Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tastyyyy

I thought Cinzia was bad with the facetune so I know this isn’t this girls thread but she doesn’t seem to have one but the difference in photos omg

rubysophiablake on instagram

1030D62E-92AE-4AAB-BF6B-A1DD4859E210.jpeg
59F0B11C-B0EA-4106-AF64-A4EFC471C026.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I’ve been watching these threads for a very long time and Sophia & Cinzia from since they started YouTube.

Has anyone else noticed how much Sophia is always talking over Cinzia recently? Trying to be the centre of attention, Cinzia will start a sentence and Sophia will finish it or start having her input without Cinzia being able to finish or get a word in edge ways. It makes it SOOOO hard to watch them debate something it’s unbearable!!

I think since Sophia moved in with Max it’s becoming even more clearer just how different they are as people. This shows when Lidia is around, Sophia is the clear outcast from two sisters being brought up in a noisy home having jest between eachother and Sophia was practically raised as a single child and quite introverted. Even introverted in the respects of staying very neutral on debates where as Cinzia would definitely voice her opinion if it was controversial. I honestly do believe wholeheartedly if they did a syd & ell, that Cinzia would get sooooo many more views, subscribers and opportunities because she just has such a genuine and funny personality. Sophia is literally a bland unopinionated basic string of spaghetti who cares more about her appearance and social status with Tory BF than anything else.

Has anyone else also noticed how Sophia’s eyes droop like fuck? 😂 like sooooooo droopy I just wanna hold my hands either side and pull them up, it makes her look much like a Labrador or like she’s got something wrong with her.
Me reading this up until the last part:

dissapointed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Cabbagepatchbaby

To be fair to max would you want Sophia buying furniture for your home 😂 Imagine coming home work and you've just got a random ladder in your living room

• Haha
Reactions: 70

anikhach

02EF1459-29C7-47ED-A31B-3399C08EC5BC.jpeg
She’ll put a whole ass outfit on just to take pics but won’t put on some proper clothes to film a video? 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

colinthecaterpillar

i can’t tell if everyone is obsessed with him or if harry styles fans are just that obnoxious that they really make their presence known and make it seem like everyone is obsessed, i’m 21 and mostly my friends and i are into Dave, Tems and Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old
sorry i do not have a clue where the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old came from pleaseee i must’ve not locked my phone properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

AshMay

VIP Member
Wow Travis Barker and his band are managed by YMU Group! Bet the girls freaked out when they saw that and started dreaming of meeting Kourt and Travis lmao
"Travis Barker and his band" 😭😭😭
Am I......old? Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I'm not a huge fan of them and do think they aren't very creative and copy other influencers & celebs... but in all fairness their brand is "the girl's bathroom" so it makes sense to have a pink bathroom as their set haha
Yeah I didn't say its off brand, it is very much is for them but because they worship the ground that Kylie walks on its comical they copied something she's already done, They copied it to a T with the plastic iridescent plastic bubbles in the tub and sink area 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Ugh everytime the bag just gives middle aged mummy blogger. I can just picture the caption:

"Off to see the in-laws, Took us 3hrs to load the car, Annabel spilt chocolate down her new romper & poor madox couldn't find his fav toy to bring to nanny's....The bag I bought in my 20s is still going strong blah blah blah"

😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I wasn’t saying that’s what makes them boring - it was just examples that they just don’t do anything that poses a risk they are very much boring in many aspects. It was just examples of things most people their age do ☺
I get what you were trying to say; it's not like they should be smoking and drinking if that's not in their nature that's totally fine in your mid 20s, but like.. they don't do anything! They have all the money in the world and the most flexible job you could ask for and they literally don't do ANYTHING.

They wouldn't just book a last minute girls trip round Asia, they don't stay out late and go dancing with each other or their bfs, they don't host a dinner party for their friends/boyfriends and play stupid board games, they don't take a holiday somewhere warm and go late-night swimming in the sea, they wouldn't throw each other a wild surprise birthday parties, they don't take a road trip from London to somewhere in the UK, they don't go to Italy and rent a vespa and book a cooking class with crazy italian grannies, they don't take up new hobbies on a whim because why not. Like this isn't an exhaustive list of stuff that makes you fun, but it's like... they're young, beautiful and rich and they do nothing but make matcha at home, take outfit pics in Notting Hill, travel to LA or Paris twice a year, eat truffle pasta and go home to watch Friends at 9pm. Like I've never seen two more uninteresting people, they have NOTHING to say for themselves, ultimate basic bitches lol what are their core cherished memories of their life so far??

• Heart
Reactions: 54

lidiabz

RANT!

The lack of effort and planning going into their YouTube is actually a joke. It’s their only job and 90% of their YouTube videos are so slap dash. They literally just hang out and order a hot drink and film it and that’s their one job for the week done. Considering they only upload 1 video a week (some weeks they just don’t without an explanation) they put 0 effort in. Most their videos are brand deals where they fake showing interest in some product we know they never use. Their constant lack of effort has lost me as a fan. I miss the old days when they put so much effort and planned really fun videos which I loved to watch! Back when they felt relatable to the average young lady who shopped at the same websites and wore the same makeup and had shopping days in topshop and primark not Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
They will need to sort it out soon before they lose viewers, I find myself skipping most their videos because it’s just clips of them laid in bed talking shit and I find myself losing braincells. They’ve really plateaued and got so lazy with their content. Anyone else feel the same ?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I don't understand why Cinzia is buying all new furniture instead of just taking their furniture from their flat? Like why are they giving away their sofa and table and chairs and she's buying a new one....she said she just ordered a sofa and she won't have one until November could they not have carried their current sofa literally upstairs to her new flat? It's not as if they don't like that furniture as they bought it a year ago and it's still their personal style

they are so wasteful it's unreal it's not as if furniture especially sofas are cheap and she's buying brand new furniture again for the 3rd flat in 2 years

Also vibes are gonna be weird if they're living in separate parts of london, i feel like there's gonna be a lot of distance between them and they won't hang out together much except for the podcast and filming which they'll probably never do

Reactions: 53

roryangel

VIP Member
She can’t spend 400 pounds on a ps5 but can spend 390 on a dress that she only put on to take pictures
i’m sorry that dress looks so cheap? the knicker line, the creases, the fact that it doesn’t seem to fit properly?! something’s just so off about it

Reactions: 53

Itstoric

Living for Cinzia on brand trip without Sophia. She really is the better of the duo and I’m glad she’s doing things solo.

• Heart
Reactions: 52