Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia is actually so dim it’s concerning. She questions the most basic things because she never has anything interesting to say, ever. Couldn’t believe in the last vlog how she was going on about waiting for the expanding foam to expand when it literally expands as it leaves the can....that’s what expanding foam is. Stay in school kids.
I used to think Sophia was intelligent! As least she used to bang on like she was really clever, anyways

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does Cinzia seem quite socially awkward? I know Sophia has other friends that she has documented but Cinzia really only has lewis and her family. I get the vibe that Cinzia doesn't know how to act in social situations and she's quite jealous of lidia in that regard as Lidia seems to have lots of girlfriends

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s Tuckwell & Co where she had her hair extensions done

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does Cinzia seem quite socially awkward? I know Sophia has other friends that she has documented but Cinzia really only has lewis and her family. I get the vibe that Cinzia doesn't know how to act in social situations and she's quite jealous of lidia in that regard as Lidia seems to have lots of girlfriends
I definitely get the impression that she is shy and doesn’t make friends easily.

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely been brought up on a vlog (think it was lidias) that cinzia is the shy one out of the two of them and Lidia is a lot more outgoing

She’s apparently very stand off ish/ rude in person.
Tbf sometimes being shy can come across as being ‘rude’ or ‘stuck up’. I’m very shy when I first meet people and then massive doughnut when I’m more comfortable around people. A lot of people are like ‘I thought you were a witch at first’ and I’m like nope just shy lol

Reactions: 14
Why does Cinizia steal other people’s pictures for her Instagram feed?? Weird? Just post your own tit!

Reactions: 9
Lidia can definitely get on my nerves sometimes but I really admire how she’s going to continue her education and go to uni etc, she seems to always get the questions asking if she’s just going to do youtube full time and it seems really frustrating as if it’s expected of her to drop uni and just do YouTube and she’s doing well with it. I really respect that she is proving that you can do both cos youtube isn’t a full time job lol

Although one thing that’s annoying me lately is how Lidia is taking all the credit and calling herself the baking queen ! She hasn’t made those recipes herself and is acting like she’s some professional baker when she didn’t even know that you can mix icing sugar and butter and it not be for buttercream. It’s so petty I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much haha

Reactions: 9
Cinzia deleted a comment on her latest photo that nicely asked why she reposts other people’s work instead of coming up with original content, it had a lot of thumbs up too

Reactions: 6
Cinzia isn't the only one to repost other people's content, I don't know if it's tagged like other influencer's do but i've seen it a few times. Not a huge fan of it

Does Sophia dad stay with her? Never hear about him
Yeah, i'm from Nottingham and live near Sophia's house. (Honestly as somebody who has grown up in this area it is so so obvious from their videos where they live and a simple google pulls up their addresses, Cinzia's family house is also shown so much in their old videos). Sophia's dad deffo lives with them as I saw him outside once washing a car.

Yeah Sophia also said in latest vlog her dad gets home from work at 3pm. He must just not want to be on camera. I find Sophias relationship with her mum really nice

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.