Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Cinzia 16 year old sister wanted a Fitbit for her birthday and Cinzia wanted to take her to the gym??

it actually frustrates me how much they facetune their photos. and people just play along as if they look anything like the photos? cinzia's are much more facetuned than sophias (or at least more obviously). like the video where they showed how they edited their instagrams and completely missed out the bit where they use the blur tool. it just makes me super uncomfortable and ive had to unfollow them on instagram because its too unhealthy for me.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen tbe vlog where sophia states with confidence scotland has left the uk, like come on now.
The thing tbat irritates me the most is their reviews of muas at makeup counters. Why can't they say i want to be more bronzed rather than 'looks amazing' to the women's face and slag her as soon as they leave

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen tbe vlog where sophia states with confidence scotland has left the uk, like come on now.
The thing tbat irritates me the most is their reviews of muas at makeup counters. Why can't they say i want to be more bronzed rather than 'looks amazing' to the women's face and slag her as soon as they leave
yeah I agree, they’re so bloody dim for even leaving that in. I also hate how they over edit the thumbnail to make it look horrible and then stand in crappy lighting to review? And exactly tell the mua what you bleeping want?!?!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone listen to their podcast?
Here are some observations
1. cinzia tries to sound posh
2. cinzia tries to sound smart and put on an accent like when she says stuff like „love that, thats absolutely delicious“ about a discount code?
3. the podcast with jamie from MIC was a bit embarrassing, if i was their boyfriends and heard them talking to him about those things i‘d be a bit like oh greattt
4. him and sophia seemed to be getting on pretty well it was almost as if cinzia was jealous and felt left out by repeating what he was saying and laughing or butting in[emoji1787] either that or she fancies him

Reactions: 2
Their latest make up counter vid, all the comments are negative telling them they’re being harsh & their make up looks the best it has - it does, Sophia can’t accept she’s a pale girl, the foundation she normally puts on herself is ridiculous - and speak up to the mua instead of slagging them off in a toilet cubicle after!!

Reactions: 8
Their latest make up counter vid, all the comments are negative telling them they’re being harsh & their make up looks the best it has - it does, Sophia can’t accept she’s a pale girl, the foundation she normally puts on herself is ridiculous - and speak up to the mua instead of slagging them off in a toilet cubicle after!!
What video did they laugh at the MUA looking their job?

I love Cinzia I think she looks amazing but her recent insta pic, no way is she a size 8 like she always says

Reactions: 3
I am begging for someone close to Cinzia to tell her her real dress size. It's not a bad thing to be medium/large but when she squeezes into smalls and size 8, it makes her looks double her size. the girl is beautiful, she just needs to work on her own style and body shape instead of wearing the same as sophia who has a completely different body shape.

Reactions: 8
The comments under their isif collection video are awful lol. Not a single positive one unless you scroll ALL the way down. The veil is lifting for these two and it’s a shame to see

Reactions: 1
That fluffy two piece in their collection just reminded me of this that Cinzia couldn’t bring herself to wear out in public ...yet expects their fans to buy and wear their one
C7727F23-D2AD-46B2-BE72-E98AA7A86389.jpeg

Reactions: 6
It’s all far too rush and I bet they’re annoyed they went with ISIF because half the things aren’t even ready for sale tonight now!
I was hoping for cute lounge wear and the basic tees they wear with logos on and they’ve come out with absolute shite that they’ll never wear again. Wonder how much money they get from this?!

Reactions: 4
Doesn't even look like Cinzia in this pic
Screenshot_20191208-171541_Instagram.jpg

Also why is everything either looking like knock off Chanel or extremely see- through???
Screenshot_20191208-171810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191208-171608_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.