Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents actually have a mutual friend with their dad and through my super spy skills, Lidia & Cinzia’s dad was born in Italy and moved over here in his late teens and met Angie. So they’re half italian!

also did anyone see Lidia’s vlog today? Cinzia got them access to Soho House in LDN for NYE. Lidia was acting like this was super exclusive but anyone can go to the London one haha it’s Soho Farmhouse where it’s notoriously difficult to join.

On a side note - do the girls still own their properties in Nottingham?! surely not?
Soho House is not what it used to be! There’s too many now and anyone can get access somehow.

Soho Farmhouse 5 years ago was the epitome of ‘luxury’ or ‘success’ but they’re now just filled with influencers.

Lidia just wants to come across as exclusive but her stories from that night prove otherwise! It was rammed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In Lidias NYE vlog… go to 18:10, sounds like some deep conversations going on? Cinzia saying “as his girlfriend” etc 👀

Reactions: 2
Their new podcast display picture looks much more mature and *grown women* vibes which I think its the route they're going to go down now ... well atleast they'll try to anyway! but why is Sophia wearing just a bra...? 😂

Also I just peeped their story and I take back what I said about mature. WTF is this question at their grown ages?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their new podcast display picture looks much more mature and *grown women* vibes which I think its the route they're going to go down now ... well atleast they'll try to anyway! but why is Sophia wearing just a bra...? 😂

Also I just peeped their story and I take back what I said about mature. WTF is this question at their grown ages?!
I love their new thumbnail I think they both look beautiful. I mean to be fair Cinzia is wearing a bra too but she’s got a cardigan on.

Soho House is not what it used to be! There’s too many now and anyone can get access somehow.

Soho Farmhouse 5 years ago was the epitome of ‘luxury’ or ‘success’ but they’re now just filled with influencers.

Lidia just wants to come across as exclusive but her stories from that night prove otherwise! It was rammed
Omg how cringe is she. I used to live with a girl when I lived in London and she worked for a magazine so she was a member and she brought us all the time (she’s the one who saw Lidia at White City house). It’s really not that hard to get into and they allow you three guests anyway. Also I don’t know if they make exceptions for NYE but you’re really not supposed to film in there or take any photos but of course Lidz and Cinz had the cameras out. I went a good few years ago so maybe that rule has changed??

Reactions: 3
Say it louder for the people at the back!! I am SO over it!

Every other day it’s a side profile shot of the car in their parking lot or the car’s interior, or a glimpse into their London flat. Let’s not forget over the last 2 years, how much Sophia’s banged on about her next relationship being ‘the one’.

Max’s face isn’t posted anywhere because he’s clearly just an average Joe and not too handsome. Sophia would only actually move in with someone from Hinge if he was significantly wealthy or adding something very special to her life. AND the timing in how fast she’s decided to move in with a guy and ditch Cinz after not dating him for that long?! We know Sophia would marry for money, she would NEVER commit & be serious (let alone marry) an average tradesmen or regular job guy, can you imagine Fiona’s disappointment 🥲

Her style has changed significantly since dating him, it’s ridiculous. She used to be all super crop tops, side boob & low waisted and now it’s very simple jeans & a white top etc, we’re bored of it. She’s dulled herself down for a man?! 😂 in the images attached it’s like two different girls? Cinzia would never. I also think she’d have had more tweakments surgically to her face if she hadn’t met Max. After the nose job she had a new found confidence clearly and I could see her wanting to tweak some more things - Max wouldn’t approve of a filler queen though 🤪

I really think by December 2023 we’ll see S&C going their separate ways, either just by living apart and going on seperate holidays so lack of content & scheduling for podcast, or Sophia getting engaged to Max (I can see him & her wanting to move to Norfolk into a bought property and starting a life together). Either way - I’d be happy because Cinzia content alone is fantastic. Her personality really shines and you can relate to her SO much more. I absolutely cannot stand Lidia (purely because of how much she photoshops her jawline on Instagram and her hips, and she’s quite loud & in your face) - but if I see a vlog with Cinzia in, I will watch it. Her TikTok Advent Calendar content was so natural and engaging - we need more!!!
Personally I disagree, I think Sophie is just following the more scandinavian style thats trending just now. Layered air wrapped hair, basic outfits, minimal makeup and editing is really become the new ‘in’ thing all over insta these days, and sophia and cinzia have been trend followers for years. I don’t think (and hope) it’s anything to do with her boyfriend. Likely that when this goes out of fashion, we’ll see her style evolve to the next trending thing.

Reactions: 17
Cinzia and Lidia are actually a much more watchable duo than Sophia and cinzia imo, watching the Paris vlogs instead of doing any work ;)

Reactions: 6
i prefer the old set that pink sofa was my dream 😭 also if they're trying to be more mature why did they release a book targetted at like 15-16 year olds lol I wonder if they'll ever mention it again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dkm but idk why ppl are bashing Sophia for not wanting to go out, NYE parties lose their glam and glitz for a lot of ppl around 25 so i get it🤷🏻‍♀️ ik she’s generally a boring person, but it does make me question the average age of commenters on this thread for wanting her to still do things S+C did when they were 19

Reactions: 22
The girls have new managers!! In their bio it’s now [email protected]! Wonder what happened 🤔
Just had a look at the YMU group website and omg… after reading the entertainment page it seems like literally every big name on TV is managed by YMU. And there are some big musicians there too! Wonder if we’ll start to see big changes and them getting more opportunities now.. I think Cinzia would be great on TV as a presenter, definitely nervous at first but if she got comfortable she’d be amazing.

Reactions: 26
Why do I feel like if they received a dilemma saying that someone and their boyfriend spend Christmas and New year apart they would have just negative things to say but as it’s one of them they just brush it under the carpet. No way they’d ever take their own advice

Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the YMU group website and omg… after reading the entertainment page it seems like literally every big name on TV is managed by YMU. And there are some big musicians there too! Wonder if we’ll start to see big changes and them getting more opportunities now.. I think Cinzia would be great on TV as a presenter, definitely nervous at first but if she got comfortable she’d be amazing.
They even manage ant & dec and take that! Loads of big American celebs too

Reactions: 5
Just starting following Sophia and cinzia, so do they own property in notts but rent in London?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.