Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I have no idea about that account in particular, I just think all accounts that trade through instagram are shady 🤔
Yeah I think you have to be careful because I think Syd from Syd & El showed some trainers on her story recently from a shoe company on Instagram but then it transpired that they were scamming people so Syd warned people not to buy from them. I’m not sure what the Instagram was called.

Reactions: 2
i cant make a thread because im a new member so feel free anyone to make one for lidia :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure they’re now meeting up to take photos.. unless they’ve both found parks with the exact same scenery and flowers 😂

Cinzia needs to stop talking whilst eating as it's disgusting/ also not body shaming at all but has anyone else thought she's gained weight recently? or is it just me...

Another pair of mids, clearly jumping on the 1s trend without knowing that no one rates mids and they’re easier to buy because of that exact reason

Pretty sure they’re now meeting up to take photos.. unless they’ve both found parks with the exact same scenery and flowers 😂
they're allowed to now aren't they?

soph's body is like my dreammm. i'd struggle being around her all the time if I had issues w food

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand Cinzia’s diet. Usually the vegans who eat processed vegan junk food do it because they want to be a vegan for the animals and not for the health aspect. But she has leather things, buys from MAC etc ... ?

Reactions: 6
I know she might aswell eat actual regular cake seeing as she eats eggs anyway!

Has anyone else notice on Lydias depop most of her clothes are m size 10-12 very few size 8s but when someone asks her what size she is wearing or In her hauls it's always size 8 or sometimes 6... Why lie about this especially to a younger following?

Reactions: 14
Are we going to make a Lidia thread?? I can't because I'm a new member but she's spoken about an awful lot on here, considering the thread isn't even hers haha

Reactions: 4
Are we going to make a Lidia thread?? I can't because I'm a new member but she's spoken about an awful lot on here, considering the thread isn't even hers haha
someone make one pleasseeee? ahahah

She’s wearing an unironed dress with those new balance dad trainers... Adding trainers or joggers to literally any outfit don’t make it fashunnn cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.