Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the recent vlog (nice spelling mistake in title) where Cinzia’s slapping her face and doing fish poses :ROFLMAO:
That made me laugh tbh, other than that only made it about half way through before I was bored 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Cinzia is literally providing all the entertainment in the vlogs. I don’t know why Sophia bothers at this point. She’s so crap at being a YouTuber without cinzia by her side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I still much prefer Sophia tho🤷🏼‍♀️I prefer her more relaxed approach to it all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find the caption on Sophia's latest upload very much ...not her usual caption style. It reads awkwardly and feels like she's trying on a different personality?
sophiacaption.png

I get that this time is not great for content, but oh my god their vlogs are SO BORING.

It’s so upsetting because I used to love their videos in 2017/18. They have completely changed.

Reactions: 2
Cinzia: Can I copy your homework.
Sophia: Yeah, but don't make it obvious.
Screenshot_20200518-204702_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200518-204629_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I get that this time is not great for content, but oh my god their vlogs are SO BORING.

It’s so upsetting because I used to love their videos in 2017/18. They have completely changed.
Found my self rolling my eyes a lot this vid!! Particularly when it got to Sophia dying her hair 🙄 Sometimes putting no content out is better than a half arsed video!

does anyone know why the girls went vegan in the first place and then why they went back to fish and eggs? im a vegan myself, interested to know why they would go back

does anyone know why the girls went vegan in the first place and then why they went back to fish and eggs? im a vegan myself, interested to know why they would go back
I think they were vegan since starting YouTube so not sure on their reasons for going vegan but I think Sophia said she wasn’t getting enough nutrients so changed diet up?

I think they were vegan since starting YouTube so not sure on their reasons for going vegan but I think Sophia said she wasn’t getting enough nutrients so changed diet up?
all they eat is vegan processed food and ready meals and not real food :ROFLMAO: of course she wasn't getting enough

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sure Sophia said she originally went vegan to help with her skin, cutting out dairy etc. Or she said going vegan improved her skin?
And of course Cinz followed suit 🤣

Does anyone think cinzia is really binge eating recently? Or so it seems anyway

Reactions: 5
I’m sure in their vegan Q&A they went vegan after watching What the Health on Netflix? Or another documentary. But really I’m sure they thought it would help them lose weight.

what the Frick is with this weird 'frolicking' - milk maid dress - picnic hamper - basket - empty tote bag - loaf of bread - gingham tea towel - chunky trainers - fields of wheat - vibe Cinzia is doing.....

did anyone ever see that Boursin advert where they were 'frolicking' with a straw hat on and having a picnic in a wheat field with wine, bread, cheese and grapes and then got killed my a combine harvester cos that's all I can think of lmaooooo

Look at Cinzia's feed then watch this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.