Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there's no right or wrong and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the black out PROVIDED the people posted useful links on their story so people have to read it to understand 'why'. for Sophia to say 'leaders in the black community' is the funniest thing ive heard, there aren't any leaders in our community?... all people said was dont drown the hashtag and post resources to be helpful with it....quite strange what they all including Lidia did but im not surprised. seen many of my mutuals post stuff to match or look cute too.

also I think threads stop around page 50? does someone need to do a new one

Reactions: 1
Yes you could say the girls are only talking about BLM because everyone is. But surely the same goes for you demanding them to talk about it? I’ve never seen racism discussed on here prior outrage.
Also In response to people claiming that cinzia appearance has never been criticised. Don’t kid yourselves please, I have seen constant comments surrounding her weight, he shape and perkiness of her boobs, the width of her hips etc. Yes she is clearly it a size 8, yes she would look better in better fitting clothes and it would make others feel better about themselves. But her clothes and her body do it call for this level of constant critique I honestly find it very nasty sometimes she is not doing anything wrong by simply existing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.