Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it sore bc I do think it looks sexy and I want it done but I’m a bit of a pussy hahaha, but I did have a breast reduction and have no sensation in my nips so maybe it would be okay
Anyone who says it doesn’t hurt whatsoever is lying but it’s honestly not that bad in my opinion! I’d say go for it ☺ if you hate them, they heal super quickly so you can just take them out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I listen to wednesdays we drink wine, so I’m listening today and both them and the girls bathroom read the same dilemma. Fair enough the girl prob wrote into both but I was like I’ve heard this before lol

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I listen to wednesdays we drink wine, so I’m listening today and both them and the girls bathroom read the same dilemma. Fair enough the girl prob wrote into both but I was like I’ve heard this before lol
yeah I noticed that too lmaooo how awkward they both featured it in the same week on the same day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.