Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this LA holiday of theirs so strange. All they seem to do is eat. Eat, eat, eat. And at the same places day in, day out. They must be spending a fortune!

Reactions: 7
sorry this doesn't relate to anything current, but does anyone else get a weird vibe from sophia's mum (fiona) and Cin? as in like in all the videos with the mums in it kind of always seems like there's a bit of tension and they'll say kind of snidey or sarky things to each other? might just be me...

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched Lidia’s getting ready for LA vlog? It came up on my auto play, she’s hard work to watch...I rolled my eyes so many times I had to turn it off!

Reactions: 2
It’s nice to see Sophia & cinzia wearing all of their I Saw It First collab In LA 😂😂 not! So full of tit just doing that for a quick earner. It’s probably paid for the bloody holiday. I see Lidia bought some balenciaga trainers, the official uniform of Instagram! Why why whyyyyyy do these girls buy those ugly ass trainers. I’m sorry but they’re awful!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure cinzia isn’t with her boyfriend anymore?? There’s no photos of him on her insta

I’m pretty sure cinzia isn’t with her boyfriend anymore?? There’s no photos of him on her insta
I’m sure she used to have a highlight that said “him” and it’s gone also!

I’m sure she used to have a highlight that said “him” and it’s gone also!
Nevermind it’s still there, and I just checked his Instagram and he posted a photo of them together 3 days ago from Dubai

Anyone watched Lidia’s getting ready for LA vlog? It came up on my auto play, she’s hard work to watch...I rolled my eyes so many times I had to turn it off!
Totally agree bless her! In Sophia and Cinzias vlogs she just looks at herself pouts, peace signs and eye fucks herself 😂😂😂 so distracting. Edit I’m watching the vlog now and she’s literally sitting on her phone in the back of the taxi while their talking to the camera it comes off so rude

I honestly think Lidia won't go to university in September if she can get her youtube going. She comes across very lazy and has quite a high opinion of herself. Their LA trip looked so BORING!!! Food and shopping, that is all they did.

Reactions: 4
Was totally gross when Lydia hadn’t flushed the toilet chain and all proceeded to talk about the huge smelly tit she left for a good 2 minutes. I thought cinzia was going to film it when she went in to the toilet!! Lydia didn’t even jump up and flush it! She was completely unphased. Grotty!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Was totally gross when Lydia hadn’t flushed the toilet chain and all proceeded to talk about the huge smelly tit she left for a good 2 minutes. I thought cinzia was going to film it when she went in to the toilet!! Lydia didn’t even jump up and flush it! She was completely unphased. Grotty!!
Honestly thought the exact same

The reviews on Cinzia’s Depop are embarrassing. People complaining that clothes are arriving dirty and in poor condition. She’s also charging £5 for delivery but then posting items second class (costs £3!)

• Sick
The reviews on Cinzia’s Depop are embarrassing. People complaining that clothes are arriving dirty and in poor condition. She’s also charging £5 for delivery but then posting items second class (costs £3!)
bit minging not washing things before they get sent!!

They’re getting lazy now, their gym wear haul a few days ago they couldn’t even be arsed to try everything on and was so rushed.

Just had a look through her Depop reviews and to actually sell second hand stained, snagged items for £30 or more ..ew

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.