Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was more Sophia uninterested in Cinzia on FaceTime, asking her a question and then humming/singing to herself while Cinzia spoke!
But yeah Sophias parts were boring, ten mins of showing us how to put your hair in a bobble 🤣

Reactions: 2
I thought it was more Sophia uninterested in Cinzia on FaceTime, asking her a question and then humming/singing to herself while Cinzia spoke!
But yeah Sophias parts were boring, ten mins of showing us how to put your hair in a bobble 🤣
Yeah that's true, Sophia seemed like she regretted calling. Both seemed quite eager to get away and convo was awkward. Rather the clip was just Cinzia doing the haul on her own.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if anyone else has noticed and I may be wrong but Lewis has just re-posted on his insta story a story his mate put up of him playing ping pong in cinz and lewis' flat, it defo looks like its been taken tonight as it states 'lockdown ping pong champion' so someone isn't listening to the gov rules hmmmm... if that's the case dpmo!!

Reactions: 1
I used to really like their videos, especially the ones where they would do a GRWM clubbing edition and then take us on their nights out, I loved those! But recently, I'm not fussed, their podcast had so much potential but I found it so dull & their content seems very samey now :(

Yeah their instagrams used to be so relatable nights out etc but now their whole feed is just bikini pics it’s so dead.
THIS!

Not sure if anyone else has noticed and I may be wrong but Lewis has just re-posted on his insta story a story his mate put up of him playing ping pong in cinz and lewis' flat, it defo looks like its been taken tonight as it states 'lockdown ping pong champion' so someone isn't listening to the gov rules hmmmm... if that's the case dpmo!!
Hmm I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but I think Cinzia said something about her and Lewis moving in with one of his friends and that there were three of them? I'm not 100% tho, I may have that wrong

I'm sure there was meant to be 3 of them. I originally thought it was gonna be Lidia 😄

Cinzia & Lewis live with one of Lewis’ friends!

I can’t help but really fancy Sophia’s boyfriend! 😂 she’s never seemed that interested in him!

Reactions: 4
Cinzias daily routines baffle me. A long soak in the bath with a hair mask in the middle of the day while the sun is shining outside. I know we are on lockdown but why isn’t she out on her balcony or going for a walk? Maybe I’m being ratty as I’m working from home, sat at my computer and wishing i was on my balcony in the sun lol

No wonder these girls get so bored during this quarantine time. No daily routines at all.
What do you guys think of Lewis? ..I think he is HOT. Just my type! Can't make much out about his personality though. How did they meet? I know they were friends before getting together -was it at work?

No wonder these girls get so bored during this quarantine time. No daily routines at all.
What do you guys think of Lewis? ..I think he is HOT. Just my type! Can't make much out about his personality though. How did they meet? I know they were friends before getting together -was it at work?
Yeah I think they were work friends at first.. He is hot but he seems quite vain to me

Just got around to watching their latest vlog. Sophia explains she’s not including clips of her fake tanning routine because she just kept repeating the same things over and over. She then proceeds to repeat this and then again and then again. So replaces the clips of her repeating herself fake tanning with her repeating herself on why she took out of the clips of her fake tanning because she was repeating herself.
80% of it was blurry/not in focus. Can they even be arsed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I thought 😂😂 I was thinking spit it out or shut up Sophia 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does Sophia’s mum run her Depop account? Does she chose which items Sophia sells? Or does Sophia tell her what to sell, but leaves the responsibility of packaging and taking the items to the post office to mummy? Bit weird.

Why does Sophia’s mum run her Depop account? Does she chose which items Sophia sells? Or does Sophia tell her what to sell, but leaves the responsibility of packaging and taking the items to the post office to mummy? Bit weird.
That IS weird. Must be because mummy does all the washing and P&P for the items. Weird that she doesn't want to own it as a fun side hustle and do things like include cute notes in the parcels. She's missing an opportunity from LAZINESS. Where did she mention that her mum does it?

Pretty sure her mum Changes her bed sheets etc, I’m sure she’s mentioned that on a vlog before & all her laundry at her age, that’s a bit weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.