Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what is Cinzia going to do with all this furniture when she eventually moves on from this place? Move it to Nottingham? Get rid of it again? I’m honestly flabbergasted at how they bought all this stuff a year ago and just got rid of it like that

Reactions: 30
I just watched that moving vlog and I feel sorry for anyone Cinzia flashed wearing that tiny hoodie as a dress 😂 😂 😂

Her new apartment is cute, it just looks so much like her Nottingham one. How much do you guys think she's paying monthly for it? 😵
i would guess atleast £2000 pcm. They live in one of the richest areas of london and in a gorgggg block of flats, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was more like £2500 actually

i would guess atleast £2000 pcm. They live in one of the richest areas of london and in a gorgggg block of flats, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was more like £2500 actually
in fact, i’m scrapping that and guessing £3500

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok so am I the only one who was literally pissing at their new video the whole thing was a howl for me 🤣🤣

Also I don’t think cinzia flashing her cheeks is as bad as everyone’s making out it’s only bum cheeks and you could only see when she was bent over or really reaching up (but this is coming from me who’s always wearing mini skirts LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We've waited how long to see a fit like this. This is where her style peaked for me back in the day which I wish she would have stuck to as it was her best looks. It's not giving everything I wanted it to but it's been better than 80% on her insta of recent. At this point it's taking crumbs when they should be thriving in their own personal style by now.

Attachments

Reactions: 39
To be fair to max would you want Sophia buying furniture for your home 😂 Imagine coming home work and you've just got a random ladder in your living room

• Haha
Reactions: 70
We've waited how long to see a fit like this. This is where her style peaked for me back in the day which I wish she would have stuck to as it was her best looks. It's not giving everything I wanted it to but it's been better than 80% on her insta of recent. At this point it's taking crumbs when they should be thriving in their own personal style by now.
Gorgeous in this outfit. This is always her best look. Just tailored pieces and good formal/ casual fits. Don't know why she doesn't stick to what suits her best. It's good to experiment don't get me wrong, but she completely changes her style into things that don't fit her right. You could still follow trends while keeping an element of what suits you.

Reactions: 20
Yessss Sophia bleeping finally lol! Like you said CRUMBS but she does look gorge

Cinzia's flat will definitely coincidently look the exact same as Emma Leger's new flat, calling it now

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
i think i must’ve missed it but how do we know sophia’s bf is a tory ?? duck the tories man 🤢 this government is a shambles

• Sick
Reactions: 6
i think i must’ve missed it but how do we know sophia’s bf is a tory ?? duck the tories man 🤢 this government is a shambles
We don't. People just judged by looking at him.
When this thread first discovered him, people said "he looks like a tory" and it stuck.
I mean who knows, maybe he really is, but personally, I think it's ridiculous to assume.

We don't. People just judged by looking at him.
When this thread first discovered him, people said "he looks like a tory" and it stuck.
I mean who knows, maybe he really is, but personally, I think it's ridiculous to assume.
well if he isn’t then so be it but if he is then it’s not ridiculous. i think we need to name and shame tories, imagine supporting a party and gov that is literally ruining people’s lives, especially in this economic crisis. kids are starving and people are freezing on the streets and in their homes bc this government is that selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 42
well if he isn’t then so be it but if he is then it’s not ridiculous. i think we need to name and shame tories, imagine supporting a party and gov that is literally ruining people’s lives, especially in this economic crisis. kids are starving and people are freezing on the streets and in their homes bc this government is that selfish
I didn't need the lesson, I know what a tory is.
Okay, this is my point, you're going off an a tangent about something that may not be true. (Even if he does look like one. I'm saying we can't judge a book by its cover).
So I would rather save my energy.

I never said we can't name and shame tories, I said we don't know that he's one. That's all I'm saying, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 23
Not sure how to post TikTok’s here but Sophia and Cinzia are in Hannah Lowthers recent vid

Reactions: 2
Very poisonous attitude to have

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg cannot believe Lidia turned up to the London film festival in a black bin bag - zero class!!

Why were her and Sophia even invited? Just because they’ve seen Harry styles twice in concert?:rolleyes:
I’m sorry but she looks like a ripped bin bag 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.