Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
I haven’t gone back and listened but could it be something to do with her braces being removed? I have no idea if this is a thing or not tho !
it is a thing when I had mine taken off the lisp i'd developed with them in disappeared. but that person might be talking about their accent.

GirlypopsGet2Know

She’s so obvious isn’t she I can’t cope. Actually annoys me a bit that c has more followers even though s seems to do all the work. I made excuses for c because her feed was better but she just steals other people’s content so can’t even give her that.
I remember in a vid years ago cinzia was salty as Sophia had a lot more followers than her and Sophia defended it sayinf she had more followers from school/ generally before they blew up! Crazy that Cinzia has so many more now

sephylily

VIP Member
I probably prefer Sophia as a person. she says some dodgy stuff sometimes but she seems like she'd be nicer to people than cinzia and cinzia is too all over the place for me. she's very erratic and it's offputting. however, I do think she adds a lot to the videos but I hate the up close angles she does. I think Sophia is prettier bc cinzia's lip filler is wayyy too much.

lidia though. i'm the same age as her and her outfit choices and photos she takes all make me gag like I can't imagine being that desperate for attention.

I wonder if Emma knows they’re literally stealing her feed pic for pic
Emma's youtube is boring but she seems really nice on her insta so I don't think she'd say anything. I think she probably does know bc sophie suchan is 'friends?' with s and c and her and sophie are friends so I think it will have been brought to her attention.

treelaptop

VIP Member
Sophia has been meeting up with her brother to use his gym equipment, she mentioned it in the last vlog. And you can meet up with different people, just only one person at a time. E.g. Cinzia could see Lidia one day and then Sophia another day (which I think she's done?)
Yeah I think it’s one person at a time, but cinzia and Lidia were with their mum and drove there. 😂😂😂 wonder if s and c done the same and drove together 😂

GossWhore

VIP Member
So Cinzia 16 year old sister wanted a Fitbit for her birthday and Cinzia wanted to take her to the gym??

northernspaces

Would never usually post on these things but Sophia copying Emma has made me so annoyed!! Emma did a vlog where she made rice crispies and the foam mirror and Sophia did the same thing in a vlog. As well as The Girls Bathroom coming out with GIFS just after That’s so Sabotage (Emma’s podcast) !!! It’s so weird
She also bought a switch for animal crossing after Emma did!

sephylily

VIP Member
has anyone heard anything nasty about Sophia? she's always been the one I prefer bc I've always thought she's gentler. cinzia has that snappy sharp humour that people like (I do too) but I've always felt she can be cutting with it. it'd be interesting to hear if anyone has heard anything.

I swear you're only supposed to be meeting up with one person... Correct me if I'm wrong? Cinzia already met up with Lidia
today?

isa123

Something that has always really really bothered me about Cinzia is her inability to fake tan / match her face to her body ...

The first pic you can see her natural colour in her hairline

is it just me that this bothers?
yeah that first pic is bad, I'd be sooo self conscious having that uploaded anywhere lol

Flooo1998

has anyone heard anything nasty about Sophia? she's always been the one I prefer bc I've always thought she's gentler. cinzia has that snappy sharp humour that people like (I do too) but I've always felt she can be cutting with it. it'd be interesting to hear if anyone has heard anything.

today?
Yep, they put in on their insta stories

bg1234

If someone’s got their lips done, they wanted it doing clearly, doesn’t need to be a big explanation to justify it 😂
I’m not meaning a huge explanation I just think with the platform they have they could’ve really made a statement about how if you’re insecure with something there’s no shame in getting it done. Feel like the girls take the easy route with their content a lot of the time

orchid64

Her fans are so fake telling her she looks good in this. I would understand if she had big boobs so it can’t be avoided that they come out this much but her boobs are on the smaller side she just chooses Xs tops so They squash them and make them look bigger
Literally who are these people saying it looks good, and yeah I’m pretty sure you can see the top of her nipple it’s just unnecessary, I’m liking her content and style so much less because she can’t even style herself in clothes that she can fit into