Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still catching up on their vlogs atmšŸ˜… absolutely shocked at Sophia uploading the bit where she is gossiping about her friend! I guess you could say at least she isnā€™t two faced but what the hellšŸ˜

They come across pretty badly in their newest Ariana vlog, nobody told us this nobody told us that but everybody else at the event managed to do it so why didnā€™t they? V unprofessional considering this is their job now

Reactions: 4
They come across pretty badly in their newest Ariana vlog, nobody told us this nobody told us that but everybody else at the event managed to do it so why didnā€™t they? V unprofessional considering this is their job now
I mostly enjoy their videos (in an easy to watch, donā€™t have to concentrate really hard kind of way) but that video left such a bad taste in my mouth. From the get go they were pretty much bashing the brand
- Bitching that ā€˜no one toldā€™ them their hotel location was different to the meeting location meaning they were late/rushing
- Bitching that ā€˜no one toldā€™ them they needed to have clear bags (??? not sure if thatā€™s what they were saying) meaning they had to return to their hotel again making them arrive at the venue at different times from the other girls. EVEN THOUGH they then said ā€˜well they did tell us but that was a few weeks agoā€™.. uh well, they did tell you! Thatā€™s your responsibility to remember not theirs.
- Then they were making faces when the hair stylists were doing their hair for them and bitching about how hard they were pulling etc. Then for the rest of the video they complained about the ponytails and constantly said they couldnā€™t wait to take them out. The whole point of them wearing them was an AD so they did an awful job advertising them because they hated every minute wearing them and that was very obvious.
- Then they were bitching that all the other girls ate all the food at the concert and didnā€™t share any with them so they had to get more. I could so see S&C being the type to not mingle in that type of situation which was probably why the girls didnā€™t include them in the food.

The whole thing came across so negative and bitchy. The nerve they have posting such a negative video about a brand that gifted them those tickets! They were literally given free tickets to an Ariana Grande concert in a VIP booth and free hair styling and all they could do was complain the whole time. This is the problem with ā€˜influencersā€™. They take no real responsibility for their ā€˜workā€™ and just act entitled. Itā€™s honestly makes you wonder how these people get brand deals etc.

Ps sorry for the huge rant but the whole thing was just so unprofessional. You can definitely tell they are still quite young (even thought they think they are so mature). Preferring to stay in instead of going clubbing doesnā€™t automatically make you mature.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just watched a few of their videos after not watching for a while. Jesus, all they do is scream over each other. Iā€™m really starting to dislike Sophia, she never lets Cinzia finish a sentence! Iā€™ve also watched a few of Lidias vlogs, and I really like them. Itā€™s nice to see a different side to Cinzia on there too. I think these two are going to go their separate ways soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve just watched a few of their videos after not watching for a while. Jesus, all they do is scream over each other. Iā€™m really starting to dislike Sophia, she never lets Cinzia finish a sentence! Iā€™ve also watched a few of Lidias vlogs, and I really like them. Itā€™s nice to see a different side to Cinzia on there too. I think these two are going to go their separate ways soon.
I agree that I think they will be going there separate ways, Sophia said on her insta story the other day that she was thinking about moving to a different city with her boyfriend. So surely that will make it hard for them to do YouTube together! They donā€™t seem as close as they used to be.

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the end of year Tattle awards so I can nominate Demi Donnelly for biggest fck up on social media [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
I agree that I think they will be going there separate ways, Sophia said on her insta story the other day that she was thinking about moving to a different city with her boyfriend. So surely that will make it hard for them to do YouTube together! They donā€™t seem as close as they used to be.
I was suppose to share those videos..better late than never

Also never realised how much Sophia says "actually"

The 2nd video shows how easily influenced she is. Which is funny as shes an "influenzah". She obviously just followed Cinzia and now has no backup plan for like but Bootshttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d757a7...053_725374907887201_4704644074027151674_n.mp4http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d757a9...859_122882585725627_7757349014507216245_n.mp4

Iā€™ve now realised its Sophia who irritates me. Watching Cinziaā€™s moving vlog - although it was a bit all over the place I quite enjoyed her by herself, it was when Sophia turned up at the end I thought ugh. She always seems so uninterested and in a rush.

