Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk if this has been said before but them on the set of the podcast wearing coats is unsettling. it just makes it seem so uncosy and doesn’t fit with the theme of ‘the girls bathroom’ at all. it feels like they’ve just nipped in and are in a rush to put any old tit out on the podcast and leave that they don’t even have time to take their coats off.
i don’t know lol. i know it’s winter and cold, but it really just throws the vibe off for me

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a look at the YMU group website and omg… after reading the entertainment page it seems like literally every big name on TV is managed by YMU. And there are some big musicians there too! Wonder if we’ll start to see big changes and them getting more opportunities now.. I think Cinzia would be great on TV as a presenter, definitely nervous at first but if she got comfortable she’d be amazing.
yeah they manage a lot of celebs but that's a different thing it's their entertainment division S&C will be in their content creation division and in terms of the content creators they manage a lot of podcasters like jamie laing and sophie who have multiple podcasts so I wonder if that's why they changed, they were approached because of TGB success and their new management is going to help them with more TGB branded opportunities and to grow the podcast rather than S&C youtube opportunities

we'll be able to tell when they're listed on their website as clients if they come up individually or as Sophia and Cinzia or as The Girls Bathroom, all YMUs content creator clients are people who do other avenues than just vlogging/youtube as their main content creation

Reactions: 4
Ughhhh Sophia’s air wrap tik Tok was sooooo dull i would rather have that freak too her kid popping up on my fyp than watching her
Her trying to do a tutorial yet everyone in the comments was trying to give her tips because she has no idea what she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This question is so out of left field but does anyone remember when they were out for dinner and a bunch of guys threw food at them? I was watching a vlog where they mentioned it and was wondering if they ever spoke about what exactly happened and why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there any good YouTubers and vloggers you guys watch ? I have literally no one anymore
i love emily bull (em bull) shes so genuine and lovely and honest, her and her boyfriend are adorable, they bought a house last year amongst the whole epidemic of influencers buying houses but were so transparent like he works full time and she also worked full time as like an education special needs coordinator or something and has only just quit and im so happy for her! would 100% recommend shes the sweetest thing ever

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just starting following Sophia and cinzia, so do they own property in notts but rent in London?
Yup. After the initial lockdowns they bought, when the housing market was probably at it’s best to buy.

Cinzia split up with a bf she lived with in notts and bought her own flat, which looks pretty much like the london one she has now, and Sophia bought what looks to be a big new build with new kitchen etc.

They then started renting air B&Bs in london for long periods of time and then both decided to rent together in london, but now sophia has moved in with her bf in london and cinzia is renting a flat whilst they both still own in notts.

i’d love to see what sophia’s house looks like, does anyone know if it was posted on a previous thread on rightmove?

Reactions: 3
Wow Travis Barker and his band are managed by YMU Group! Bet the girls freaked out when they saw that and started dreaming of meeting Kourt and Travis lmao

The website and the clients definitely make this management look very professional .. wonder if this is going to affect the sloppy work cinz and Sophia presented so far and if there's going to be a positive change

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow Travis Barker and his band are managed by YMU Group! Bet the girls freaked out when they saw that and started dreaming of meeting Kourt and Travis lmao

The website and the clients definitely make this management look very professional .. wonder if this is going to affect the sloppy work cinz and Sophia presented so far and if there's going to be a positive change
Could this be the reason why they’re suddenly invited to loads of film premieres?

Reactions: 8
"Travis Barker and his band" 😭😭😭
Am I......old? Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
"Travis Barker and his band" 😭😭😭
Am I......old? Hahaha
lol was thinking the same thing - he wasn’t even in the original band he was a replacement for the dude who put the band together 😂 mark and tom out there having written one of the best punk rock albums to be called ‘travis barkers band’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i feel like sophia’s been reading this tattle thread because since we spoke about her style and her wearing white tee and jeans - she’s posted a tiktok today and literally says ‘i don’t wanna wear a tshirt and jeans like usual’ and she tries a new outfit, i acc like it so credit there for the outfit planning

AND she’s deffo seen the thread as we’ve mentioned how good and enjoyable cinzias tiktok content is and Sophia’s literally been posting more consistently since

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interestingly loads of Gleam employees and talent have moved over to YMU in recent months, will be interesting to see how this unfolds

Interestingly loads of Gleam employees and talent have moved over to YMU in recent months, will be interesting to see how this unfolds
They were with Margravine not Gleam but it interesting how many have left Gleam

Lidia Paris number two vlog.. it’s the morning and they’re sat there with the curtains shut.. every light and lamp on doing their makeup. What 😂😂😂😂😂😂. Also Cinzia doing her makeup in bed.. placing all her manky makeup on white bedsheets goes right through me 😣

Reactions: 7
I've said it once but I'll say it again, tried with the podcast this morning and given up again. I don't know how the podcast can be their main job and main source of income yet be so inconsistent and what seems like is so unorganised.

Last time I commented on this was saying about how alternate each week between "Boy Talk" & "Girl Talk" yet every single episode seems to be boy talk.

For example, the latest titles:

Girl Talk: My boss broke up with me (this is boy talk)
Boy Talk: He doesn't want to spend NYE with me (boy talk)
Girl Talk: I've been uninvited from his family Christmas (again, this isn't girl talk, its boy talk)
Boy Talk: Tinder verification code on my boyfriends phone (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Do I need my BFF's permission to have a baby? (I'll give them this one is girl talk)
Boy Talk: I went through his phone whilst he was in jail (boy talk)
Girl Talk: They always come back... (boy talk)
Boy Talk: Do I need to tell his wife (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Married BFF wants my man! (girl talk, but... mainly boy talk still?)
Boy Talk: He asked me to move out (boy talk)
Girl Talk: My ex is buying my house (boy talk)
Boy Talk: How do I tell him my deepest secret? (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Do I need a life away from my boyfriend? (boy talk)

Literally every episode & even the ones that they call "girl talk" revolves around boys and relationships. I don't mind hearing a little bit about people's relationships but its SO BORING. If you want to be a relationship podcast that's fine, but at least be consistent with your titles or just remove them in general. I personally skip the boy talk episodes as I don't really care to hear relationship advice from 2 girls who have only had a couple of relationships each.

The waffle is also draining, how an hour podcast can only ever have 2 or 3 dilemmas is confusing.

Not to mention Cinzia's constant yawning when she's talking, wake up, you're working - listeners are paying your bills!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.