Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhh cinzia has so
Those black combat trousers paired with that hideous top is NOT it 😂 there's only so many fashion fails we can take from her pls
I think cinzia has so many good pieces to wear but the way she styles them is just awful it makes the entire outfit look tit😭

Reactions: 15
Sorry but the Bob is not it 😬

Sorry I can literally see her whole arse 😂 in the reflection, how is she not wearing cycling shorts under that
The hair is giving lord Farquaad, it’s just too short. Also yeah I really don’t get having your entire ass hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not saying that I’m justifying the price but you can clearly see it’s not a PLT suit so I guess it’s Kinda worth a bit of money (but definitely not 1.4k)

The shoes are completely ridiculous you could find a good dupe (mango has a really good one) for much much less… back to spending unnecessary money meanwhile there are people in the same city who can’t afford food…

Reactions: 16
Whoever said they should set up their tour stage as an actual bathroom literally needs to sue

Reactions: 12
has anyone else seen the clip of the show from joe sugg’s story? with how long they’ve had to prepare for this show you’d think they’d at least have a little bit of a plan as to what they were gonna say, but it seems like they went out there and just said whatever came into their heads 🤣 ifs like “wow happy monday guys….yeah…..start of a new week” 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.