Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think that? Just curious ..
It seems like hes in it for the wrong reasons. Almost as if its died down they were all over the internet together at first and now its jzust cinzia and then the random post from lewis now and again. All the holidays, how does he get the time off or all the money? Think about it. Sophias boyfriend constantly surprises her and shes very confident and they have lots of time apart cinzia has no other friends than sophia shes stuck to lewis its so obvious. Hes all she has. No offence

Reactions: 2
Lewis works in the coffee shop of the salon that cinzias dad owns/used to own.. 👀 I walked past not that long ago and saw him in there

Reactions: 1
Their latest vlog "Two Days in London" .....ok ok I'm not one to overhype coronavirus but I couldn't help but be baffled by their complete disregard of the situation. They really just wanna focus on their ability to buy festival outfits? Some people's priorities mannnnn

Reactions: 3
Their latest vlog "Two Days in London" .....ok ok I'm not one to overhype coronavirus but I couldn't help but be baffled by their complete disregard of the situation. They really just wanna focus on their ability to buy festival outfits? Some people's priorities mannnnn
THIS!!! Actually can’t believe they’ve filmed, re watched, edited and uploaded their new video without even contemplating how ridiculous they sounded. Sophia genuinely said “The only thing I’m worried about is outfits” they are so entitled it’s unreal.

Reactions: 4
also noticed how Cinzia gave a story on how she had to pay for Lewis because he hurt his back in Bali and had to show the proofs of insurance she got etc etc... she actually does pay for his holidays, even insurance and hospital wow how embarrassing!

I can’t believe how entitled and materialistic they have become. Their lack of effort on YouTube videos now make me so annoyed, remember where you came from girls. I get people change and grow but in this case, they’ve become everything they hated. I remember they used to dress with their own style and now they are just clones of the Kardashians/ Kylie Jenner. Cinzia is the off brand version of Kim K. And Sophia strikes me as the Regina George, judgemental, “is butter a carb” type of girl. What has HAPPENED to these two. Even their accents have changed and are now sound like posh twats. Money and platform really changes people. I also notice they NEVER address fans who are 17+ who call them out on the bullshit in comments. It’s always the 12 years olds in the comments they like and hype up who go “ignore the hate”. A big Zzzzzzzzz honestly lmao

Reactions: 7
Used to love them, think their friendship definitely suffered when cinzia moved in with lewis, as sophia doesnt see her boyfriend much.
They are so out of touch with the real world. Constant holidays etc.

Reactions: 4
Used to love them, think their friendship definitely suffered when cinzia moved in with lewis, as sophia doesnt see her boyfriend much.
They are so out of touch with the real world. Constant holidays etc.
Yeah their instagrams used to be so relatable nights out etc but now their whole feed is just bikini pics it’s so dead.

Reactions: 1
Wow could these two be any more out of touch?? More vapid photo shoots! Feel like my secondary school pupils have more awareness!

Reactions: 6
Omg if I have to listen to them say “pew pew pew!” On their latest mukbang video 😂 stop singing that annoying song!

Reactions: 3
Ok whatever I'm a witch, but Sophia is bORING and not as fun and entertaining as Cinzia. Can just tell that Soph thinks she's the pretty one. Say whatcha want about Cinzia being annoying and entitled, but at least she gives us lols.

Also.. I judge them for how seriously they take Instagram and their 'feed aesthetic', but you kinda gotta admire how much of an artistic thing it is for Cinzia. Like, I feel that the girl has an artistic vision and I'm here to support it (even if it is shallow).

Hope they give us more Quarantine Vlogs. They fascinate me. Sophia's boring life and Cinzia's life revolving around the most trivial things.

Reactions: 5
Ok whatever I'm a witch, but Sophia is bORING and not as fun and entertaining as Cinzia. Can just tell that Soph thinks she's the pretty one. Say whatcha want about Cinzia being annoying and entitled, but at least she gives us lols.

Also.. I judge them for how seriously they take Instagram and their 'feed aesthetic', but you kinda gotta admire how much of an artistic thing it is for Cinzia. Like, I feel that the girl has an artistic vision and I'm here to support it (even if it is shallow).

Hope they give us more Quarantine Vlogs. They fascinate me. Sophia's boring life and Cinzia's life revolving around the most trivial things.
I love these two but I have to agree, I do think Sophia thinks she’s a little bit better then Cinzia. I really like Cinzia to be honest!

Cinzia the vegan advertising sheepskin slippers on her instagram stories 🙄

Sophia's parts definitely are more on the dull side but I don't mind too much, I find it quite relaxing to watch and I guess I find her home life with her mum quite relatable. Was weird watching their facetime, they both seemed so uninterested in each other (especially Cinzia).
I like them both but sometimes they are a bit dim, especially Sophia and I find it a bit annoying how when she has nothing interesting to say she just says something like 'I wonder why we eat food'/I wonder who thought to.../Isn't it weird how we...'. Just sounds like a bit of an airhead sometimes and it doesn't add anything to the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.