Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like Cinzia has edited her body less in her recent picture which is nice to see 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Cinzia’s outfit is great but not figure flattering (she seems to be at a healthier weight than her matcha obsessed weight), esp for her shape. But I do like her fun choices!
Aw I think she looks gorgeous!
She definitely has re gained some weight recently from when she went super slim in the summer but I think she looks so much better for it. I was really worried about her in that period of time where she suddently just went so slim and didn’t seem to eat many proper meals just constant coffee and açaí bowls!
I think she looks great atm (apart from some of her questionable outfits lol but I really like this one)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When Sophia is with Max its like she's smug, wants to post more, and flex, whether its about his wealth, or I have a man, its annoying. Its funny how the insta baddie got dropped it doesn't fit with his style or her trying to fit with this new one she's adopted for herself.
Say it louder for the people at the back!! I am SO over it!

Every other day it’s a side profile shot of the car in their parking lot or the car’s interior, or a glimpse into their London flat. Let’s not forget over the last 2 years, how much Sophia’s banged on about her next relationship being ‘the one’.

Max’s face isn’t posted anywhere because he’s clearly just an average Joe and not too handsome. Sophia would only actually move in with someone from Hinge if he was significantly wealthy or adding something very special to her life. AND the timing in how fast she’s decided to move in with a guy and ditch Cinz after not dating him for that long?! We know Sophia would marry for money, she would NEVER commit & be serious (let alone marry) an average tradesmen or regular job guy, can you imagine Fiona’s disappointment 🥲

Her style has changed significantly since dating him, it’s ridiculous. She used to be all super crop tops, side boob & low waisted and now it’s very simple jeans & a white top etc, we’re bored of it. She’s dulled herself down for a man?! 😂 in the images attached it’s like two different girls? Cinzia would never. I also think she’d have had more tweakments surgically to her face if she hadn’t met Max. After the nose job she had a new found confidence clearly and I could see her wanting to tweak some more things - Max wouldn’t approve of a filler queen though 🤪

I really think by December 2023 we’ll see S&C going their separate ways, either just by living apart and going on seperate holidays so lack of content & scheduling for podcast, or Sophia getting engaged to Max (I can see him & her wanting to move to Norfolk into a bought property and starting a life together). Either way - I’d be happy because Cinzia content alone is fantastic. Her personality really shines and you can relate to her SO much more. I absolutely cannot stand Lidia (purely because of how much she photoshops her jawline on Instagram and her hips, and she’s quite loud & in your face) - but if I see a vlog with Cinzia in, I will watch it. Her TikTok Advent Calendar content was so natural and engaging - we need more!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see how Sophia’s style has changed but isn’t that suppose to happen as you get older? I think she looks great and has taken tips/inspo from Matilda Djerf. I’m the same, sometimes I’ll be in sweats, sometimes I’ll be super mature and classy. Cinzia has changed a lot with her style she’s more daring and I think that’s great for her also. I deffo prefer Sophia’s style now than before.

Reactions: 26
I can see how Sophia’s style has changed but isn’t that suppose to happen as you get older? I think she looks great and has taken tips/inspo from Matilda Djerf. I’m the same, sometimes I’ll be in sweats, sometimes I’ll be super mature and classy. Cinzia has changed a lot with her style she’s more daring and I think that’s great for her also. I deffo prefer Sophia’s style now than before.
Yeah I’m not sure how I feel about a Max being blamed for everything. Whether or not you think he’s attractive / a Tory / rich / controlling, change is natural. Moving in together is also part of life, would the same be said if Cinzia moved in with Aaron and Sophia was renting on her own? They can’t not move forward as individuals just cause they’re at different stages in their life

