Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. They have become incredibly materialistic. I remember in Cinzia's moving in vlog all she seemed to buy was fake flowers, vases /other decorative tit for Instagram posts but nothing she actually needed like kitchenware /storage. Maybe I'm too old and sensible lol I just didn't get it.
I.e kitchen equipment (SCALES especially)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they go on a picnic everyday for content?
I honestly don’t think they even go on one, like the places where the sit for pics look so uncomfortable. They probs just set up the scene, take pics complain they’re cold or it’s too dirty or complain the fruit they have isn’t vegan junk food, and leave 😂😂😂 who would really sit here for a picnic with fake flowers 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think they even go on one, like the places where the sit for pics look so uncomfortable. They probs just set up the scene, take pics complain they’re cold or it’s too dirty or complain the fruit they have isn’t vegan junk food, and leave 😂😂😂 who would really sit here for a picnic with fake flowers 😂😂
Why is nobody talking about how she is literally sat on a farmers crops in that second pic hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The recent story of cinzia with the open book, bleeping hat and water bottle. First of all that hat is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen and does she even read or is it just for the aesthetic. Pisses me off

Reactions: 2
Sophia’s body is the dream! I love how she seems to have such a healthy mind and body mindset.
And she’s a lot more adventurous with food than Cin when they used to eat out at places

Something that has always really really bothered me about Cinzia is her inability to fake tan / match her face to her body ...

The first pic you can see her natural colour in her hairline

is it just me that this bothers?
I will never understand this excessive changing of skin colour, i feel it cheapens her look because it looks so unnatural

• Heart
Reactions: 1
the more I read on the thread the more I dislike the girls :( It’s such a shame they had so much potential but they’re too interesting in staying relevant and insta-worthy that they've destroyed all authenticity that they had before

It’s so unauthentic buying stuff as props for photo shoots like the picnic stufff, you can tel with influencers like Matilda she actually goes on picnics and buys things because she likes it and not just as a temporary prop to then throw away

Something that has always really really bothered me about Cinzia is her inability to fake tan / match her face to her body ...

Does my absolute head in

Do they go on a picnic everyday for content?

The recent story of cinzia with the open book, bleeping hat and water bottle. First of all that hat is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen and does she even read or is it just for the aesthetic. Pisses me off
You can see on Lidia’s story Cinzia is literally on her phone, not reading a book. They’re also not 2 metres apart, but hey I guess that’s her ignorance and privilege showing.

don’t even get me started on her fake tan, she wants to look exotic. Would love to see her without fake tan.

It makes me feel sick in the vlogs when she says she works out before washing off her tan

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You can see on Lidia’s story Cinzia is literally on her phone, not reading a book. They’re also not 2 metres apart, but hey I guess that’s her ignorance and privilege showing.

don’t even get me started on her fake tan, she wants to look exotic. Would love to see her without fake tan.
Also why do her and Lidia have such a potty mouth? They swear so much during vlogs etc.. really not attractive 😂

• Heart
Did anyone listen to the podcast today and catch Sophia/cinzia talking about calling 999 because of a stolen parcel?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Also why do her and Lidia have such a potty mouth? They swear so much during vlogs etc.. really not attractive 😂
They’re both really rough but then try and come across as nature loving naturally pretty influencers like Matilda as if they’re not covered in fake tan, squeezing themselves into fast fashion and get carried home after nights out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

yeah that first pic is bad, I'd be sooo self conscious having that uploaded anywhere lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.