Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think it's very convenient how Cinzia went for a walk the other day exactly where Lidia has been walking every day. Cinzia lives absolutely nowhere near where they went for the walk and it would require a car drive to get there. I definitely suspect she was picked up and taken there and Lidia then commented on her pic saying "you stole my walking spot" or something like that. Not like people are dying or anything ....
I reckon Lidia probably picked her up, drove her there took photos etc.

Reactions: 1
Haha i'm from Notts too and live kinda inbetween Sophia's house and Cinzia's family house - from the photos that her sister mari posted not long ago, it looks like they've both been out for walks again and I would put money on it that they were at the same place.

From where they live i'd say is it near the river, or maybe colwick park? I don't recognise it though and i've been to colwick hundreds of times haha
You are right! It does look like the same place! I was unsure whether it was colwick or the river too, either way it’s not exactly walking distance from their house 🤔

I probably prefer Sophia as a person. she says some dodgy stuff sometimes but she seems like she'd be nicer to people than cinzia and cinzia is too all over the place for me. she's very erratic and it's offputting. however, I do think she adds a lot to the videos but I hate the up close angles she does. I think Sophia is prettier bc cinzia's lip filler is wayyy too much.

lidia though. i'm the same age as her and her outfit choices and photos she takes all make me gag like I can't imagine being that desperate for attention.

I wonder if Emma knows they’re literally stealing her feed pic for pic
Emma's youtube is boring but she seems really nice on her insta so I don't think she'd say anything. I think she probably does know bc sophie suchan is 'friends?' with s and c and her and sophie are friends so I think it will have been brought to her attention.

Lidia can definitely get on my nerves sometimes but I really admire how she’s going to continue her education and go to uni etc, she seems to always get the questions asking if she’s just going to do youtube full time and it seems really frustrating as if it’s expected of her to drop uni and just do YouTube and she’s doing well with it. I really respect that she is proving that you can do both cos youtube isn’t a full time job lol

Although one thing that’s annoying me lately is how Lidia is taking all the credit and calling herself the baking queen ! She hasn’t made those recipes herself and is acting like she’s some professional baker when she didn’t even know that you can mix icing sugar and butter and it not be for buttercream. It’s so petty I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much haha
I don’t think lidias going purely for education though, she’s going because she thinks it’ll be ‘good content’ and because she’s been on all these student nights out with her friends who are at uni currently. It’s going to be a shock to the system for her when she realises it’s not all fun and partying

Reactions: 6
I don’t think lidias going purely for education though, she’s going because she thinks it’ll be ‘good content’ and because she’s been on all these student nights out with her friends who are at uni currently. It’s going to be a shock to the system for her when she realises it’s not all fun and partying
She’s going for the “flat tour vlog” “club liv grwm” & “what I eat as a student in a day vlog” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Lidia will definitely drop out of uni after first year. First year is a breeze and you can easily get away with less effort. She’ll drop out like half way through second and pursue influencing for sure

Reactions: 10
She’s going for the “flat tour vlog” “club liv grwm” & “what I eat as a student in a day vlog” 😂
And her uni has just announced it’s all going online for the first semester. The content won’t be there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would never usually post on these things but Sophia copying Emma has made me so annoyed!! Emma did a vlog where she made rice crispies and the foam mirror and Sophia did the same thing in a vlog. As well as The Girls Bathroom coming out with GIFS just after That’s so Sabotage (Emma’s podcast) !!! It’s so weird

Reactions: 3
Would never usually post on these things but Sophia copying Emma has made me so annoyed!! Emma did a vlog where she made rice crispies and the foam mirror and Sophia did the same thing in a vlog. As well as The Girls Bathroom coming out with GIFS just after That’s so Sabotage (Emma’s podcast) !!! It’s so weird
I didn’t even realise she had a podcast so took at look at that Instagram account and you guessed it... the exact same feed as the girls bathroom

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn’t even realise she had a podcast so took at look at that Instagram account and you guessed it... the exact same feed as the girls bathroom
Right down to lying on a pink bed with a phone, original girls!

Reactions: 2
this is crazy! I reckon when they next do an insta q&a / assumptions we should confront them about it and see what they say...

I’m actually sad I love S&C, and the Sabotage girls - Emma is a fashion blogger who has worked in the industry for years before blogging full time, she always posts her own pics she loves vintage, Chanel, fashion shows etc (think Blair Waldorf) . This is not S&C’s vibe at all which is fine but why copy ?!

Reactions: 1
She also bought a switch for animal crossing after Emma did!

Cinzias the kind of person to call bread vegan. She posts her heaps of junk food literally every day with ‘vegan’ as the caption, when she isn’t even a vegan

• Haha
Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.