Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially as that’s definitely not two meters
Oh no, they’ve probably seen influencers wearing tennis skirts and now her frolicking obsession is going to become playing tennis so she has an excuse to pose in tennis skirts. Here we go another Instagram dress up personality pending

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong, the girls really get on my bleeping nerves. But, I don’t think it’s fair to keep commenting on cinzias body. She looks unreal in my opinion! People just keep commenting on her “weight gain” when she is wearing floaty dresses, which obviously make you look larger. If I had her legs, I’d have them out all the time. She looks like a healthy size 10, I don’t really know what you guys are all seeing... maybe I’m blind.
i really didn’t mean it as an insulting thing I just wish she’d stop saying she only wore a size small as I think it would help girls to prove you don’t have to be a small to look as good as she does

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can everyone pls go look at Sophia latest insta story. “Petition for lilac emojis.” As much as it might be a joke, instead of utilising your platform to tell your followers to petition to eradicate racist elements within society and for change you’re jokingly asking for petitions for EMOJIS. I just commented on her latest pic telling her this and would appreciate your support as last time she got off completely Scot free and needs to be told. This is getting ridiculous the lack of awareness these girls have get the overwhelming support from profiting off black cultures.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Lol she deleted that picture and posted one of her holding the tennis balls without the feet in the background
I messaged her encouraging her to social distance that’s why

Just realised she literally edited out the feet. So glad I called her out on her privilege, instead of social distancing as a result she just photoshopped her photo, thank you Lidia you cured Coronavirus x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone explain this to me haha
Basically Demi Donnelly made an account called ‘Amber Wright’ to slag off other YouTubers including her ‘best friend’ Blair Walnut. She got found out and tried to pathetically blame the whole thing on her brother 😂 there’s more about it on her thread

In the new vlog Sophia says Christian has just bought a home... I thought they were buying one together - I wonder what happened 😳

Reactions: 7
Haven't watched the vlog yet but I've seen they're donating to the George Floyd donation fund. Obviously a really honourable move but my inner cynic thinks they read here

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I think Sophia said she was buying one on her own, I'm not 100% sure though
I think they have such a strange relationship for a couple who have been together for a while and are supposedly serious...What’s the point in living separately when you can eventually move in together? They spend loads of time apart as it is.

Reactions: 12
I think they have such a strange relationship for a couple who have been together for a while and are supposedly serious...What’s the point in living separately when you can eventually move in together? They spend loads of time apart as it is.
Yeah and now they are literally about to OWN two separate houses, not even just rent. Very odd

Reactions: 10
In the new vlog cinzia said before she left for the shop she stepped on a bottle of fake tan, it squirted on her floor and chest of drawers and she just left it and went food shopping... That's so trampy, wouldn't you clean it up straight away?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can everyone pls go look at Sophia latest insta story. “Petition for lilac emojis.” As much as it might be a joke, instead of utilising your platform to tell your followers to petition to eradicate racist elements within society and for change you’re jokingly asking for petitions for EMOJIS. I just commented on her latest pic telling her this and would appreciate your support as last time she got off completely Scot free and needs to be told. This is getting ridiculous the lack of awareness these girls have get the overwhelming support from profiting off black cultures.
I thought the same when I saw this, so insensitive and IMO if it was an issue you genuinely cared and were thinking a lot about you would notice this correlation before posting

i cant get over how much sophia's voice has changed. I was watching their old videos yesterday and sophia is just so different its insane
I haven’t gone back and listened but could it be something to do with her braces being removed? I have no idea if this is a thing or not tho !

I haven’t gone back and listened but could it be something to do with her braces being removed? I have no idea if this is a thing or not tho !
it is a thing when I had mine taken off the lisp i'd developed with them in disappeared. but that person might be talking about their accent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.