Reactions: 3
Anyone clock Cinzia reposting everyoneā€™s happy birthdays on her story but not Sophiaā€™sšŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find cinzia irritating now, her life seems to revolve around Lewis. It was quite apparent during the weekly vlogs that Sophia had a social life outside of Cinzia but Cinzia doesnā€™t really seem to have other friends which makes me wonder really. I feel like Sophia would be more open and easy to get along with, they both moan quite a lot but the way cinzia complains about every minute detail during videos makes me think sheā€™d be quite judgemental if you were to meet her and werenā€™t an obsessed fan.

Reactions: 7
Also this is small but why doesnā€™t cinzia stand still during hauls haha! Half the time sheā€™s too close up to the screen and the other half sheā€™s fidgety and jumping around.

Reactions: 1
I miss the vlogs, I love them but donā€™t even bother watching hauls (from over priced shops!!) would prefer lower priced hauls so I could actually copy šŸ¤£

All they ever wear is house of cb now. Donā€™t even need to tap on their Instagram to see which brand is tagged.

No disrespect at all to cinzia as i know that this has deffo been mentioned in either this or the GG thread... i think she thinks shes smaller than she is? Squishing herself into size 8 to try be the same as sophia i dunno i think she looks good but in her bikini pictures you can deffo tell her and Sophia arent the same size? But in the try on hauls they order the same size in most things... most of the stuff fits sophia perfectly and they arent so flattering on cinzia - look at her dubai pics. Not hating at all i think shes stunning and has a great body but do you guys get what im trying to get at?

Reactions: 5

Also why canā€™t she just iron her clothes??? So trashy. On the new episode of the podcast she was saying that she had to figure out how to use a washing machine now she has moved out??[emoji1787][emoji1787] isnt she 22 - Sophias reply was ā€œi know how to do that!ā€ As if it was amazing. Doubt she knows how to iron lets be real [emoji1787]

Girls come on im 19 and i can do everything i need to do if i was living on my own.. its not rocket science. When cinzia posts on her story that sheā€™s actually cooking for once instead of eating out she only ever cooks pasta literally pasta in bolognese sauce [emoji23] ā€œchef cinziaā€ grow up omg

Reactions: 1

Also why canā€™t she just iron her clothes??? So trashy. On the new episode of the podcast she was saying that she had to figure out how to use a washing machine now she has moved out??[emoji1787][emoji1787] isnt she 22 - Sophias reply was ā€œi know how to do that!ā€ As if it was amazing. Doubt she knows how to iron lets be real [emoji1787]

Girls come on im 19 and i can do everything i need to do if i was living on my own.. its not rocket science. When cinzia posts on her story that sheā€™s actually cooking for once instead of eating out she only ever cooks pasta literally pasta in bolognese sauce [emoji23] ā€œchef cinziaā€ grow up omg

This pic stressed me out no end. That suit fits awfully and looks terrible with those balenciagas which I usually love. She never irons/steams her stuff

I watched these girls back when they first started and theyā€™ve changed so much. Sophia definitely has always had a stuck up vibe about her but itā€™s more apparent the bigger theyā€™ve grown.
I prefer Cinzia however she is looking more and more fake in every video. She also edits her photos far too much.
I wonder how much her boyfriend is really into her most of the time aswell.

Iā€™ve just watched Lidias vlog from the girls bathroom live show and there is a clip of her and Cinzias boyfriend with his arm around her and he seems really into her, then Cinzia wriggles her way into frame and under his other arm. Itā€™s so awkward to watch!!! Did anyone else notice?

I agree and can see them going separate ways soon. I really do miss how they were when they first started out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.