Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree plus i just can’t see sophia doing influencing (at least not in the way they do currently) for much longer
I think she will purely cause she has no experience otherwise. She’ll stop YouTube and podcasting and just post a few sponsored posts every now and again

Reactions: 2
I think she will purely cause she has no experience otherwise. She’ll stop YouTube and podcasting and just post a few sponsored posts every now and again
that’s what I meant! totally agree with you. she can’t sustain YouTube long term and how many more “dilemmas” can they really go through on the pod 😂 i feel like cinzia isn’t necessarily ‘better’ at the job but seems more passionate about it than sophia

Reactions: 4
Is there any good YouTubers and vloggers you guys watch ? I have literally no one anymore

Reactions: 8
Is there any good YouTubers and vloggers you guys watch ? I have literally no one anymore
I prefer watching smaller you tubers as their so much more relatable and do more “normal” things in their vlogs, at the moment I am LOOOOOVING Channon Mooney and Immie&Kirra 👏🏼

Reactions: 8
Have listened to a few podcast episodes the last few days for the first time in ages and omg why do they both speak like they’re desperately trying to reach the word count on an essay??? I just feel like they’re always adding in little extra words that make no sense in the context they’re used in? I don’t know if they do it to make themselves seem more intelligent or what but it irks me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe this thread started on October 10th and we’re not even on page 50 yet! Girls you are so boring.

(Sophia and Cinzia, not you ladies 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think cinzia is single and trying to find her groove where Sophia is probs spending a lot of time with max. Hence the going out more, the pilates etc

Reactions: 5
Their dad is Italian but he has an English accent so most likely just have Italian grandparents and clinging on to this for dear life, anything remotely Italian they say is ‘just like nonnas🥺
My parents actually have a mutual friend with their dad and through my super spy skills, Lidia & Cinzia’s dad was born in Italy and moved over here in his late teens and met Angie. So they’re half italian!

also did anyone see Lidia’s vlog today? Cinzia got them access to Soho House in LDN for NYE. Lidia was acting like this was super exclusive but anyone can go to the London one haha it’s Soho Farmhouse where it’s notoriously difficult to join.

On a side note - do the girls still own their properties in Nottingham?! surely not?

Reactions: 10
Ughhhh Sophia’s air wrap tik Tok was sooooo dull i would rather have that freak too her kid popping up on my fyp than watching her

Reactions: 9
Cinzia’s outfit is great but not figure flattering (she seems to be at a healthier weight than her matcha obsessed weight), esp for her shape. But I do like her fun choices!
I think so looks fab , she looks mature but still young and playful

Reactions: 7
On a side note - do the girls still own their properties in Nottingham?! surely not?

I don’t know if it was their most recent vid because it auto played on my tv last night so they might have done some since, but in one of their recent vids (it was christmassy) they mentioned that their younger selves would be shocked that they have mortgages so I would say yes they do. They said some other stuff but I was tidying so wasn’t paying attention so I don’t know if that was the only mention of the mortgage

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if it was their most recent vid because it auto played on my tv last night so they might have done some since, but in one of their recent vids (it was christmassy) they mentioned that their younger selves would be shocked that they have mortgages so I would say yes they do. They said some other stuff but I was tidying so wasn’t paying attention so I don’t know if that was the only mention of the mortgage
Yeah they both still have their Nottingham houses that sit empty. Sophia made a comment fairly recently about not selling it until buying elsewhere

Reactions: 4
Yeah they both still have their Nottingham houses that sit empty. Sophia made a comment fairly recently about not selling it until buying elsewhere
I think that's so sad as I recently rewatched her vid where she gets the keys to her house and she was soooo excited and saying it's her dream house etc etc and how she didn't think she'd get it but knew the house was so her and when she first saw it online she knew it was the house for her etc :( the fact she's not even lived in it and it sits empty ugh

Reactions: 14
I put Lidias NYE Vlog on 1.5 speed and was still skipping forward cause duck me she is absolutely draining.. I don’t know how those girls are her friends??? The constant self obsession it’s getting worse Christ almighty. If you love yourself that much get yourself to the gym babes Jesus

Sophia’s tik tok was boring as duck watched 10 seconds and clicked *not interested* hopefully she doesn’t get shown again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My parents actually have a mutual friend with their dad and through my super spy skills, Lidia & Cinzia’s dad was born in Italy and moved over here in his late teens and met Angie. So they’re half italian!

also did anyone see Lidia’s vlog today? Cinzia got them access to Soho House in LDN for NYE. Lidia was acting like this was super exclusive but anyone can go to the London one haha it’s Soho Farmhouse where it’s notoriously difficult to join.

I’m so dumb I thought she was referring to Soho Farmhouse LOL

I put Lidias NYE Vlog on 1.5 speed and was still skipping forward cause duck me she is absolutely draining.. I don’t know how those girls are her friends??? The constant self obsession it’s getting worse Christ almighty. If you love yourself that much get yourself to the gym babes Jesus

Sophia’s tik tok was boring as duck watched 10 seconds and clicked *not interested* hopefully she doesn’t get shown again
To be fair to Sophia, the TikTok she uploaded is just a simple hair tutorial so it’s not really going to be that exciting anyways.

I also watched Lidia’s NYE vlog and the number of times she stuck her tongue out and did a duck face to the camera drove me insane.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.