Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the outfits, I wish Cinzia's dress was a different colour, either warmer brown or pale creamy beige rather than in the middle. It's too close to her skin-tone and washes her out

Reactions: 25
Cinzia has been done so dirty here, cinzia dump her
I don't think she's been done dirty. I really like the dress on her and tbh its a normal figure nothing wrong. On the other hand I really don't like that Sophia has to wear a see trough dress to such a formal event. I mean you can literally see her underwear and boobs.

Cinzia looks fine to me🥰

Reactions: 9
Has she though? That’s her body shape 🤷🏽‍♀️ She should embrace it
yeah she should embrace her body shape, by wearing clothes that flatter her body shape. This isn’t me body shaming, she has a great figure but constantly wears clothes that do not flatter her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
They copied their set from Kylie Cosmetics/Skin

I thought the bath set up and pink tiles looked familiar. In all Kylie Cosmetic beauty stands, she has this bath tub too so not a single original thought with these girls. I'm not surprised

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I agree, Cinzia dress is nice just does not flatter her body shape. Why on earth is Sophia dress see through also! Very distasteful.

Reactions: 10
just heard the girls bathroom ad on another podcast and omg I cant believe how different they sound now like they’ve completely changed their voices? they also sound so unprofessional lol

Reactions: 1
Literally everything they show on their instagrams are rented, only the basic everyday clothes are what they own. Which is very good for the environment but bad for the girls who think they’re buying all of these items

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cinzia has been done so dirty here, cinzia dump her
This is actually sooo refreshing to see - relatable bodies!! But shame Cinzia would never dream of reposting this.

So sick of Cinzia and Lidia posting only flattering or edited pics. Such a tit message to send to their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey, so long time lurker and first time poster! But had to make an account just to see thoughts on this. They did a blind date section, except the boys already have girlfriends according to this tiktok?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god lol they couldn’t even find three single boys?? This scenario sounds like something they’d seethe about in their podcast lol
Hey, so long time lurker and first time poster! But had to make an account just to see thoughts on this. They did a blind date section, except the boys already have girlfriends according to this tiktok?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god lol they couldn’t even find three single boys?? This scenario sounds like something they’d seethe about in their podcast lol
Exactly what I was wondering, it couldn’t have been that hard to find three single boys. Definitely a podcast scenario where they’d say they would hate their boyfriends doing something like that and they wouldn’t allow it but obvs it’s fine to them if it’s somebody else’s boyfriend 🙃

Reactions: 8
once again Sophia thanks everyone for coming to the show in her IG story and post caption and all Cinzia can say is “so proud of us”. i swear she’s the least grateful influencer ever, she neverrrrr thanks their ‘fans’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.