Sophia at home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband works away and we talk about random crap. This is his summary of our conversation about Sophias giveaway...think he’s nailed it.
View attachment 304928
I actively read the Becky Home Sweet Home thread here and it's been said over and over that she rigs her competitions so friends benefit. Now I've actually seen it from Sophia too!!! I'm sickened, especially when you look at the purpose - more engagement and more followers which leads to even more gifted stuff. It's a vicious circle and one I hope can be eradicated in time. Surely it breaks so many rules????

If you're reading here Sophia, you're despicable!! A conniving, low life and a crook 😠😠😠

Reactions: 1
What’s making me more mad is that she acts like the beautiful dog is a massive inconvenience to her life!!!! Locks him in a cage when he gets in the way, doesn’t let him on the furniture etc...why have him? Just another thing to buy I guess

Reactions: 2
Another day leaving the viewers hanging for a bed reveal. Actually bet she’s waiting for the advert to be approved by the company even though she said she would be buying it outright. I bet it’s advertised as a #prproduct when it does go up

Also starting to understand why the sister is single 🤭

I love Disney like the next person but not enough as a grown adult to have Disney memorabilia plastered round the house.

• Wow
Also starting to understand why the sister is single 🤭

I love Disney like the next person but not enough as a grown adult to have Disney memorabilia plastered round the house.
Please can we be kind and leave her sister out of it, I wouldn’t normally Say anything And I know you guys don’t know her personally but she doesn’t deserve any comments, she’s got a lot to deal with at the moment. I feel I need to defend her, Id like to think she would do the same for me 🙏🏻xx

Reactions: 3
Please can we be kind and leave her sister out of it, I wouldn’t normally Say anything And I know you guys don’t know her personally but she doesn’t deserve any comments, she’s got a lot to deal with at the moment. I feel I need to defend her, Id like to think she would do the same for me 🙏🏻xx
you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting tit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m sorry. I can’t find the function to delete for some reason.

you are exactly right. I will remove my comment because it’s not fair.Found out my best friend killed herself this morning too. Life really is too short to spend it chatting tit about people I don’t know. Reality check for me, will leave you to it. No judgements from me.

I’m really sorry to hear that that’s absolutely heartbreaking...my thoughts are with you xxx

I'm so very sorry for your loss 💔 how awful for all her family and friends. Mind yourself ❤

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xx

So turns out her mattress was gifted? Sophia is such a snake! I'm sorry, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic and this airhead gets free tit!

What about the people that really need it!? She doesn't need a new bed, her old one was fine, she just wanted one for her Instagram, and the earn money from engagement.

Honestly this woman has no care for anyone but herself! I have a colleague who has been made redundant, and has been kicked out of her shared accomodation due to not being able to afford to live there, the bed she had was a hand me down bed from her mum! Yet Sophia gets a brand new bed for no real reason but for Instagram! I actually dislike her, such a horrible thoughtless woman!

@essyjay I'm so sorry to hear about your loss ❤

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Aaaaand the mattress was gifted. Shocker! 🙄. Truth be told I actually preferred the old bed frame as it suited the room style better. This one really doesn’t seem to go and covers up the panelling. I’m not a fan

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Aaaaand the mattress was gifted. Shocker! 🙄. Truth be told I actually preferred the old bed frame as it suited the room style better. This one really doesn’t seem to go and covers up the panelling. I’m not a fan
I preferred the old bed too. Of course she had the mattress gifted 🙄

Meh she's so predictable 😠 "I couldn't say no" she said, of course you could have Sophia but you just couldn't resist jumping on the #gifted bandwagon. Greedy ghoul that you are, you saw what others were getting on Instagram (so over #gifted beds!!) and decided to part with a perfectly good bed (that you then sold) so you could be part of the instahun gang.

The winners of that competition were all rigged too!! Some of the accounts you follow actually won, small little businesses that I'm guessing you're hoping will return the favour eh. Fake, boring, repetitive and desperate is all both her and her account are!

Complaining about the kids again! 🤔

Also "writing copy for the caption" is she serious? It really doesn't take much to write a few words down does it! Anyone would think she was decoding an algorithm or something.

Get a grip, you drip.. Sophia!

Caption for tomorrow:

"Hey Guys
I'm a greedy cow, and I don't care about your well-being so I'm just selling you a crappy mattress so you can swipe up and I can get money to go and spend and touch everything in TKMaxx and Dunelm, or boast to my single mother sister, she's a single mother.. you know! I give no fucks about the fact there's a global pandemic and people are losing their jobs/on furlough, or worse dying... So swipe up you absolute sheep!"

Reactions: 4
Seriously just how much interest does she think people have in her bed? I'm so over seeing it but I guess it's an opportunity for swipe ups yeah 🙄

Funny how she was complaining about her skin the other day, and she's had a "gift" of expensive skincare 🙄

My god, she is vile, vile, vile! Says she's kind but she's just a proper Beggy Mitchell and screams desperate!

And now she has been gifted a new duvet and pillows 🤬
I had to unfollow her for my own sanity so missed that. The sly begs were too much for me. I do watch her stories occasionally though which is now the equivalent of reading a catalogue online 🙄