Reactions: 20
I think i'm the only one who wouldn't enjoy Cinzia content on her own on a solo channel, she is way more funny but i'm ngl when they were doing lockdown vlogs and they alternated between the two of them I was getting bored at both of their individual segments when they were just talking about skincare or cooking etc (although it was lockdown and there wasn't much else for them to be doing i'll give them that) I think they need each other to balance out the content and make it more entertaining, I definitely don't dislike Sophia she's just the more boring one out of the two, I think what originally made them stand out over other YouTubers was how funny they were together and even though they've changed I still think at times they are very funny as the two o them

I'm also over her posting half shots of him every day like from what she's has shown of him he looks very average anyway just show his face, most people know who he is anyway and you're not so famous you need to hide your boyfriend, he clearly doesn't mind half shots of him being posted lol honestly just from the photos she has shown of him he looks so boring personality wise if that even makes sense haha

Reactions: 14
hello happy new year <3

I actually adore cinizia way more than sophia and have always found sophia quite annoying and rude. I’ve just listened to their most recent podcast ep does anyone get annoyed about the fact that sophia in particular will talk about her past relationship and then act like she had a long time being single??? the whole “his loss” merch and the pushing of being single is the best thing ever era was embarrassing - you can tell they really wanted to be in a relationship (which is fine) and now sophia is practically wifed off and think she’s a relationship expert
In a similar vein to this, has anyone noticed how Sophia keeps saying ‘in a past relationship’ and ’one of my exes’ when hasn’t she had like one boyfriend? There’s nothing wrong with only having had one boyfriend at her age it’s just weird to try and make out any different!!!!

Reactions: 20
In a similar vein to this, has anyone noticed how Sophia keeps saying ‘in a past relationship’ and ’one of my exes’ when hasn’t she had like one boyfriend? There’s nothing wrong with only having had one boyfriend at her age it’s just weird to try and make out any different!!!!
omg they literally said it's a red flag if a boy hasn't been in a relationship before 😭 my first relationship wasn't until I was like 22/23 but they were making out like if someone hasn't been in a relationship it's because they can't commit and are sleeping around like they could've just literally not met someone yet ESPECIALLY in uni or on dating apps it is hell on there it can definitely be hard to find someone you actually connect with and who wants the same thing

Reactions: 19
Sending this to my two fav dumb witches that hail from Nottingham but think Fiona and angie popped them out on sunset boulevard itself!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hello happy new year <3

I actually adore cinizia way more than sophia and have always found sophia quite annoying and rude. I’ve just listened to their most recent podcast ep does anyone get annoyed about the fact that sophia in particular will talk about her past relationship and then act like she had a long time being single??? the whole “his loss” merch and the pushing of being single is the best thing ever era was embarrassing - you can tell they really wanted to be in a relationship (which is fine) and now sophia is practically wifed off and think she’s a relationship expert
this actually drives me insane. and when she says “i was planning on being single for 5 years” as if she could stand to be alone that long

i enjoy some bits of the podcast but i’d never genuinely take advice from them because they were so dishonest about their “single era”. sophia just started dating the first guy that offered to pay for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this actually drives me insane. and when she says “i was planning on being single for 5 years” as if she could stand to be alone that long

i enjoy some bits of the podcast but i’d never genuinely take advice from them because they were so dishonest about their “single era”. sophia just started dating the first guy that offered to pay for her
This bugged me as well! They went on and on about being single until they’re 30, moving to LA etc and were both basically in new relationships within a year. Sophia was also getting frustrated about going on tit dates. If they wanted to be single they wouldn’t have taken dating so seriously

Reactions: 11
Are both Lidia and Cinzia’s parents Italian? I’ve been watching some of Lidia’s vlogs and she mentions the fact that she’s Italian a lot 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are both Lidia and Cinzia’s parents Italian? I’ve been watching some of Lidia’s vlogs and she mentions the fact that she’s Italian a lot 😅
Their dad is Italian but he has an English accent so most likely just have Italian grandparents and clinging on to this for dear life, anything remotely Italian they say is ‘just like nonnas🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I kind of feel their tik tok content recently is a way to test the waters of doing more individual content idk

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.