Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4everb1tchin

Can someone explain this to me haha
Basically Demi Donnelly made an account called ‘Amber Wright’ to slag off other YouTubers including her ‘best friend’ Blair Walnut. She got found out and tried to pathetically blame the whole thing on her brother 😂 there’s more about it on her thread

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
The recent story of cinzia with the open book, fucking hat and water bottle. First of all that hat is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen and does she even read or is it just for the aesthetic. Pisses me off
You can see on Lidia’s story Cinzia is literally on her phone, not reading a book. They’re also not 2 metres apart, but hey I guess that’s her ignorance and privilege showing.

don’t even get me started on her fake tan, she wants to look exotic. Would love to see her without fake tan.

Flooo1998

It is only one person, I just saw it on the news.. Does cinzia not have a brain? I don't think Sophia has met up with anyone else

lcat1996

They have met before because on Cinzia's birthday and for new years, they put up stories on instagram at the club they're always in that Lewis works at, lacehouse I think? But yeah, she posted a video and christian and lewis are talking near the dj so they all have met before
Yeah I think they also met at the girls bathroom live? They both got a shout out in audience 😂

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
Just gonna leave this here as i havent posted in awhile - I messaged lewis once (nothing flirtatious) and he replied instantly and was keeping a good conversation with me i ended the conversation... i bet cinzia would go mental but i think its funny to note he was surprisingly engaging and happy to chat to me .. i messaged him because i asked cinzia something and she ignored my message so tried him just to see and he replied within seconds... this was before they moved in together and he seemed like he wanted to talk👀 lol
no Way!! What was he being like/saying?

Cutiebaby00

I’m probably about the same height as Lidia and used to be about the same size as her. At this size I was still able to wear a size small in things like joggers crop tops etc just because of my height. But things like jeans tight fitting dresses etc were at least a 10 usually a 12.

Find it crazy nobody has mentioned their adsense donation to George Floyd memorial fund & petitions in comments. I’m all for the comments here but it should be recognised when influencers actually say something about the World we’re living in & try to use their platform to enact change. A lot of others staying silent right now.
👏 I highly rate them for it

Crisps

VIP Member
Yeah she can buy whatever size she wants but the majority of us are just commenting that it doesn’t look great!

Gtammy9

Still catching up on their vlogs atm😅 absolutely shocked at Sophia uploading the bit where she is gossiping about her friend! I guess you could say at least she isn’t two faced but what the hell😐

GossWhore

VIP Member
Their latest make up counter vid, all the comments are negative telling them they’re being harsh & their make up looks the best it has - it does, Sophia can’t accept she’s a pale girl, the foundation she normally puts on herself is ridiculous - and speak up to the mua instead of slagging them off in a toilet cubicle after!!
What video did they laugh at the MUA looking their job?

sephylily

VIP Member
I swear they were buying a house together? Either that or it was HEAVILY suggested? Hasn’t sophia said she couldn’t live alone before? I might be wrong tho? Her and Christian were looking at moving cities weren’t they? She was deffo thinking about moving out of Nottingham a while ago but decided against it, I doubt she would be thinking of moving out of Nottingham if she was going to be living alone?
I'm convinced she said to someone in a vlog maybe the plt makeup one that she was thinking of moving out with her boyfriend. How do people know she's not moving out with Christian? Has she actually said that? Bc I don't think that was the original plan at at all

Honestly I'd miss fiona if she did move out. Christian would be less willing than Lewis to be in the Vlogs and we know it gets a bit boring when it's just them by themselves