Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia has a Brandy Melville tshirt I want that is sold out, I always said if she put it on Depop I would buy it but I’m not going to now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen cinzias new picture on Instagram? The one where she is laid in bed? Emma leger has also posted a pic laid in bed but 3 hours AFTER cinzia. Now I'm confused. Who is copying who? Hahaha!

Maybe Emma did it to piss cinzia off cus she has clocked cinzia copying her whole feed? And its like a 'duck you'? Or it was just a coincidence? OR I'm completely over thinking it hahaha

Has anyone seen cinzias new picture on Instagram? The one where she is laid in bed? Emma leger has also posted a pic laid in bed but 3 hours AFTER cinzia. Now I'm confused. Who is copying who? Hahaha!

Maybe Emma did it to piss cinzia off cus she has clocked cinzia copying her whole feed? And its like a 'duck you'? Or it was just a coincidence? OR I'm completely over thinking it hahaha
that’s hilarious!!! It’s so identical even down to the flower placement. I hope she did that on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I was coming here to ask the same thing!
Emma must have done it on purpose there is NO WAY that is a coincidence!

Reactions: 1
I really like cinzias figure!! (I just despair when she’s posing half naked all the time) i don’t think we should be shaming anyone for putting on weight during this time. We know she loves the gym and her classes and now she can’t go so it’s inevitable she will put on weight. Haven’t we all!!

Sophia on the new vlog. Oh my godddddd! So frustrating watching her repeat herself over and over again about dyeing her hair and what colour it would be. I was so glad when Fiona grabbed her by the shoulders and was like “right get on with it!!” 😂😂

What did she expect buying rose gold hair dye? What part of ROSE makes her think it’ll be peach? “I should have bought awkward peach!” Yes. If you wanted peach you should have. Now that you’ve bought rose, it’ll be rose pink. Is it really hard to fathom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching old viddies of theirs' during lockdown, I realise how poorly suited they are physically/in terms of playing off of each others' insecurities. Obviously it's not something they can help hahah, it just seems so coincidentally and cruelly unideal that where Cinzia has spoken about being insecure about her body, Sophia's is societally 'perfect'; then, where Sophia has said she would get a nose job if she had to have any form of cosmetic surgery, Cinzia has the tiniest and most gorgeous nose; THEN, where Cinzia is insecure (clearly) about the size of her lips to the point she's had them enhanced, apparently the doctor at her clinic told Sophia her lips were naturally 'perfect.' It just occurred to me how (almost comically) mismatched they are in that way. Anyway, yes to the above comments about Cin's bod^ they're both gorgeous girls.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if Cinzia ever properly spoke about the procedure of getting her lips done and her insecurity surrounding it? Feel like they avoid doing videos that people actually want to see. People have been asking for months for a video on how they edit their insta pics and we’ve yet to see it. Probably because it involves going into Emma Leger’s page.

But anyway, if anyone knows of videos that discuss Cinzia’s lips etc. let me know. Feel like as young girls they are very confident and I love that, but they also don’t share their insecurities which would be relatable to virtually their full audience!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if Cinzia ever properly spoke about the procedure of getting her lips done and her insecurity surrounding it? Feel like they avoid doing videos that people actually want to see. People have been asking for months for a video on how they edit their insta pics and we’ve yet to see it. Probably because it involves going into Emma Leger’s page.

But anyway, if anyone knows of videos that discuss Cinzia’s lips etc. let me know. Feel like as young girls they are very confident and I love that, but they also don’t share their insecurities which would be relatable to virtually their full audience!
I feel like cinzia has vlogged it before maybe a couple of years ago but not recently

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Sophia and her boyfriend aren't really in love?? I don't really understand why they wouldn't isolate together and in a video or Instagram Q&A she said she's not finding it hard not seeing him, I find it weird
No She said she’s used to not seeing him for a long time, and I think serious couples can manage not seeing eachother 🤷🏼‍♀️ Me and my boyfriend aren’t isolating together and we’ve been together for nearly 4 years

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cinzia has definitely spoken about getting her lips done a few times but when she first started, I’m sure it was a vlog in Sophias car she was really open about it to be fair to her. She doesn’t deny it and there’s not much to actually say on it? If someone’s got their lips done, they wanted it doing clearly, doesn’t need to be a big explanation to justify it 😂 I also don’t think she’s insecure over her body as much as people say. If you’re not happy in the slightest with your body, you’d definitely not be in knickers on insta.
I really like cinzia, I watch their vids just for her but god she’s sloppy and doesn’t care 🙈 in the new vlog she shown under her dressing table and there was bottles, rubbish and a random glass fallen over she just CBA picking up 🙈
She’s also hiding out in that make up room A LOT more, I think Lewis must be doing her head in

I agree, there’s a part in the new vlog and she shows her old phonecase and it’s just disgusting. I love them both but Cinzia really gives me sloppy vibes.

If someone’s got their lips done, they wanted it doing clearly, doesn’t need to be a big explanation to justify it 😂
I’m not meaning a huge explanation I just think with the platform they have they could’ve really made a statement about how if you’re insecure with something there’s no shame in getting it done. Feel like the girls take the easy route with their content a lot of the time

In the old old videos when they used to film in cinzias kitchen it used to drive me insane cause it always seemed so messy! Like just piles of so much stuff on the kitchen worktops - sent my ocd tendencies into despair 😂 can’t say I’ve watched many of lidias vlogs at home so don’t know if it’s the same but I kind of just presumed they were a messy family 🤷🏼‍♀️ i get they were young and it most likely wasn’t even their mess but OMG it wound me up so bad hahaha
46EB2A70-9643-4537-A3CD-6471CB17A06A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve noticed on Lidias vlogs the house is just a mess all the time 😂 like a hoarders house vibe with tit everywhere. Think they have loads of clothes hung up in the bathroom randomly but the same clothes have been there for about 9 weeks now so I think that’s their actual place 😂😂

• Sick
Anyone seen the recent vlog (nice spelling mistake in title) where Cinzia’s slapping her face and doing fish poses :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.