she’s just a bit boring and bland in general though 😂

She shared some other accounts recently and her bedroom looked so bland in amongst the other gorgeous photos.

Unfortunately I think you hit the nail on the head, the point of it to her, is for the gram 😅
Personally I always think it’s just bog standard and looks like every other insta house in this style. I doubt she’s had one original thought about it and just seems to copy everyone else. I think she’s just a bit boring and bland in general though 😂
I did didn't I 😅 I only really thought to check this thread because I saw she'd commented on an interiors account I've enjoyed following. I looked at her content and you're right... She's so boring. Is she still a SAHM? maybe that's what it is, the boredom hits and she's changing things up. I muted her stories ages ago, does she still do the talking stories "hi guys" 😂

Good to see you guys still on here. I’m essjay before I got kicked off lol. She is so so dull no wonder the thread hasn’t been updated in almost a year. I’m going to see out the boring hall Reno and then that’s it from me