Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the Bob is not it 😬

Sorry I can literally see her whole arse 😂 in the reflection, how is she not wearing cycling shorts under that
I think it'll look nicer in a few weeks when it's grown out a bit hahah. In the tiktok it seemed like her dad just decided himself how short it was gonna be 😂
watching the vlog as I speak and proper on the fence, they're half grating on me but it does remind me of the old moving vlogs and the old them 🤔

Sophia’s outfit is acc cute in this vlog and I say this as a certified Sophia hater
I don't mind the outfit but she wore it with uggs which I don't think paired well hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No y’all I’m crying her entire ass is showing and I’m cracking up. Like wth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love a good mini dress/skirt but who told that girl she could wear that jumper at a dress🫠 it’s painfully to watch and she knows that

Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog when Sophia says shes living through cinzia because she ‘can’t buy any furniture’ is her boyfriend not allowing her to have any of her own style in his home?? So is Sophia moving into a property her boyfriend already owns?

Reactions: 1
In the latest vlog when Sophia says shes living through cinzia because she ‘can’t buy any furniture’ is her boyfriend not allowing her to have any of her own style in his home?? So is Sophia moving into a property her boyfriend already owns?
I think it’s his flat/house he rents but if it’s already fully furnished it’s a waste her then buying furniture for it. Might as well wait until they buy together later on

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much theyve changed from when i LAST thought ‘wow theyve changed. They were my go to youtubers but they are so out of touch with life i just cant

Reactions: 12
Now Cinzia can be as messy and dirty as much as she wants in peace, without anyone telling her to clean up. Can you imagine what she'll live like now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't understand why Cinzia is buying all new furniture instead of just taking their furniture from their flat? Like why are they giving away their sofa and table and chairs and she's buying a new one....she said she just ordered a sofa and she won't have one until November could they not have carried their current sofa literally upstairs to her new flat? It's not as if they don't like that furniture as they bought it a year ago and it's still their personal style

they are so wasteful it's unreal it's not as if furniture especially sofas are cheap and she's buying brand new furniture again for the 3rd flat in 2 years

Also vibes are gonna be weird if they're living in separate parts of london, i feel like there's gonna be a lot of distance between them and they won't hang out together much except for the podcast and filming which they'll probably never do

Reactions: 53
I don't understand why Cinzia is buying all new furniture instead of just taking their furniture from their flat? Like why are they giving away their sofa and table and chairs and she's buying a new one....she said she just ordered a sofa and she won't have one until November could they not have carried their current sofa literally upstairs to her new flat? It's not as if they don't like that furniture as they bought it a year ago and it's still their personal style

they are so wasteful it's unreal it's not as if furniture especially sofas are cheap and she's buying brand new furniture again for the 3rd flat in 2 years

Also vibes are gonna be weird if they're living in separate parts of london, i feel like there's gonna be a lot of distance between them and they won't hang out together much except for the podcast and filming which they'll probably never do
It’s actually gross how they constantly need the newest and best things and the waste they leave behind, the sofa they had is literally not even one year old!!

Reactions: 26
It’s actually gross how they constantly need the newest and best things and the waste they leave behind, the sofa they had is literally not even one year old!!
the way they're so casual about it too when decent sofas (especially the ones to their taste) are so expensive.....they could've taken their existing sofa up to her new flat no problem (or asked their boyfriends to help them if they were struggling on their own) it's in the same building they wouldn't have needed to pay for a van or anything

Reactions: 10
I just watched that moving vlog and I feel sorry for anyone Cinzia flashed wearing that tiny hoodie as a dress 😂 😂 😂

Her new apartment is cute, it just looks so much like her Nottingham one. How much do you guys think she's paying monthly for it? 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think I’m done with the podcast.

Literally every podcast is boy talk even when they’re called girl talk. For example this week is “Girl Talk: Do I Need a Life Away From My Boyfriend” … that’s boy talk no? Plus I don’t care. I don’t wanna listen to their relationship advice I wanna hear drama.

And again with not know the seasons, it’s so petty but Sophia’s been saying for the last 2 weeks that it’s officially winter. We’re only just mid October? Since when is that winter? October is OBVIOUSLY autumn and even someone as sheltered as them should know October is a “fall” month with all pumpkin spice latte aesthetics.

I just can’t I feel like I’m listening to year 9 girls with no life experience have a conversation

Reactions: 24
It’s so painfullll seeing them promote stuff they clearly don’t use!!!! I know they want the money but really how much is this life long hey estrid contract paying to be worth them regurgitating the same script once a month….
I have the subscription and it’s actually really good as well, of all the things they could actually he using it’s that!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get really annoyed when they buy all this furniture but never put it together properly like they don’t use the screws or anything like Cinzias new dressing table they didn’t even screw the mirror or and there sofa in the old flat they didn’t put the feet on , idk why but rly pisses me off everything just seems so temporary yet they keep buying all new stuff , they do realise they can take stuff from the old flat to the new they don’t have e to buy alll new furniture

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.