Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ve been lurking here for months and wanted to add something

just wanted to say this is one of Cinzias better looks lately bc it’s on the simple side and doesn’t have 4 different tacky brand logos all over it. wish she’d dress like this more often as it suits her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my god i used to wear these when i was in year 10 in 2004 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂
Same. I feel old lol. Who would have thought trouser- skirts would come back in fashion??? Thought it was established that they were big fashion mistakes, never to return. She really doesn't look good in them either. Hate their style these days.

i agree, i used to live for cinzia with a bob!! it used to look so good on her, but both times she’s had a bob more recently it isn’t the same!

found some pics of where i liked and didn’t like it, such a small difference but it’s really noticeable
Just realised, it's not the length that is the problem, it's the way she flicks in the bottom. Her hair in a bob suits when kts straight, flicked in is like an old lady wig.

Reactions: 8
I've been watching their old vlogs from 2018-2020 because I've ran out of things to watch on youtube as no one posts anymore and they were so excited to move into their notts homes and furnish them I can't believe they just changed their minds so quickly and dropped it all to move to London 😭

I remember at the time everyone watching these vids from end of 2020 and complaining they'd changed a lot but they have changed SO much more now, these were the last vlogs where they were still down to earth and owned like 2 designer items and still wore nice outfits

• Sad
Reactions: 26

just wanted to say this is one of Cinzias better looks lately bc it’s on the simple side and doesn’t have 4 different tacky brand logos all over it. wish she’d dress like this more often as it suits her
FINALLY a nice outfit!!! It would’ve been a lot classier with sheer tights though. I feel like she’s just back to copying kourtney again though

Reactions: 7
I miss when the clothes they wore were affordable for all, now I see a jumper I like and it’s 2 bleeping grand

Reactions: 21

why does she turn into a rock chick every time she gets a bob 😂 i think she's really struggling to find her style and thats why it changes every 6 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Idk why this irks me but when Cinzia does those skin&me ads why is she rubbing it into her arm? At least try and make the ad a little realistic and apply it to your face

Reactions: 6
Idk why this irks me but when Cinzia does those skin&me ads why is she rubbing it into her arm? At least try and make the ad a little realistic and apply it to your face
It’s so painfullll seeing them promote stuff they clearly don’t use!!!! I know they want the money but really how much is this life long hey estrid contract paying to be worth them regurgitating the same script once a month….

Reactions: 14
I had a tattle break but I’m back 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

Impressed to see they’re still v v boring! I too have been watching their older videos recently as YouTube has become so dry and it’s like watching two completely different people.

I think fair play to Sophia for moving in with her boyfriend, it’s a good time in their relationship to test it out. I do however think Cinzia and Aaron are on the rocks and she might struggle living alone. Hopefully it’ll bring out a new independent side of her. I noticed her and Summer going to Pilates without Sophia?

Reactions: 11
The girls are so try hard now they’re impossible to watch, I’m going to paris on Monday and wanted to shop on Zara and mango for simple and put together outfits that would just look nice and chic and Sophia and cinzia both are so far removed from this that I fail to understand who is watching them. I love purchasing luxury bags and shoes but like for actual fashion what normal person can afford or even wants to wear these heinous outfits that cost so much!! Does anyone know of any influencers that are still putting together affordable and wearable looks? As I can’t seem to find many haha

Reactions: 5
The girls are so try hard now they’re impossible to watch, I’m going to paris on Monday and wanted to shop on Zara and mango for simple and put together outfits that would just look nice and chic and Sophia and cinzia both are so far removed from this that I fail to understand who is watching them. I love purchasing luxury bags and shoes but like for actual fashion what normal person can afford or even wants to wear these heinous outfits that cost so much!! Does anyone know of any influencers that are still putting together affordable and wearable looks? As I can’t seem to find many haha
I think their main demographic right now is teenage girls who aspire to be an influencer, they see them being rich and think it's a personality trait. Just wait until they get older and realize who they are.

Btw, first post! Hey everyone 👋🏻. Long time lurker (since the 30s thread). I was happy to see other people felt the same as me. I was thinking I was crazy with all the positive comments on their videos.

Reactions: 15
Me watching this flat tour all for cinzia meanwhile me my bf and my son are squeezed into a smaller version 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.