Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia literally looks like a middle aged woman
Sophia literally looks like a middle aged woman
She behaves like one too like come on do some shots, go to a bottomless brunch, stay out till 5am, smoke a vape like do SOMETHING that people your age do. These 2 (Sophia especially) are literally petrified of doing anything slightly risky or fun I mean look at the massive deal Sophia made out of cinzia sniffing the nasal spray (and she didn’t know what olbas oil is? She’s so bleeping sheltered)

Their lives (again Sophia especially) are SO bleeping boring why can’t they just be crazy and wild every now and again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She behaves like one too like come on do some shots, go to a bottomless brunch, stay out till 5am, smoke a vape like do SOMETHING that people your age do. These 2 (Sophia especially) are literally petrified of doing anything slightly risky or fun I mean look at the massive deal Sophia made out of cinzia sniffing the nasal spray (and she didn’t know what olbas oil is? She’s so bleeping sheltered)

Their lives (again Sophia especially) are SO bleeping boring why can’t they just be crazy and wild every now and again
Even if they don't choose to drink or smoke they still don't do anything interesting.

They travel the world but stay within the four walls of their hotel, at one point they ate at Harry's every evening, they get invited to brand events only talk to each other.

Just boring!

Reactions: 25
I’m confused now. I thought cinzia looked really good in that TikTok she posted doing her makeup but she looks so different in the photos above. Like her whole nose structure has changed

Reactions: 6
The way Cinzias smiling in these photos is alittle unnerving...she looks crazed with her massive white teggs on full show & probably edited it too 😂
No but really did she get her teeth fixed or are we just used to looking at her horse teeth?

Reactions: 3
No but really did she get her teeth fixed or are we just used to looking at her horse teeth?
I think we've gotten used to them & maybe the way she's been getting her lip filler done hides the size abit better.

If you watch her tiktoks you can tell they are the same as before. Blue toned outline where the tooth meets the gum, super long n a weird rounded square shape to them. I've noticed when she closes her mouth you can tell she's really having to keep her mouth closed because of how big her teeth are, otherwise she'd be sat with her gob open 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah the teeth look awful 😭 now that she's had her filler dissolved an re-done better i WISH she had her teeth taken back a bit to how they were, she would look gorgeous. The two front teeth being the same shape and length as the two either side of them, ugh it's giving piano

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way Cinzias smiling in these photos is alittle unnerving...she looks crazed with her massive white teggs on full show & probably edited it too 😂
I really wish Cinzia would wear her natural hair more often, she looks absolutely stunning with it like that imo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That strawberry vase is the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen it looks so out of place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is that another vile strawberry vase in the cluttered bookcase I see 😷😂 a pink one

Reactions: 2
The addidas trainers and the Chanel 😩 and the long satin skirt and granny cardigan combo what went through her mind? I think she’s seen comments about her dressing too old and now she’s trying to dress younger but she’s flopping. Same with the mummy bandage dress and the Dracula coat

The Chanel is shaped like a lunch box

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know she has to use the chanel bag because it cost a lot but that bag drives me nuts 😂 such an ugly bag

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The addidas trainers and the Chanel 😩 and the long satin skirt and granny cardigan combo what went through her mind? I think she’s seen comments about her dressing too old and now she’s trying to dress younger but she’s flopping. Same with the mummy bandage dress and the Dracula coat

The Chanel is shaped like a lunch box
nothing goes at all 😭😭😭 how can a simple outfit look so wrong??? really blows my mind that i used to look at both of their outfits and be jealous of how cool they looked… safe to say i’m over that now lol

Reactions: 21
hi im sorry for asking this LMFAO but idk any other place w so many other brits, can someone tell me if uni of Leicester law is a good program? I'm from Canada and I'm looking at a couple of programs but most reviews seem to be from 2016-17

The way u think drinking alcohol and smoking makes your life more interesting is hilarious

Even if they don't choose to drink or smoke they still don't do anything interesting.

They travel the world but stay within the four walls of their hotel, at one point they ate at Harry's every evening, they get invited to brand events only talk to each other.

Just boring!
Yes. Thats what makes them a bit boring. Not the lack of drinking or smoking weed lol

I think we've gotten used to them & maybe the way she's been getting her lip filler done hides the size abit better.

If you watch her tiktoks you can tell they are the same as before. Blue toned outline where the tooth meets the gum, super long n a weird rounded square shape to them. I've noticed when she closes her mouth you can tell she's really having to keep her mouth closed because of how big her teeth are, otherwise she'd be sat with her gob open 24/7
Ever since shes gotten those teeth she reminds me of Jonah Hill in Wolf of walk street. Same vibe

Reactions: 7
There’s no way S&C and Lidia know any of these premformers or care about them. If they go this year it’s literally just because they want to take some pictures. They can’t fangirl over the line up because there’s no Harry styles 🥰🥺💕 or jack Harlow ✈ 😍

Attachments

Reactions: 9
There’s no way S&C and Lidia know any of these premformers or care about them. If they go this year it’s literally just because they want to take some pictures. They can’t fangirl over the line up because there’s no Harry styles 🥰🥺💕 or jack Harlow ✈ 😍
I don’t think Sophia will go

Reactions: 7
if this wasn't facetuned to death it would actually be a really cute photo imo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.