Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I agree that I think they will be going there separate ways, Sophia said on her insta story the other day that she was thinking about moving to a different city with her boyfriend. So surely that will make it hard for them to do YouTube together! They don’t seem as close as they used to be.
I was suppose to share those videos..better late than never

Also never realised how much Sophia says "actually"

The 2nd video shows how easily influenced she is. Which is funny as shes an "influenzah". She obviously just followed Cinzia and now has no backup plan for like but Bootshttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d757a7...053_725374907887201_4704644074027151674_n.mp4http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d757a9...859_122882585725627_7757349014507216245_n.mp4

jprp5981

Pretty sure that was Cinzia and Lidia's mum in the background of Lidia's insta story...UK lockdown rules are still that only one person can meet up with one other person.
It's deffo her mum in the background! Act ridiculous you'd think they'd at least attempt to hide it

After everything that has been mentioned today; Lewis seems to actually care about people’s feelings and must think cinzia is a bitch to have to apologise on her behalf to people for how she acts. Also her giving girls evils for just looking at him... lol
I've been to the bar where he works at a few times with my friends and always thought how lovely he seems. Bit of a shame he's with her, but I reckon he does earn quite a bit himself as he's deffo got a high up position in the bar

orchid64

Yes they’ve shared it with their followers but in the same way when they stop promoting anti racism once the hype dies down so will their followers. It’s also how they glorify themselves for posting as if they deserve a pat on the back. I do not see any other influencers reposting their fans congratulating them for doing the bare minimum. It’s clear from this they’re using it to release themselves from guilt and attack rather than genuinely care. It’s teaching their followers to do the same. Peoole are mourning, and their followers, especially their black ones should not have to look at their stories and see them post a couple of quotes about black rights and then 10 stories reposting compliments about them doing one thing for anti racism from their followers.

for me, their approach is trivialising the issue and is being treated like any other trend they hop on.

That was from her competition as people were tagging their friends who then had to follow Sophia to win
Didn’t Cinzia do a giveaway too though? She didn’t get that much of an increase in followers, 10k in a day is crazy

treelaptop

VIP Member
Was totally gross when Lydia hadn’t flushed the toilet chain and all proceeded to talk about the huge smelly shit she left for a good 2 minutes. I thought cinzia was going to film it when she went in to the toilet!! Lydia didn’t even jump up and flush it! She was completely unphased. Grotty!!
Honestly thought the exact same

Gtammy9

View attachment 139480 maggie, who cinzia took forever and a day to credit when posting her picture, just put this on her story hahaha
Maggie seems too nice. She follows Cinzia and ofc Queen Cinz doesn’t follow her back! Block her and be done with it but then I guess she won’t be able to keep an eye on more of her stolen pics😂 1000% Cinzia will never use one of Maggie’s photos again. Unless she will read here and do it to prove a point😂 Just like Sophia sharing that appreciative post. Could you be anymore obvious hun?!

Beano93

Haha i'm from Notts too and live kinda inbetween Sophia's house and Cinzia's family house - from the photos that her sister mari posted not long ago, it looks like they've both been out for walks again and I would put money on it that they were at the same place.

From where they live i'd say is it near the river, or maybe colwick park? I don't recognise it though and i've been to colwick hundreds of times haha
You are right! It does look like the same place! I was unsure whether it was colwick or the river too, either way it’s not exactly walking distance from their house 🤔

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
I am SHOCKED

hun that doesn’t fit, at all. Someone please educate this woman on how to dress for her size

Are they so desperate to post consistently that they post such unflattering photos?
Her fans are so fake telling her she looks good in this. I would understand if she had big boobs so it can’t be avoided that they come out this much but her boobs are on the smaller side she just chooses Xs tops so They squash them and make them look bigger