Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve chosen to isolate with my family instead of my boyfriend, but I’m very much in love with him. Like a lot of others. I think she’s just a more independent person, which is good to show to very young viewers in my opinion.
Nah I get the impression Sophia likes to keep her relationship private which isn't a bad thing!
To be honest I think you'd be less likely to notice little things e.g if Christian unfollowed her on socials it would prob take a while to notice whereas if Lewis unfollowed Cinzia you'd know right away as he's more prominent in her vlogs/instagram and they live together? Cinzia seems to rely on Lewis more than Sophia does on Christian (which isn't a bad thing for either of them) I just think both their relationships consist of very different dynamics

Reactions: 1
It's interesting how much S+C differ in their romantic relationships. Sophia is a closed book! Never hear a peep these days about her bf. I'd expect more insta stories showing facetimes or 'miss you' throwbacks during all this.

Just watched the latest vlog and thoroughly enjoyed. Cinzia's cooking is horrendous (I'm shocked that she was proud of the result of the packet pancakes and packet pizza). Funny how Cinzia thinks the days go slowly but Sophia says how quick they fly by. I'm finding Sophia more bearable because I guess you gotta admire that attitude and reading books. But still, overall, these gals lack creativity/originality. I feel kinda good about myself after watching their vlogs! Lol soz if that's awful to say!

Reactions: 11
Her cooking gives me anxiety wish she’d order some scales or measuring cups!!

Reactions: 4
I also find her food choices really horrible. Not a single fresh vegetable in sight... all she seems to be eating is processed vegan food and snacks

Reactions: 6
Cinzia buying Jordan’s? I don’t think they’re her vibe. She just got the peach ones the other day!

Cinzia buying Jordan’s? I don’t think they’re her vibe. She just got the peach ones the other day!
they must be getting them gifted surely, i’ve seen sooo many influencers with these shoes. or are they just the in trend shoe at the moment?

Reactions: 1
Someone recommended their podcast to me (never knew who they were before) and I can’t tell the difference between them 😂 I’ve searched them on Instagram but can’t put voices to faces if that makes sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.