Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if cinzia’s louboutins are from aaron, i need them to give us an hour long in-depth vlog complete with diagrams telling us exactly how they managed to find a rich man each on HINGE of all places😭
Also how is she okay with him buying her those but she won’t buy him a ps4!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I do find it a bit strange how Cinzia seems to go along with stuff Lidia's friends do. E.g. For Olivia's birthday, it looked like she and a few of her other friends went out and Cinzia also went along. Surely Lidia's other friends wouldn't want her bringing her sister along all the time when it's not even for her birthday and Cinzia is not very close with her other friends? Idk if that even makes sense, haha but they're so co-dependent on each other I get their close sisters but I wouldn't wanna bring my sister along to my friend's stuff all the time

Reactions: 3
I do find it a bit strange how Cinzia seems to go along with stuff Lidia's friends do. E.g. For Olivia's birthday, it looked like she and a few of her other friends went out and Cinzia also went along. Surely Lidia's other friends wouldn't want her bringing her sister along all the time when it's not even for her birthday and Cinzia is not very close with her other friends? Idk if that even makes sense, haha but they're so co-dependent on each other I get their close sisters but I wouldn't wanna bring my sister along to my friend's stuff all the time
hmmm I do agree but I feel like it’s a chill friendship group. Besides, Cinzia does need friends other than Sophia!!

Reactions: 1
Maybe the friends put up with it due to the perks. Cinzia isn't a celeb but she could pay for things as she seems generous or get them into places, clout. It could just be they like her, think shes cool, and don't mind her coming especially Olivia she's spent time with her and done trips, they must get on so sometimes when it's your friends bday you just accept who is there for them and have a good time. It seems like cinzia has always just been around and may know lidias friends more than just a hello you alright vibe. But I do think again cinzia should make her own friends outside of her little safety net, I know she's nervous and has problems doing that but it does wonders socially to not be so cocooned with who you mix with.

Reactions: 5
Maybe the friends put up with it due to the perks. Cinzia isn't a celeb but she could pay for things as she seems generous or get them into places, clout. It could just be they like her, think shes cool, and don't mind her coming especially Olivia she's spent time with her and done trips, they must get on so sometimes when it's your friends bday you just accept who is there for them and have a good time. It seems like cinzia has always just been around and may know lidias friends more than just a hello you alright vibe. But I do think again cinzia should make her own friends outside of her little safety net, I know she's nervous and has problems doing that but it does wonders socially to not be so cocooned with who you mix with.
Yeah Cinzia does seem super generous wouldn't surprise me if she paid for a lot of stuff

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure Sophia went to Antigua with Max’s family. In a podcast last year she said that his family go on vacation for Christmas and she was invited last year but didn’t go so would be going this year. This also doesn’t look like Max’s arm in the corner ahahaha
As for Cinzia, she said in the same podcast ep that Aaron was going to hers last year and Sophia said ‘you’ll probably have to go there next year’ and she basically said no, maybe they did Christmas separately this year?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Sophia went to Antigua with Max’s family. In a podcast last year she said that his family go on vacation for Christmas and she was invited last year but didn’t go so would be going this year. This also doesn’t look like Max’s arm in the corner ahahaha
As for Cinzia, she said in the same podcast ep that Aaron was going to hers last year and Sophia said ‘you’ll probably have to go there next year’ and she basically said no, maybe they did Christmas separately this year?
I bet Sophia didn’t pay for that Antigua trip

Reactions: 10
I find if so cringe when couples pretend they’ve gone on holiday with their partner but they’re actually there with their whole family. Like they’re ashamed of being there with family for no reason

Reactions: 14
Supposed to say ‘more interested’ !!

I’m on london hinge and it’s exhausting
Hinge in general is exhausting! I’m straight but have always stood by men have a lot better choice of women than we have of men - especially on apps

Reactions: 8
I kind of feel like they (and their hardcore fans) enable toxic relationship behaviours, like on the last podcast a girl said that she was upset that her boyfriend had chosen to work on NYE instead of spending it with her (which is like ok you wanted it spend it with him so it's disappointing but he's literally at work for double pay just see him on new years day) and all the comments on the tiktok video are saying that's a massive red flag and he's cheating or seeing another girl and to turn up to his work to see him or bring him lunch to see if he's actually working like, it's not suspicious or weird to work on NYE if you work in hospitality, loads of people go out on NYE so someone has to be working....there's a very small chance that that's a lie and they're encouraging her to turn up at his work to try and catch him out? I'd be so embarrassed if someone did that to me and turned up at my work trying to catch me out honestly I'd end the relationship lol like I don't understand why they can't be more rational with their answers and give actual advice

they did say well he is working you can't really be too bothered but in a lot of the dilemmas I feel like they just spur on the girl to think that the boyfriend is doing something suspicious rather than approaching the situation maturely and clearly all their followers think the same based on the comments, if I'd written that dilemma in I'd be feeling super paranoid now when the reality is he probably literally is at work

Unsure why the commenters seem to have forgotten that people go to bars, clubs, restaurants etc on NYE and it's one of the busiest days of the year, aka people who work there will be working and they will need people working late shifts

Reactions: 10
When Sophia is with Max its like she's smug, wants to post more, and flex, whether its about his wealth, or I have a man, its annoying. Its funny how the insta baddie got dropped it doesn't fit with his style or her trying to fit with this new one she's adopted for herself.

Reactions: 31
Sophia,s latest tik tok. At this point its not about anonymity she just Doesnt want to show Max’s face Cos it’s ugly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Completely agree! 👏
I remember the exact video that made us truly see how much they’ve turned for the worst and how materialistic they are. It was called “WEEKLY VLOG!! | we’re still in london!!”. It was the one where they hired an editor that everyone hated and Cinzia got her horse looking teeth. Literally all the comments in that video were slating them
Has she had her teeth changed back to normal or am I just use to seeing the horse looking things 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.