Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it once but I'll say it again, tried with the podcast this morning and given up again. I don't know how the podcast can be their main job and main source of income yet be so inconsistent and what seems like is so unorganised.

Last time I commented on this was saying about how alternate each week between "Boy Talk" & "Girl Talk" yet every single episode seems to be boy talk.

For example, the latest titles:

Girl Talk: My boss broke up with me (this is boy talk)
Boy Talk: He doesn't want to spend NYE with me (boy talk)
Girl Talk: I've been uninvited from his family Christmas (again, this isn't girl talk, its boy talk)
Boy Talk: Tinder verification code on my boyfriends phone (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Do I need my BFF's permission to have a baby? (I'll give them this one is girl talk)
Boy Talk: I went through his phone whilst he was in jail (boy talk)
Girl Talk: They always come back... (boy talk)
Boy Talk: Do I need to tell his wife (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Married BFF wants my man! (girl talk, but... mainly boy talk still?)
Boy Talk: He asked me to move out (boy talk)
Girl Talk: My ex is buying my house (boy talk)
Boy Talk: How do I tell him my deepest secret? (boy talk)
Girl Talk: Do I need a life away from my boyfriend? (boy talk)

Literally every episode & even the ones that they call "girl talk" revolves around boys and relationships. I don't mind hearing a little bit about people's relationships but its SO BORING. If you want to be a relationship podcast that's fine, but at least be consistent with your titles or just remove them in general. I personally skip the boy talk episodes as I don't really care to hear relationship advice from 2 girls who have only had a couple of relationships each.

The waffle is also draining, how an hour podcast can only ever have 2 or 3 dilemmas is confusing.

Not to mention Cinzia's constant yawning when she's talking, wake up, you're working - listeners are paying your bills!

I’ve thought this before. Frustrating that they’re showing young girls it’s ok if all your conversations revolve around men lol

Reactions: 11
Their podcast is crazy!! I’ve never heard of bigger hypocrites. The whole time they are supporting girls doing things that if the roles were reversed they would through an absolute fit about?!? I just don’t get how they can’t realise how hypocritical there being

Reactions: 16
sorry if anyone's already said this (idk how old the ad is) but has anyone seen cinzia's refy ad on tiktok - someone asked in the comments if this now meant she was doing content solo/without sophia and she said no. feel like it's just an awkward situation really if she's being interrogated for doing one tiktok alone, some of their fans are weeeird

Reactions: 8
sorry if anyone's already said this (idk how old the ad is) but has anyone seen cinzia's refy ad on tiktok - someone asked in the comments if this now meant she was doing content solo/without sophia and she said no. feel like it's just an awkward situation really if she's being interrogated for doing one tiktok alone, some of their fans are weeeird
I think it’s a good thing that they do some content alone on the side whilst working together. I don’t understand why their stans would have a problem with that.

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with Cinzia sniffing constantly in the new video. She gives off such grubby vibes. No casetify ad so that’s one good thing…

OMG just got up to the thumbnail bit of the video - they definitely returned the bras etc they wore in that pic…🤮🤮🤮 all tags in tact. Fair enough returning what you didn’t wear but no way would they have kept a full Juicy tracksuit had they worn it…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She needs to grow the duck up having a pic of just her Boyf as he Lock Screen as if she’s 12
Exactly what I was thinking 😂 not even a pic of the 2 of them together, very year 9 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sophia and Cinzia #34
Solo TikTok posts, the world’s worst podcast hosts, dry as RYE BREAD toast 🍞

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cinz’ new reel is not the serve she thinks it is 😭 she’s taken the clutter from her family home and brought it with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was thinking 😂 not even a pic of the 2 of them together, very year 9 😂😂
Well to be fair it’s even more embarrassing to have a Lock Screen of a celebrity like cinzia does with Harry Styles.. she’s 25 with a bf and after being at his concert a couple times she’s suddenly obsessed with him

shouldve put a TW at the beginning of the vid
Sophia is Fiona and cinzia is Romano😂 I can’t unsee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well to be fair it’s even more embarrassing to have a Lock Screen of a celebrity like cinzia does with Harry Styles.. she’s 25 with a bf and after being at his concert a couple times she’s suddenly obsessed with him

Sophia is Fiona and cinzia is Romano😂 I can’t unsee
I’d rather have a lock screen of my actual boyfriend than Harry Styles lmao.

Also you guys are right. Sophia is Fiona’s twin and Cinzia is Romano’s twin I can’t unsee it either haha

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.