Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were cinzia and Lidia genuinely bought up to talk with their mouth full whilst eating? They have no etiquette 😂

Aren’t these meant to go under your eyes?...for eyebags?
Exactly what I thought 😄 I was looking for this comment.

How on earth can you sell things new with tags and they look that creased and the white bodysuit looks.... Well.. not white at all. Crazy.

How on earth can you sell things new with tags and they look that creased and the white bodysuit looks.... Well.. not white at all. Crazy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s wearing an unironed dress with those new balance dad trainers... Adding trainers or joggers to literally any outfit don’t make it fashunnn cinzia
I think it’s quite a cute dress, not very cinzia but I guess she’s desperately trying to jump on this cutesy spring/summer trend with her current floral and lace obsession, but please tell me WHY she has paired it with those awful trainers!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it odd that they drink water out of wine glasses ? Is it meant to be some other “aesthetic” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I reallllllyyyyy want to see them without fake tan, does cinzia put tan on when she is wearing her jewellery??? How can it be that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6F3581E3-6953-4253-9736-A95D3E352AF1.jpeg

Who let her pair those shoes with that dress.. really:ROFLMAO: it would be a really nice picture otherwise. Looks so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They kind of got away with all the staged shoots when they were on holiday- especially in LA! I never took too much notice to them.
But when they are down the local park it just looks so painfully contrived! I’m starting to laugh at them abit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reallllllyyyyy want to see them without fake tan, does cinzia put tan on when she is wearing her jewellery??? How can it be that bad
do you think cinzia puts so much on bc she's Italian and she thinks she should be tanned bc of that?

Reactions: 2
They kind of got away with all the staged shoots when they were on holiday- especially in LA! I never took too much notice to them.
But when they are down the local park it just looks so painfully contrived! I’m starting to laugh at them abit 😂😂
I’m laughing too they’re becoming very forced in an attempt to get ‘content’. At least it’s not poached off pinterest like the majority of their posts right now though. Why is Cinzia dressing like an old milk maid?!

Reactions: 5
The staged pics are getting so bad, I don’t believe any of the content (if that makes sense?) it’s just not genuine, cinzia just uploaded a pic and she’s in bed and even though it looks ok- it’s puts me off that I know she’s not really asleep/ she’s posing and she’s went and got the flowers from the kitchen table and put them there for the pic 😂😂😂 dunno why it bothers me so much 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sand though?? If you CBA to wash clothes before selling and sending, at least give them a shake to see what falls out first 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.